Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

4 tries no FC, clearly many are better than me :sachi: Idk, I always had problems with FCing Arifureta.

Don't play the song, let the song plays you. I don't even understand what am I talking about.

Meanwhile in JP, i managed to fc both the 4x ex 1st try too, my heart skipped a beat after finishing both. Not really fond with the new Honoka's event song so I'll just play all the 4x songs.

@Jade EX if you can S/S or S/A, otherwise Hard 1x. You only play 4x if you have too many tokens but too little time towards the end of event :)

@Ceris you can just do it on your phone :sachi:

@12kami imnoob92 was my DotA IGN back then, I still suck at that anyway  :wahaha:

I was given a gift yesterday, but forgot to post about it before. I made a post a while back about a user on Reddit named Histy (a fellow Rin fan) gifting me a Mogyutto Rin and Hanayo figure, and this time he gave me these

RYM18dw.jpg?1

zseZj7f.jpg

I'm so happy, Love Wing Bell Rin :heart: :heart:

~~

North America airings of the Love Live movie have been released

http://nisamerica.com/lovelive/#theater-list

I get to see the movie! It's less than a 2 hour drive from my home, all I have to do is spend a night at a friend's house who lives like 10min from the theater (and also plays the game, he started with me over a year ago). I can't wait!

It's a good movie. The guitar girl is the best. :rolleyes:

Can't FC the event EX too. I did FC Ai wa Taiyo, though. Time to spam Snow Halation, I guess. To be honest, I really dislike playing with my smile team, half of the team is Nico/Maki and there's not a single member I like there aside from 1 Rin. 

I really wish there was an option to mute certain members during songs. 

Also, sunshine's group name was revealed. Aquors sounds hard to pronounce, but oh well.

I did a stupid mistake somewhere after the middle as well. Not like I particulary care to FC all the songs, but it's still annoying.

I'm taking it easy this time - I'll use a couple of stones before the end to ensure myself T2; guess it's going to be the same for all the summer events. I don't feel like going for T1, since it's completely useless most of the times (I'd be different for UR's, but SR's aren't worth it). I have to admit those summer cards aren't that great in general (except for the Nico, she looks preety sweet), I'm not surprised people are kinda reluctant to play.

Can't FC the event EX too. I did FC Ai wa Taiyo, though. Time to spam Snow Halation, I guess. To be honest, I really dislike playing with my smile team, half of the team is Nico/Maki and there's not a single member I like there aside from 1 Rin. 

Also, sunshine's group name was revealed. Aquors sounds hard to pronounce, but oh well.

i manage to FC all the ex song except the event song and the super hard daily song (wondering,anyone manage to FC that?)

they already decide it ? link ? o.o 

Ai wa Taiyo huh? Still trying to FC that, 67 times and counting.

It's not like μ's is easy to pronoune either

You spelt it wrong our of habit I think, and it is supposedly just pronounced either like Aqua, or Aqua with a drawn out "a" with an S at the end, so アクアース (that is rather hard to pronounce, isn't it?)

Anyway, I'm being optimistic about this group. They know how to get people's connection already, with the whole "inspired by u's", but i just want this to be a nice group to follow as well. Also, their first single is coming out in October, so look forward to it. There might even be a PV released, since that's how u's started out as well.

Anyway, I'm being optimistic about this group. They know how to get people's connection already, with the whole "inspired by u's", but i just want this to be a nice group to follow as well. Also, their first single is coming out in October, so look forward to it. There might even be a PV released, since that's how u's started out as well.

^agree,hope it wont disappoint me :D