Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I'm more curious about who the seiyuus are going to be.

Are they going to round up a bunch of new ones like they did with LL or go big since they probably have the budget now.

@ twin

I've always wondered what these rings are.... I'm quite sure they're random rings and middle one is Mirror ring. But till this day I have no idea whats the difference between the 1st and 3rd ring.

3GJFlL9.png

Seiyuu list: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-04-30/love-live-sunshine-character-profiles-story-images-unveiled/.87634

@ twin

I dunno what the "Key Only" stands for actually. They just look weird to me so I usually use the KEY & SP only

1st one: Random Ring (randomizes the whole chart song, like 1234567 becomes 2351764

2nd one: Mirror Ring

3rd one: Panic Ring (almost similar to random but it randomizes after every grid line. Eg. 1234567 becomes 2351764 in grid 1, and then becomes 2715364 in grid 2, and goes on.)

If you want, I can give you the emulator I am using. O2Mania has a sucky judgment on accuracy

Seiyuu list: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-04-30/love-live-sunshine-character-profiles-story-images-unveiled/.87634

@ twin

I dunno what the "Key Only" stands for actually. They just look weird to me so I usually use the KEY & SP only

1st one: Random Ring (randomizes the whole chart song, like 1234567 becomes 2351764

2nd one: Mirror Ring

3rd one: Panic Ring (almost similar to random but it randomizes after every grid line. Eg. 1234567 becomes 2351764 in grid 1, and then becomes 2715364 in grid 2, and goes on.)

If you want, I can give you the emulator I am using. O2Mania has a sucky judgment on accuracy

I thought the judge was ok. You can adjust it anyway. What emulator do you use?

Looks like they're going for new seiyuus again. I suppose that's not bad considering how the original turned out. It also gives newer seiyuus a chance to get famous if they have the talent.

You spelt it wrong our of habit I think, and it is supposedly just pronounced either like Aqua, or Aqua with a drawn out "a" with an S at the end, so アクアース (that is rather hard to pronounce, isn't it?)

Anyway, I'm being optimistic about this group. They know how to get people's connection already, with the whole "inspired by u's", but i just want this to be a nice group to follow as well. Also, their first single is coming out in October, so look forward to it. There might even be a PV released, since that's how u's started out as well.

I like the idea that they're in the same universe. Pray we see some Nico cameos or better still they meet up. I really really hope they meet up xD.

Also,  Ah-Qua-rs?

If you want some voice samples for sunshine girls, I found some songs :D

Dia: 

Chika : 

(I love her voice and the song :P)

Yoshiko : 

Hanamaru : 

I expected most of them to have high pitch um thin voices but almost all of them has deep voices :D I like almost all of their voices :D 

And this video for more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Etr5_ALCBI

@twin

O2Emu. Basically it's just another O2Mania with the old O2Jam layout. It looks like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6rfGGvTlbk

You can customize everything including the background and effects but I don't know how people did it :nervous:  :nervous:

Looking forward to October where they will release their debut (and my LL! movie :D

Most of the seiyuus don't even have a page in MAL. I'm guessing they made the choice of singing talent first and voice acting second. 

It's actually a really smart choice monetary speaking since it's the songs that get them the most ka-ching.

@ Twin

I finally manages to get Fraps to work so here's me failing at Oppa Gangnam Style xD.

Not really LL related but it's still a rhythm game :D

It's only lv 25 while you're playing lv 65s with rings D:

1:04 - 1:10  The skills are real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFGhVu7AYSY

@ Twin

I finally manages to get Fraps to work so here's me failing at Oppa Gangnam Style xD.

whos playing that ? another monster ???? =____=

Most of the seiyuus don't even have a page in MAL. I'm guessing they made the choice of singing talent first and voice acting second. 

It's actually a really smart choice monetary speaking since it's the songs that get them the most ka-ching.

@ Twin

Not too bad. How long have you played actually? :P

I might consider converting LL! songs into it but I need A LOT OF time to do it. :vinty:

Not too bad. How long have you played actually? :P

I might consider converting LL! songs into it but I need A LOT OF time to do it. :vinty:

I actually spent almost 3 hours searching for LL charts but can't find any D:

I've played and stopped and played and stopped. If you count total my guess would be about 4-5 months?  My problem now is that my skill level is kinda capped now. I've probably reached that level in about 3 months but so far haven't made much improvement. Been stuck at the lv 20-25s for a long long time.

And you're played lv 60+ O_O *bows down*

YOU'RE THE MONSTER ! Dx

dammit,no wonder you guys play LL like a monster ==

btw,what game is that ?

O2jam is the original but it's gone now. I;m playing O2mania which is the same without multiplayer.

@twin

Of course you can't find it since no one makes it at first... :makina: (I have the tools needed so I can make one anytime) Back then I also stuck at playing lvl 2x songs but someday you will go over that cap and challenge lvl 3x songs :D :D

@Tyrael

It's one of the hardest 9* song imo. I bet the last few seconds scared you off :P

I actually really like the event song  :makina: ..

The first half was nice and slow and not many notes appeared. Then when the chorus hits and the song intensifies, the spam comes. And it's such a nice feeling when they both happen at once.

@twin

Of course you can't find it since no one makes it at first... :makina: (I have the tools needed so I can make one anytime) Back then I also stuck at playing lvl 2x songs but someday you will go over that cap and challenge lvl 3x songs :D :D

@Tyrael

It's one of the hardest 9* song imo. I bet the last few seconds scared you off :P

Someday... that would mean forever for me  :vinty:

The last few seconds of the event song on Random O_O

I think I'm done with the tiering. I'm still in top 100, so I think it should suffice to keep me in T1. I'm gonna save the gems for next limited bibi or 3rd year scouting. 

Arifureta is a nice song, I've played it more than hundred times and it still not bored me  :wahaha:

I think I'm done with the tiering. I'm still in top 100, so I think it should suffice to keep me in T1. I'm gonna save the gems for next limited bibi or 3rd year scouting. 

Arifureta is a nice song, I've played it more than hundred times and it still not bored me  :wahaha:

Top 100? How many LG you spend to reach that tier anyway? :michiru:

Arifureta is a nice song no duobt, but it's kind of sad though :vinty:

Top 100? How many LG you spend to reach that tier anyway? :michiru:

Arifureta is a nice song no duobt, but it's kind of sad though :vinty:

Hmm.. at least I have spent 15 LG or more.

Yeah, I liked the song, although after I understand the meaning behind it, I do feel a little bit sad.

wew,im still tried to go to top 450,its kinda hard =__=