Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Anyone plans on tiering for one of the next events? Here's what we're getting for the next 4 ones (posting unidolized and idolized cards).

uh01mtX.jpg

Tkkw77W.jpg

9sPbxkw.jpg

2QdOVqR.jpg

amip91a.jpg

fWOLAV3.jpg

jo4rhGL.jpg

y48bl8L.jpg

None of the cards really interests me, though I guess I'll T1 for Kotori if I have enough gems just to get a SR-or-above waifu team. The unidolized Maki looks nice, though. 

Oh hey, a new song to get rewa- god dammit

DumNYTV.png

41k? Man, how strong is your smile team? @_@

That Kotori is UNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I'll add Jade to the list of IDs in the OP.

Thanks, oh and my username in SIF is Earthes not Jade so don't be confused~

Yeah, none of the cards look too good for me either. 

We'll be getting Hero Umi 2 events after that, though. Gotta tier for it.

7VaMG5z.jpg

That Umi event was the very first one on either JP or EN that I completely missed. It happened at the same time as the first Rin event on EN where i took 5th place. I was so not going to do JP as well. I did get to play the event song a few times though, it was Yuuki no Reason. I didn't clear the Random EX (beware to everyone when it comes around)

41k? Man, how strong is your smile team? @_@

Thanks, oh and my username in SIF is Earthes not Jade so don't be confused~

That score is a little out of date, I took that screenshot right when the song came back in rotation, so that was my old Smile team. This is my new score (that I did just now to screenshot lol)

zstILN5.png

All them 3s :sachi:

And my Smile team

bfRmN7K.png

Though, my teams aren't that strong  compared to somee that post here. Eclipsed, Praeliator, Nosebleed, Rizu, Ezeefreak, DarkMerc, Maki~chan, Zehel, they all have stronger teams than me.

~~

On a side note, I see my "Ceris was here" and Rin image was removed. It lasted like 6+ months, but RIP :kosame:

I like the unidolized Eli so I will try to get her but no motivation sadly

I pray hard that vouchers come after this event (shhh a girl can dream :P)

Hope I can collect all bokura and snow halation rares while trying to get a copy of Maki 5 10+1s ( Will get5 SRs probably  :makina: )

I somehow liked the expert SMILING! standard mode more btw :D 

That Umi event was the very first one on either JP or EN that I completely missed. It happened at the same time as the first Rin event on EN where i took 5th place. I was so not going to do JP as well. I did get to play the event song a few times though, it was Yuuki no Reason. I didn't clear the Random EX (beware to everyone when it comes around)

That score is a little out of date, I took that screenshot right when the song came back in rotation, so that was my old Smile team. This is my new score (that I did just now to screenshot lol)

zstILN5.png

All them 3s :sachi:

And my Smile team

bfRmN7K.png

Though, my teams aren't that strong  compared to somee that post here. Eclipsed, Praeliator, Nosebleed, Rizu, Ezeefreak, DarkMerc, Maki~chan, Zehel, they all have stronger teams than me.

~~

On a side note, I see my "Ceris was here" and Rin image was removed. It lasted like 6+ months, but RIP :kosame:

Since yours 'Aren't that strong' team is higher than mine by about 500 i think i will take your advices on not looking on those above mentioned name team.

On a side note, that UR KOTORI is making me so jealous right now TvT 

Stopped caring for this event after that shit scout full of Elis.

Not even going to get the SR anymore.

I'm going to take a break just like on Nozomi's event.

This happened to me too in previous Hanayo event, I just thought ‘f*ck it' and stop playing for the event.

When it comes to scouting, and the result is sucks, I'll just thought ‘I'm saving up my luck'. In this kind of game optimism is important. Well, sort off..

Anyway does anyone here have their own love live merchandise, like figurine or poster? I know Nosebleed has lots of Nico's goodies though

Mine is like these:

cYsArgg.jpg?1

jk6gU2Q.jpg?1

I think I'm to biased in my choices.

I've planned to buy more figurine, but my allowance speak otherwise...

Too lazy to post multiple images so have every figure I own (which isn't much)

4Axovwe.jpg

All 3 Love Live figures were actually given to me, the No Brand Girls Rin from OriginalRen here on the forum, and the Mogyutto Rin and Hanayo are from a user on Reddit named Histy, who placed 2nd in the previous Rin event.

Also, I found this trio at a small local anime convention earlier this year

YOO5Wvn.jpg