Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I don't want to burst your fun or anything, but could you try to keep that spam of yours to minimum? This is a discussion board, after all. If you want to chat, use the new chat app, go to TS or use Skype instead. Making short posts like those floods the forums with redundant crap, which makes it a lot more difficult for others to search for meaningful content.

Happy birthday for Yoshino Nanjou~ her voice is one of many reason I completely falling for Eli, damn that sweet voice...

Although I currently have 6 UR in JP all from scouting, I don't have any for the EN except from special event like the recent Eli. It's like my luck are being sucked to the JP.

Wise choice ;) 89 lovecas probably just give you 1 guaranteed SR :P

Meanwhile I finally perform a miracle by breaking the vouchers' curse.
OMxrtfm.jpg
Welcome Kayo-chin on board! :D (she will be my 5th UR and 3rd Smile UR

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A quick summary on Eri event this time:

I got T2 with 24 lovecas used. Minusing 10 lovecas on milestone, 2 lovecas from idolising Eri and the N card, 2 lovecas from daily login rewards, I get a net loss of 10 lovecas this time. This event cutoff was similar to that of Kotori SM which is unexpected. Last 30 minute before end of event I decided to throw 1 loveca to secure T2, turning out that I didn't need to do it but welp, play safe :)

End of event I used the ticket given and 1 soloyolo (both giving me R as expected) to fill up the bar so I can get the 5th voucher. Tadaa Kayo-chin arrives! :D

Wise choice ;) 89 lovecas probably just give you 1 guaranteed SR :P

Meanwhile I finally perform a miracle by breaking the vouchers' curse.

OMxrtfm.jpg

Welcome Kayo-chin on board! :D (she will be my 5th UR and 3rd Smile UR

Yeah i also though about that too :lol:

And congrats for another UR! Hope the curses didn't carry over when the blue voucher is available in EN tho :P

Finally arrived to my hometown, Jakarta. And with all the problems I managed to get T2 in Eli's event with top 20000, not bad I must add.

Anyway this is gonna be a long post.

So I just got back from China to enjoy my summer holiday in Jakarta. I went back to my country from Guangzhou, a big city in southern part of China. I spent a few days there, and at the last day I decided to visit a place called Comic City.

At first I thought "oh this place probably only filled with some Marvel, DC Comic, or a few anime comic and manga." Turns out I was wrong:

bV22P39.jpg

ug3MvWT.jpg

IQ8qHDv.jpg

P71dVVE.jpg

l6vvs5x.jpg

TNeTvsb.jpg

XG1j0RA.jpg

klHoeYn.jpg

This place is literally packed with all anime related needs: figurines, poster, merchandise, games, etc. You name it. I personally almost lost my mind, it's a place I've been searching for a while since the 1st time I went to China.

look at this aisle:

STnuCYe.jpg

Every shop is anime related, with reasonable prices, original and bootleg products are all included.

One thing I quickly noticed is, most shops have Love Live related stuffs. Here's some pic I managed to took:

Z9tbpeb.jpg

wxS9xpd.jpg

JEjfcwv.jpg

XYeFcHY.jpg

Especially for Ceris:

F9SD4Rm.jpg

JTyzFpA.jpg

This is the one I wanted the most but can't afford it:

TSfQdys.jpg

I managed to bought MG Musha Gundam which I've been wanting for a while though, not bad:

721m9mt.jpg

It's really amazing how Love Live has influenced a lot in anime world, I'm glad I get to know it.

I'm going back to China mid September later, now I'll just kick back and enjoy the summer~ maybe do some part-time jobs to save money to buy that swimsuit ver. Eli. Wait for me, Eli dear.

@12kami: I estimate around 10 unless Ceris is being lazy :makina: He can play more songs than I can in terms of EX songs per loveca

Anyway here's my end result.

p1ynr6q.jpg

Quick summary of Nozomi event:

- 10 lovecas used.

- Daily login gives 3. Idolising Nozomi and the N card gives 2.

- Milestone reward gives 6.

Disregarding any bonus lovecas (if there really are) or whatsoever because my memory suck

Cool. I earn 1 loveca :D :D