Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

aside from the free gem,what you mean by that ? o.o

Well...there's the Blue Ticket, Gorgeous Kotori's card that not yet released in EN, Seal shop, Medley Event, better Free Gem (2 instead of 1 irrc) Gorgeous Kotori's card, the 'Happy Birthday' voice that can be heard in menu at µ's Members birthday, The Event story, and did i mention Gorgeous Kotori's card? :kosame:

Well...there's the Blue Ticket, Gorgeous Kotori's card that not yet released in EN, Seal shop, Medley Event, better Free Gem (2 instead of 1 irrc) Gorgeous Kotori's card, the 'Happy Birthday' voice that can be heard in menu at µ's Members birthday, The Event story, and did i mention Gorgeous Kotori's card? :kosame:

you mention it 3 times ok ?

you really like kotori or that kotori card ? =.=

well lets ignore kotori for now,isnt we also get the birthday voice in EN ?

It's not like they are JP-exclusive anyway except promos :D

Initially I didn't like Kotori too much but now I am okay with her (still can't make into top 3 anyway :P

True, that's probably one of the reason i don't play JP :P

Oh yeah i've been wondering, do anyone else here first know Love Luve by playing the game and not by watching the anime?

I know i am :D

I watched the anime first. It was a detriment, though.

I remember powering through it and disliking every single character by the end of it. Barely remembered character names. Gave the game a try and it was ok, but I'd rather play Osu. 

Decided to buy a new shiny phone at the end of the year, had nothing to put there and decided to play the game again. Managing them in the game was reasonably fun and I started liking some after a while. I rewatched the anime and hey, when you want to know about the characters you're watching it's suddenly a nice experience. 

Most of the fun in this game to me comes from trading accounts anyway, so, y'know  :makina:  

I've been playing for 6~7 months now. Not too shabby. 

I watched the anime first. It was a detriment, though.

I remember powering through it and disliking every single character by the end of it. Barely remembered character names. Gave the game a try and it was ok, but I'd rather play Osu. 

Decided to buy a new shiny phone at the end of the year, had nothing to put there and decided to play the game again. Managing them in the game was reasonably fun and I started liking some after a while. I rewatched the anime and hey, when you want to know about the characters you're watching it's suddenly a nice experience. 

Most of the fun in this game to me comes from trading accounts anyway, so, y'know  :makina:  

I've been playing for 6~7 months now. Not too shabby. 

i think i play from the 1st JP event lol

how many months that ?

............seriously? O_O

yeah,my brother and me heard it in EN ver

Hmmm...maybe i should start watching the anime too then ^_^

yeah,my brother and me heard it in EN ver

...man how can i miss that? -_-

The way you said trading account making it like you're doing shaddy business :P

Hmmm...maybe i should start watching the anime too then ^_^

...man how can i miss that? -_-

The way you said trading account making it like you're doing shaddy business :P

you should check their official FB. i know it when my brother check it

and he's doing shaddy business :P

I usually don't have Nico as leader so I was just informed of this, but.. They fixed her lines to actually say "Nico Nico Nii" instead of "Nico Nico Smile"

aYd3hag.jpg

UnxoQyZ.jpg

~~~

Well, guess I'm back to having my favorite Nico card as leader for a while, I'm actually reeally happy about the change, it was someething that always bothered me

Wp73yjk.png

I usually don't have Nico as leader so I was just informed of this, but.. They fixed her lines to actually say "Nico Nico Nii" instead of "Nico Nico Smile"

aYd3hag.jpg

UnxoQyZ.jpg

~~~

Well, guess I'm back to having my favorite Nico card as leader for a while, I'm actually reeally happy about the change, it was someething that always bothered me

Wp73yjk.png

ara,i never though one of your fav is nico :P

That means Score Matches you get to finally say Nico-Nico-Ni right :D

Also, final event SR for this round, then we move onto the next set. Gotta compile that soon~

Nozomi

7/05 - 7/15 Score Match Round 10

150px-Nozomi_smile_sr360.jpg   150px-Nozomi_smile_sr360_t.jpg

Score Up: Breath of Relief ♪
Every 15 seconds, there is a 39% chance of increasing player's score by 385 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4400

Level 80: 4680

So yeah, T2 on Nozomi this round (decide not to care about JP Eri). Also I should aware that Nozomi is quite popular in EN <_<

Just saw on forum and today is Ezee's birthday, お誕生日おめでとう~ :D:D (wonder he is still here to see this

Round 4 event SRs (July 20 ~ November 30)

Kotori

7/20 - 7/31 μ's水着コンテスト。 μ's Swimsuit Contest

150px-Kotori_pure_sr369.jpg   150px-Kotori_pure_sr369_t.jpg

Score Up: Summer Water Girl

For every 23 perfects, there is a 25% chance of increasing player's score by 525 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4360

Level 80: 4640

Nico

8/05 - 8/15 Score Match Round 11

150px-Nico_pure_sr392.jpg   150px-Nico_pure_sr392_t.jpg

Score Up: School Swimsuit Nico ♪

For every 26 notes, there is a 36% chance of increasing player's score by 365 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4450

Level 80: 4730

Maki

8/20 - 8/31 オトノキ七不思議。 The Seven Mysteries of Otonoki

150px-Maki_cool_sr399.jpg   150px-Maki_cool_sr399_t.jpg

Score Up: I Hate Ghosts!

For every 35 hit combo string, there is a 23% chance of increasing player's score by 580 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4400

Level 80: 4680

Honoka

9/05 - 9/15 Score Match Round 12

150px-Honoka_smile_sr410.jpg   150px-Honoka_smile_sr410_t.jpg

Perfect Lock: Festival Happi Coats

For every 25 notes, there is a 42% chance of turning all goods and greats in the next 3 seconds into perfects. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4480

Level 80: 4760

Umi

9/20 - 9/30 幼なじみの2人。 The Two Childhood Friends

150px-Umi_cool_sr417.jpg   150px-Umi_cool_sr417_t.jpg

Score Up: A Hero Has Arrived!

Every 9 seconds, there is a 15% chance of increasing player's score by 600 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4410

Level 80: 4690

Hanayo

10/05 - 10/15 Score Match Round 13

150px-Hanayo_cool_sr428.jpg   150px-Hanayo_cool_sr428_t.jpg

Perfect Lock: Goddess of the Harvest

Every 14 seconds, there is a 55% chance of turning all goods and greats in the next 2.5 seconds into perfects. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4430

Level 80: 4710

Rin

10/20 - 10/31 凛と一夜の間違い。 Rin and One Night's Mistake

150px-Rin_smile_sr448.jpg   150px-Rin_smile_sr448_t.jpg

Score Up: Phantom Kitten

For every 22 notes, there is a 40% chance of increasing player's score by 290 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4420

Level 80: 4700

Eli

11/05 - 11/15 Score Match Round 14

150px-Eli_smile_sr458.jpg   150px-Eli_smile_sr458_t.jpg

Score Up: Making Accessories Together ♪

Every 9 seconds, there is a 19% chance of increasing player's score by 500 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4360

Level 80: 4640

Nozomi

11/20 - 11/30 のぞみんのスピリチュアルライフ。 Nozomin's Spiritual Life

150px-Nozomi_pure_sr469.jpg   150px-Nozomi_pure_sr469_t.jpg

Perfect Lock: 100% Accuracy

Every 10 seconds, there is a 29% chance of turning all goods and greats in the next 4 seconds into perfects. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4430

Level 80: 4710

Welp, looks like  i'm gonna go Tiering for the next 2 event, though that pure Kotori stats is kind of dissapointing it's stll Kotori so oh well :sachi:

This time i won't fail to reach T2! :saber: