Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Screenshot_2015-07-16-12-31-12.png

Is this luck? '~'

It's a miracle >____>

This is like the 2nd event that I do a SR rush .... right at the end :sachi:

welp I am too lazy and I have so many gems to spare anyways

thou now I have 47 gems instead of 70 , meh 

oh sorry here's an update : I have 52 gems cause of the N card and the 4 gems for T4 

Also I always mark the N as a favorite in order for me not to use her for practice :D

I usually did that too, but in my excitement to get my newly acquired SR to max level i forgot to do it :sleep:

Back then the bird-watching Kotori (I really love the card, regret not T1 but oh well) was 23.6k at T2, I doubt it will go past 25k this time.

Wait, only 23,6k? That's....kind of low actually (though i did fail to reach T2 :jinpou: )

uuuuu.... dont be meanie hiks

:illya:

no,i mean,how you can get exactly 25252 points ? =.=

That's extremely easy, especially in a token event. You just get close to the score you want, play like an easy or normal event song, then miss tokens on purpose when playing any non-event song to get the exact event point you want. Score Match is more complicated and you need to fail a certain number of songs on different difficulties, I use a calculator on excel for that.

Almost every event recently I try to aim for special scores, you can see them if you look at my EN profile HERE and click the event tab.

Almost every event recently I try to aim for special scores, you can see them if you look at my EN profile HERE and click the event tab.

After looking at your profile I decide to trace back my event history in EN account. And then I received a grim reminder on how salty I was during Deer Hanayo event... (The tier was still 200/1000 for T1/T2 in case anyone wonders)

https://ll.idolactiviti.es/en/tracker/history/8/user/50501

One should taste the feel of cutting close to a tier yet fail horribly in the last minute :amane:

After looking at your profile I decide to trace back my event history in EN account. And then I received a grim reminder on how salty I was during Deer Hanayo event... (The tier was still 200/1000 for T1/T2 in case anyone wonders)

One should taste the feel of cutting close to a tier yet fail horribly in the last minute :amane:

If you know Clear, he experienced the ultimate wound the first Maki event

clear_zero from reddit I guess? rip :vinty: (Beginners sure had a hard time back then...

Now that I've finished updating my past event records in EN account (except ghost Nozomi because I didn't get the SR and I am glad I didn't). I can retrieve my past event records in JP but I already changed my accounts too many times that JP records seem meaningless to me. *shrug*

clear_zero from reddit I guess? rip :vinty: (Beginners sure had a hard time back then...

Now that I've finished updating my past event records in EN account (except ghost Nozomi because I didn't get the SR and I am glad I didn't). I can retrieve my past event records in JP but I already changed my accounts too many times that JP records seem meaningless to me. *shrug*

Yeah, Clear_Zero, he hangs out on the streams a lot too. He wasn't new at the time, it broke his T1 streak he had at the time.

I've put in all my event rankings but I didn't get the SR for the very first event because I wasted a lot of tokens trying to clear Sweet & Sweet Holiday for profile clear count. I blame my old super shit phone for making it difficult. I've gotten every SR since.

And lastly, as of this downtime between the Nozomi and Kotori event on EN, I have been playing JP for exactly 1 year as I started during this downtime. I got every SR on my main account th at I still play except the Battle Umi (Rin token event on EN I got 150k pts in) and then missed 4 ARe starting the event after Sakura Umi (250k pts on EN token event) and then lost motivation after playing so much that one event :kosame: Maybe I'll fill in my JP rankings, but since I only tiered like 6 times I don't think I'll bother. I just added the ones I did tier already to my profile since I had screenshots.

I have a friend slot, but I'm still debating on who to add, since they come pretty infrequent at my rank, last one I got was 3 months ago :michiru: Not even exaggerating, I hit 200 back during the Hanayo event and I just now hit rank 210, it took 3 T2s and a T1

~~~

I've been pretty into cover dances recently, there's a youtube channel with a lot of them. This one is one of my favorites

I love the dark colors and the people lipsync and have perfect expressions.

Actually, Wild Stars has really been going up my favorite songs list, it's on of my favorites overall now, always hyped to play it in SIF and to listen to it.

@Ceris

If we're talking about cover dance, you seen 'Bokura wa Ima' Cover Dance by RAB yet? :sachi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2djlWdyxz0

Just got 3 SR in my 10+1 draw.

Is that decent or rare?

Considering 1 SR draw is not that rare, i say it's a decent draw

@Ceris

If we're talking about cover dance, you seen 'Bokura wa Ima' Cover Dance by RAB yet? :sachi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2djlWdyxz0

Considering 1 SR draw is not that rare, i say it's a decent draw

Perfect replication, flawless, I see no difference between the opening and their dance

I would totally double T2 if Rin's event wasn't most likely the next one. As it is, i'll T2 on my older JP account because the smile team is a tad bit weaker, while my new account's smile team already beats the other teams by thousands (it's crazy). I was hoping the MedFes was Rin because they are the least straining as I can store songs by closing the app,  but oh well, double T1 token event yet again :kosame: