Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I can't remember since I only did it once on JP I think. Does the higher chance of new SRs and UR when they just come out apply to the vouchers?

Nope, only to the regular scout. Vouchers always remain the same chance for all cards.

Oh, and I forgot to mention a side note. Along side the vouchers being implemented, they will also be removing all SRs and URs that are older than 6 months from the regular box, and will keep doing that after each new set of cards are released. Instead, they will come out with a special scouting box during event, like the Printemps or 1st years, where it's a certain time frame of cards instead, like September through December. Old cards will also be obtainable through the other limited boxes as well.

This also means the end of the Panther Maki, Nico Sensei, and Initial Nozomi increased rates because they simply won't be in the box anyway. Good riddance.

Nope, only to the regular scout. Vouchers always remain the same chance for all cards.

Oh, and I forgot to mention a side note. Along side the vouchers being implemented, they will also be removing all SRs and URs that are older than 6 months from the regular box, and will keep doing that after each new set of cards are released. Instead, they will come out with a special scouting box during event, like the Printemps or 1st years, where it's a certain time frame of cards instead, like September through December. Old cards will also be obtainable through the other limited boxes as well.

This also means the end of the Panther Maki, Nico Sensei, and Initial Nozomi increased rates because they simply won't be in the box anyway. Good riddance.

I didn't post it earlier because it's just an SR, but now that the topic came up, I did soloyolo a nico today. 

9lCUtCS.png

At first, it was just an R envelope. It then transformed, and I got pretty happy... Until I saw it was Nico. How much I miss the days when I was stalked by Rin. *Sigh*

I don't think the vouchers will give me any UR but one can at least hope. Actually I have not been scouting since end of February where I got 11Rs from limited scouting box :makina:

(Well I only have one animal Maki and I want to get rid of her quickly :P

After 6 10+1s, I decided to do 3 more for Maki..

W9v8ioD.pngW9v8ioD.png

AiyQDsm.pngkp5txkZ.pngFIibZeN.pnge9WpIHK.pngELCbiFH.png

Spoiler tags are broken?

Well overall in my 9 draws I got to idolize mermaid Umi, wedding Nico, yukata Honoka, new years Nico and got valentines UR Nico + couple unidolized SRs

Well, that's what I get for trying to post anything from my phone  :amane:

autocorrect sucks ballz

well surprisingly I still can understand the sentence, guess I had played too much huh? :makina:

First thing to do when you get a new device: Turn off autocorrect :P

Random stuff: I almost missed my login reward until I login my EN account at 3AM here (8AM to refresh) Continuous tiering on events sure makes me feel lazy Untitled-1%20copy.png

How does tiering in events make you too lazy to log into the game? I've managed to log in 28/30 of the days last month for both my JPs (yeah, I forgot twice...) even though I played like a total of 20 songs the whole month.

How does tiering in events make you too lazy to log into the game? I've managed to log in 28/30 of the days last month for both my JPs (yeah, I forgot twice...) even though I played like a total of 20 songs the whole month.

Most of the event downtime I play nothing since I have no motivation to do so :wafuu: