Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

So long time no see I guess ? http://i.imgur.com/cRie918.pngsomething like 2 months o.o I miss this place I really do but all I don't think I really belong here for some reason ??? I do feel like that in almost all places that has something to do with anime :unsure: you see I'm not what you call anime lover and even tho this is the forum for visual novel lovers I see way more posts in anime threads I'm not saying it's a bad thing and forums might not be the place for me since I can't really format my sentences well :( but what am I saying lol I'm going so off topic here :D let's talk about Love Live ;) well to be honest I think I miss this game. But it could probably just be because I feel nostalgic when opening the app XD anyway I can't get into it anymore and I can't even finish expert songs anymore :angry: before I could full combo them and now I can't even finish :D but that is not a problem. The problem is I can't find any motivation to play and it could be because I'm very busy too so I can't be bothered to do some things like playing this game :/ but If I really liked it I would play it that's what I think and I do think I like it so it's very confusing me O_o sorry for the long post it's just that I had to get that out of my chest :sleep: All things said I do miss you peeps ;) mostly the peeps in this thread <3 I see a lot of new people playing this game and I think it's very good that the player base keeps expanding :3 I don't think I will come back to playing this game soon but recently I have been trying to login to get my free daily stuff ;)

tl;dr: comes back after 2 months or so, talks about how he can't get into playing this game again and how he misses everyone here :wub:

So long time no see I guess ? http://i.imgur.com/cRie918.pngsomething like 2 months o.o I miss this place I really do but all I don't think I really belong here for some reason ??? I do feel like that in almost all places that has something to do with anime :unsure: you see I'm not what you call anime lover and even tho this is the forum for visual novel lovers I see way more posts in anime threads I'm not saying it's a bad thing and forums might not be the place for me since I can't really format my sentences well :( but what am I saying lol I'm going so off topic here :D let's talk about Love Live ;) well to be honest I think I miss this game. But it could probably just be because I feel nostalgic when opening the app XD anyway I can't get into it anymore and I can't even finish expert songs anymore :angry: before I could full combo them and now I can't even finish :D but that is not a problem. The problem is I can't find any motivation to play and it could be because I'm very busy too so I can't be bothered to do some things like playing this game :/ but If I really liked it I would play it that's what I think and I do think I like it so it's very confusing me O_o sorry for the long post it's just that I had to get that out of my chest :sleep: All things said I do miss you peeps ;) mostly the peeps in this thread <3 I see a lot of new people playing this game and I think it's very good that the player base keeps expanding :3 I don't think I will come back to playing this game soon but recently I have been trying to login to get my free daily stuff ;)

tl;dr: comes back after 2 months or so, talks about how he can't get into playing this game again and how he misses everyone here :wub:

^to lazy to read,welcome back

@Eclipsed Dude I did not know we had a limitation and I kept adding them ;-; I had to delete over 6 for sure... to be honest I don't remember me using any emoticons before. Seems like I changed XD I see now there is entire forum dedicated to Love Live!... shits crazy :D Thank you :) I might check it out if I find time :P

^he means he used to go to that site a lot bt stopped when he started playing LL less.

Same here

I've been playing SIF since August last year, and yeah.. this is what I feel too. I used to play non-stop,  everyday until I ran out of LP. Now I only play if there's an event going on, except that, I'll only login for daily rewards. But, my feelings for Eli still as strong as ever, without a doubt  :wahaha:

Not a fan of hers. Card still looks gorgeous. 

Maybe I should switch to JP after all...

'Bout a year.

of course,eli will always look gorgeous~

and it's still long way to the event

I promise myself not to tier any SM in JP version anymore (except it's Rin)

SM ? whats that ?