Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

That means Score Matches you get to finally say Nico-Nico-Ni right :D

Also, final event SR for this round, then we move onto the next set. Gotta compile that soon~

Nozomi

7/05 - 7/15 Score Match Round 10

150px-Nozomi_smile_sr360.jpg   150px-Nozomi_smile_sr360_t.jpg

Score Up: Breath of Relief ♪

Every 15 seconds, there is a 39% chance of increasing player's score by 385 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4400

Level 80: 4680

Ahn I wanna T2 so badly now

So yeah, T2 on Nozomi this round (decide not to care about JP Eri). Also I should aware that Nozomi is quite popular in EN <_<

Just saw on forum and today is Ezee's birthday, お誕生日おめでとう~ :D :D (wonder he is still here to see this

I'm going for T2 Nozomi just because nearly all the songs in the SM are amazing.

Also, happy birthday Ezee, ya old guy!

Round 4 event SRs (July 20 ~ November 30)

Rin

10/20 - 10/31 凛と一夜の間違い。 Rin and One Night's Mistake

150px-Rin_smile_sr448.jpg   150px-Rin_smile_sr448_t.jpg

Score Up: Phantom Kitten

For every 22 notes, there is a 40% chance of increasing player's score by 290 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4420

Level 80: 4700

My kitty Rin has finally come onto the Horizon!! I went T1 back on JP, and I will be going T1  once again. I'll also T1 for Kayochin even though I didn't last time. I didn't have the gems, I was dead after the Rin score match just previous on EN, and I didn't care for the idolizeed all that much anyway.

Also, the beginning of Round 4, that Kotori, was the first event SR I got on JP (I joined after the Nozomi event ended). I never got Umi in that round though because it overlapped the Moonviewing Rin EN event, which I went mega hard for back in the day, and screw worrying about JP when I'm already grinding EN an excessive amount.

To be honest, most of the upcoming cards don't look that good, but I definately want that kotori, Nico and Hanayo. That kitty Rin and second Nozomi look preety neat as well. Goth Maki looks cool and that Honoka card is preety okay, too. I guess it's just that upcoming Nozomi, Umi and Eli that do not seem special to me. Knowing myself, I'll propably end up getting all the T2's anyway...

As for the Eli event:

Screenshot_2015-06-30-11-25-47.png

Screenshot_2015-06-30-11-26-05.png

It was a laidback event for me; I played in the morning and evenings as usual and waited till the end, when I did some grinding for a bunch of stones to get T2. For a while, I was far past the 5k to the point it made me worried about actually losing. I was surprised the end result was quite higher from what I expected. At times it's really hard to judge things from the ingame rankings.

Summary:

• Stones at start: 3
  • Stones obtained: 12
  • Stones used: 12
  • Daily stones: 2
  • Special reward stones: 3
  • Level ups: 3

Win-win situation. Although five stones isn't that much, the past-event draws not only got me the previous missing N, but the new one as well and a bunch of new R's; not to mention the UR Eli special, in the end I ended up obtaining 22 stones. Feels good~

You can find my previous Rin Score Match event results here.

Screenshot_2015-06-30-11-25-32.png

Aside from T2 Eli, I managed to get T1 in song ranking this time, which was nice. Sadly, those tickets didn't got me anything from initial rares. As usual, haha.

I'm not sure about the upcoming Nozomi event. As much as I like her, that card seems the least preety of all the upcoming events; I like the unidolized one more. Sadly it's a smile card, so I'll propably end up fighting for T2, since I really need to make my team at least slightly stronger.

Screenshot_2015-07-02-12-43-10.png

I just love how awkward the dialogues from SIF look when taken out of context.

Round 4 event SRs (July 20 ~ November 30)

Kotori

7/20 - 7/31 μ's水着コンテスト。 μ's Swimsuit Contest

150px-Kotori_pure_sr369.jpg   150px-Kotori_pure_sr369_t.jpg

Score Up: Summer Water Girl
For every 23 perfects, there is a 25% chance of increasing player's score by 525 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4360

Level 80: 4640

Nico

8/05 - 8/15 Score Match Round 11

150px-Nico_pure_sr392.jpg   150px-Nico_pure_sr392_t.jpg

Score Up: School Swimsuit Nico ♪
For every 26 notes, there is a 36% chance of increasing player's score by 365 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4450

Level 80: 4730

Maki

8/20 - 8/31 オトノキ七不思議。 The Seven Mysteries of Otonoki

150px-Maki_cool_sr399.jpg   150px-Maki_cool_sr399_t.jpg

Score Up: I Hate Ghosts!
For every 35 hit combo string, there is a 23% chance of increasing player's score by 580 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4400

Level 80: 4680

Honoka

9/05 - 9/15 Score Match Round 12

150px-Honoka_smile_sr410.jpg   150px-Honoka_smile_sr410_t.jpg

Perfect Lock: Festival Happi Coats
For every 25 notes, there is a 42% chance of turning all goods and greats in the next 3 seconds into perfects. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4480

Level 80: 4760

Umi

9/20 - 9/30 幼なじみの2人。 The Two Childhood Friends

150px-Umi_cool_sr417.jpg   150px-Umi_cool_sr417_t.jpg

Score Up: A Hero Has Arrived!
Every 9 seconds, there is a 15% chance of increasing player's score by 600 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4410

Level 80: 4690

Hanayo

10/05 - 10/15 Score Match Round 13

150px-Hanayo_cool_sr428.jpg   150px-Hanayo_cool_sr428_t.jpg

Perfect Lock: Goddess of the Harvest
Every 14 seconds, there is a 55% chance of turning all goods and greats in the next 2.5 seconds into perfects. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4430

Level 80: 4710

Rin

10/20 - 10/31 凛と一夜の間違い。 Rin and One Night's Mistake

150px-Rin_smile_sr448.jpg   150px-Rin_smile_sr448_t.jpg

Score Up: Phantom Kitten
For every 22 notes, there is a 40% chance of increasing player's score by 290 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4420

Level 80: 4700

Eli

11/05 - 11/15 Score Match Round 14

150px-Eli_smile_sr458.jpg   150px-Eli_smile_sr458_t.jpg

Score Up: Making Accessories Together ♪
Every 9 seconds, there is a 19% chance of increasing player's score by 500 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4360

Level 80: 4640

Nozomi

11/20 - 11/30 のぞみんのスピリチュアルライフ。 Nozomin's Spiritual Life

150px-Nozomi_pure_sr469.jpg   150px-Nozomi_pure_sr469_t.jpg

Perfect Lock: 100% Accuracy
Every 10 seconds, there is a 29% chance of turning all goods and greats in the next 4 seconds into perfects. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4430

Level 80: 4710

Soon I will reach 1 year of playing in SIF. Started EN in August and JP in September so I have the right of bragging that I am feeling a bit old (not as old as other players tho :D

I started my first JP account with festival Honoka and got T2 straight away in my first event (I dunno what hits my brain that moment but it hadn't ended yet) For the next 3 events (Hero Umi, Rice Goddess Kayo-chin, Kitty Rin) I got T1 in a row and then burnout :amane: (anyway that account was already rip because I gave away to someone and he didn't take good care on it, fffffffuuuuuuu

This round I will try to T2 everyone to boost my team. (Honoka and Rin T1 because best grill and collection purpose :wahaha:

Soon I will reach 1 year of playing in SIF. Started EN in August and JP in September so I have the right of bragging that I am feeling a bit old (not as old as other players tho :D

I started my first JP account with festival Honoka and got T2 straight away in my first event (I dunno what hits my brain that moment but it hadn't ended yet) For the next 3 events (Hero Umi, Rice Goddess Kayo-chin, Kitty Rin) I got T1 in a row and then burnout :amane: (anyway that account was already rip because I gave away to someone and he didn't take good care on it, fffffffuuuuuuu

This round I will try to T2 everyone to boost my team. (Honoka and Rin T1 because best grill and collection purpose :wahaha:

good luck,and dont destroy your phone ok ? :D

Yeah, going for T2 for all events as well, with Kayochin, Honoka, anad Rin. Starting Round 4, the event SRs are getting pretty strong.

I'd rather get an 2 SRs :makina:

~~

Found a weird anomaly. I'm curious if anyone else sees this, because one person I talked to doesn't.

If you look above the scout button, there's a small line, but it only appears for that Nico

x2bpI2N.png

To compare to a different card

lefPpvg.png

But someone else sent me a screenshot without it

sPJljP7.jpg

This bug might be related to rendering issues on different devices. The only viable explanation for this is that the bitmap with Nico doesn't render it's transculency properly on your device, due to different textures overlapping it at that point. Either that, or that particular bitmap has an artifact that's visible only on your device, because of it's particular way of rendering.

Eitherway, I dunno, lol. I don't have it on my LG P710, either.

NOTICE OF GREAT IMPORTANCE

I did some cleaning on my friend list, removing all the people who didn't played the game for a very long time (Including some, that passed over a year, haha). In other words, I suddenly ended up with eleven free slots. If there was a time you wanted to add me, but couldn't due to some extraordinary circumstances, now it's your best time to try again.

If stars alligned properly, there's a chance I might accept your eager invites :makina:

So I was the 7th person to get the event Nozomi. This is I think my third rush, and I have managed to stay in the top 10 for rushers the past few score matches. Yay. Rin3.png

wtz9lGq.jpg

And I made myself number 5 in the next leaderboard update, because I had extra LP. Nico5.png

86Pk7FM.jpg

And sadly, I didn't notice any familiar faces as much. I did get a chance to face Zehel though.

nMDanbZ.jpg

VIzGmgq.jpg

And of course he wrecked me. eli.png

Decided to add some this little piece of information as well.

Gems spent total: 15

LP wasted: 188

Also, this time around, the selection of songs were much harder to FC for me and I didn't FC as much at all.

(Note: Sorry if you noticed this post was copied from the Otonokizaka forum. I got pretty tired and didn't want to type a slightly different thing for the same announcement.)

its hard to get 2 SRs you know =.=

But it's not :michiru:

---

I barely missed you, Alex, I faced Leo Lat when they were at like 22.5k points.

I didn't get much sleep before so I skipped doing the SR rush and just spent my LP When I woke up.

So I was the 7th person to get the event Nozomi. This is I think my third rush, and I have managed to stay in the top 10 for rushers the past few score matches. Yay. Rin3.png

wtz9lGq.jpg

And I made myself number 5 in the next leaderboard update, because I had extra LP. Nico5.png

86Pk7FM.jpg

And sadly, I didn't notice any familiar faces as much. I did get a chance to face Zehel though.

nMDanbZ.jpg

VIzGmgq.jpg

And of course he wrecked me. eli.png

Decided to add some this little piece of information as well.

Gems spent total: 15

LP wasted: 188

Also, this time around, the selection of songs were much harder to FC for me and I didn't FC as much at all.

(Note: Sorry if you noticed this post was copied from the Otonokizaka forum. I got pretty tired and didn't want to type a slightly different thing for the same announcement.)

Hey Exterminator! It's been quite some time since I've posted here. Btw, I've replied back to you on Otonokizaka forum. Do check it out. It was a good and fun run though. :)

9OJ9ROJ.png

5th Player to get SR Nozomi. :D

Time taken: 3h 8 mins

Love Gems used: 8

The players that I faced off in the last match before I reach 25K points:

PLUZT2B.png

aDbQJI8.png

Some of the many players that I met: (Only posting a few pictures which I took)

lFLsXq6.png

Broke combo at the last part.  :Kappa:

mSkqmJ4.png

Umidah tried to do the 69 Combo trick but unfortunately it didn't work on me. :P

MD7GOrT.png

Got rekt by the Student Bot. RIP :(

yLvwTHT.png

Played against Kintolesky:

x0GVpyE.png

Some pictures of my Rankings during the start of the event: (Stayed at Rank 5 until I got SR Nozomi. I was 3rd and 4th at some point though.)

KKqXzhx.png

jM0ZSNE.png

xrRmaG8.png

Good luck and have fun to the rest who hasn't got their SR Nozomi yet or/and aiming for Tier 1/2 respectively. :D

I heard of a legend that says once you are past rank 100-125 , you can get T2 by being 100% LP efficient and might or might not use very few gems if the card is really popular. 

Whether or not it is true is yet to be confirmed by me since I am still rank 68 scrub.