Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

ugh,luck is my worst skill,any other tips ?

Really, it's just luck. Hope and hope for easy double changes and spam at the end.

I'm doing pretty good on the random doubles, but I think that's because they've had randomized Doubles on JP since I started playing it :sachi:

Though, 3 tries in, I can't get that spam :wafuu:

Give me your account :Kappa: jk

I think most people will get confused on the last barrage of notes so you have to pray for easy randomized patterns

Really, it's just luck. Hope and hope for easy double changes and spam at the end.

I'm doing pretty good on the random doubles, but I think that's because they've had randomized Doubles on JP since I started playing it :sachi:

Though, 3 tries in, I can't get that spam :wafuu:

the pattern change every time i play it ?

I would totally give you my acc if you could FC the EX because I won't be able to in a million years :amane:

Well then I guess you have to give it xD.

You do realise you are talking to the guy who can do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7yDX0qh7Y

I think it's better to do it yourself :wafuu:  Not that I don't want to help you but it's a sense of achievement there :sachi:

rip if you are Android user, I can't help you then

I have died to the EX song three times already, i don't think I'm gonna get anywhere if I keep wasting points on it

This seems interesting, if it isn't open up an old wound, could you tell me what happened?

All stories like these are the same "Slept in/didn't think the cutoff would rise that much/had work, etc" and then missed cutoff barely. I've known people who got rank 201 back when the cutoff was 200, so yeah

AND IT HAPPEN AGAIN!!! I FAIL AGAIN!!! HORAYYY!!! :wafuu::conspiracy:

i think i'll be the one in this case,cause i need to study for tomorrow exam hiks :kosame:  

Yep, we both fail to reach T2 :amane:

This seems interesting, if it isn't open up an old wound, could you tell me what happened?

I remeber it like it was yesterday.

Just like today, i only needed about 200pts to reach T2 and i'm playing 4x hard. But just when i'm about to finish, the game crash..... :vinty: