Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

@Abernite don't buy the perfect locks and try again :P

@pudding I am at 100% if I meet someone that I know :wafuu:

Sharing salt time:

I used 3 tickets  (2 free and 1 from MedFes) in JP and got 3Rs as expected. And then 100 lovecas for pick-up scouting with 2SRs which barely make it into my team. My 3rd voucher (and a total of.... at least 10?) in this account, gave me another SR.

:salt: :salt:  :salt: :salt:  :salt: :salt:

You do realize all the locks still intact right?  :yumiko:  I rarely use it, unless I'm not feeling optimistic 

Here's another without the perfect locks, just in case: 

ZPwAdyP.jpg

hb36IeK.jpg

Sharing salt time:

I used 3 tickets  (2 free and 1 from MedFes) in JP and got 3Rs as expected. And then 100 lovecas for pick-up scouting with 2SRs which barely make it into my team. My 3rd voucher (and a total of.... at least 10?) in this account, gave me another SR.

:salt:  :salt:   :salt:  :salt:   :salt:  :salt:

AfdcfAW.jpg?1

@pudding I am at 100% if I meet someone that I know :wafuu:

Sharing salt time:

:salt: :salt:  :salt: :salt:  :salt: :salt:

When I saw in my newsfeed that my friend got two URs in a row...I knew the salt was real.

No, it's for a different reason.

The game takes an average of your past 4 scores and places you against players with averages similar to yours. If one of your teams is stronger than the other two, you are inflating your average score because of the one strong team, and then when you play the other two attributes, you get destroyed by players with higher averages and more balanced teams. I make sure to nerf my teams slightly to keep them all nearly the exact same strength to stay safe.

Another 2 scouting tickets another 2 rares..... i think that's 18/18 already?

Sigh......

I am about the same as you but I didn't actually track my tickets over the past 10 months... :salt:

Dammit imnoob!! That's the UR Eli I've been chasing for 6 months!!   :saber:

Rumour said that you will never get a UR of your favourite girl during scouting (unless you whale :sachi: