Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I'll get my lazy hands off my laptop, grab my phone, and tap the Love Live icon to boot it up all so I can enter the game and add Kaguya-sama~

~~

Oh crap I missed a day for the log in gems FUUUH

Yup, me too

fml

my app also closed while I had an EX song paused

Those wedding dressings look awkward as hell, not sure I'd even want to idolize any of those cards.

In case you guys don't know about it, someone made a cutoff predictor.  Pretty useful.

Currently sitting at about 6500 points with 2 loveca left. I'll level up soon and get 2 more from the login bonuses... There's also the ones I'll get on the event, which I haven't counted for. Wonder if I can make it to t2. 

My favorite is Kotori, by the way. 

i dont understand how to read the cutoff graph @_@

i still have 20 love gem and have 50 if i take from side stories lol

hope thats enough to T2

no one love honoka ?  :(

I kinda like her? She's 4th on my list. Sometimes 3th or 5th depending on my mood. I think Honoka is one of the least popular characters, though.

Rin is also my favorite sometimes. She and Kotori keep switching places. Oh well.

What I learn from playing SIF: RNG is a b*tch

Eli is my least favorite character...

Kinda glad she's your least favorite character, otherwise I would have fiercer competition  :wahaha:

On a side note, Nico is one of my least favorite too, so I know the failed scouting feels

Rin is also my favorite sometimes. She and Kotori keep switching places. Oh well.

both of them is cute,so i know what you mean lol

My favorite is Nico, I did the BiBi scouting hoping to get some Nicos, maybe the new Nico Rares even, but all I got was my least favorite character.

thats explain why i cant find you in top 500 @_@

What I learn from playing SIF: RNG is a b*tch

Kinda glad she's your least favorite character, otherwise I would have fiercer competition  :wahaha:

On a side note, Nico is one of my least favorite too, so I know the failed scouting feels

Nico is like, everyone's least favorite except for her fans. She does have a fairly dedicated fanbase, though.

She's firmly planted in my last place. Think she and Maki are the only character who never left their positions in my list, Maki being 8th place.

Kinda funny how she tends to get first or last place like that. 

Well, what I do know is event competition is harsher nowadays than last year, right now I'm still in top 400.

Anyway after reading all about fav or least fav, now I'm really interested who your favorite member is in μ.

I made a thread about this in Otonokizaka forum and I'm gonna ask the same question here: Who's your top 3 members?

Here's mine:

1. Eli (obviously)

2. Rin (I want to have a little sister like her, energetic to the core)

3. Nozomi (her teasing amused me)                      

Mmmm idk what i said last time but if i had to rank now

Maki > Umi > Kotori > Honoka > Eli > Nico > Nozomi > Hanayo > Rin

Top tier would be Maki, Umi, Kotori

Middle Tier would be Honoka, Eli, Nico

Bottom tier Noz Hanayo Rin

~~

Wow what kind of Hard event song is only 201 notes