Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I've lost a huge majority of my motivation in playing the game. I was planning on doing a triple T2 and ended up barely getting Eli on EN (I spend a couple gems) and then didn't play beyond like 500 tokens on both JP accounts. Ever since my super grind for Hanayo I've been dead :P

AND IT HAPPEN AGAIN!!! I FAIL AGAIN!!! HORAYYY!!! :wafuu::conspiracy:

Yep, we both fail to reach T2 :amane:

I remeber it like it was yesterday.

Just like today, i only needed about 200pts to reach T2 and i'm playing 4x hard. But just when i'm about to finish, the game crash..... :vinty:

friends huhu

A little late mentioning it, but the new JP song is... pretty hype

8AFx5t2.jpg

ugh,private wars,i dont really like a-rise song =.=

I remember liking A-RISE over muse in the anime. Probably because I didn't have to watch them for too long... Definitely liked their two songs over the anime songs (which were a bad choice, in my opinion. Save for Snow Halation and Start Dash, which are ok, I guess). 

I overshot tier 2 by so much. I had this pressing feeling at 10 PM that the cutoff would actually be around 26500, so I decided to spend an extra loveca. Didn't really need it, but better safe than sorry, I guess. It allowed me to sleep in peace, too. 

Rainbow Eli looks better than I thought she wouldn't. Didn't like the card before, but now I realize it's actually pretty.

Did 6 10+1 and got these

1 new mermaid Umi SR

1 yukata Honoka (idolized her)

1 new years Nico SR (idolized her too)

1 valentines Nico UR (sorry NB..)

1 valentines Kotori SR

1 valentines Rin SR

2 teacher Nicos  :makina:

1 panther Maki

No mermaid Maki :(

But you got another UR! That's great maki chan :sachi:

I remember liking A-RISE over muse in the anime. Probably because I didn't have to watch them for too long... Definitely liked their two songs over the anime songs (which were a bad choice, in my opinion. Save for Snow Halation and Start Dash, which are ok, I guess). 

Really? I hate Private Wars so much...

Nah i'm not giving my code away, i'll just let my account burn in a pit just like my hopes and dreams.

Today we lost a good comrade. It was fun, thanks for your guidance all this time NB-san... :vinty:

Managed to get T1 for this event. The highest rank I got was 64, drop to 212 after I decided to save my gems for future scouting instead. Now, to max my bond with dear Eli  :scottsune:  

Did 6 10+1 and got these

1 new mermaid Umi SR

1 yukata Honoka (idolized her)

1 new years Nico SR (idolized her too)

1 valentines Nico UR (sorry NB..)

1 valentines Kotori SR

1 valentines Rin SR

2 teacher Nicos   :makina:

1 panther Maki

No mermaid Maki  :(

well,you get UR,thats good enough *no UR here hiks

Yeah. I actually like Private Wars over Shocking Party, too. 

Not mine, but damn, what a juicy scout: uSqhrY5.png

^his luck is empty for another 3 years i think

I think i'm going to delete the game.
It waa a fun ride but i'm 100% done
vj8Wy5F.jpg

uuuu... good bye NB-sama ?

Oh. We're having a new Muse project in september.

Don't know what it is... I don't think it's an anime. Since they're saying the readers will be involved, maybe we're getting a VN? :makina:

I'd bet on a manga. 

Regardless, #milkedtodeath  

Oh. We're having a new Muse project in september.

Don't know what it is... I don't think it's an anime. Since they're saying the readers will be involved, maybe we're getting a VN? :makina:

I'd bet on a manga. 

Regardless, #milkedtodeath

New Muse project? Where are you seeing this? The "Readers involved" is the Aqours slogan

Definitely milking. At least we won't have to say goodbye to our current group and they aren't forcing us to worship the Aqours overlords. I do remember the original idea of the LL project was the "followers decide" but they haven't done a project wide vote in a long time besides that new group's name.