Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

My very first event was the very first event of the game, I didn't get the SR.I failed the event Hard like 15 times trying to clear it once for my profile, which was Sweet & Sweet Holiday. Trust me, that song was like the hardest in the game back then! I got the SR in my 2nd event though, which was Umi, then my 3rd event I went T2. Much memories

My very first event was the very first event of the game, I didn't get the SR.I failed the event Hard like 15 times trying to clear it once for my profile, which was Sweet & Sweet Holiday. Trust me, that song was like the hardest in the game back then! I got the SR in my 2nd event though, which was Umi, then my 3rd event I went T2. Much memories

yeah same here,though i lost my first account in eng server and i already retire from japan server

Mmm, I had a rank 34 but didn't really participate in any events. I started over with an UR account and have been getting much more into it. So, my first event that I am trying in :)

ugh,i still dont have UR T^T

Since I started playing and left the game multiple times (and so I did with multiple accounts) I don't quite remember my first event, not that I was able to got a SR until I settled with my new account so anyways I think the first event was the one with the natsu owaranaide as event song ? I am not sure , but I am sure it was the tokens event last month anyways. 

So yeah I have 55 LP , so I play 3 hards and a norm because there are many experts where I would just lose all stamina and fail ;-;

this is what happens every time I do a normal, I kinda feel bad for these people...

NVRantz.jpg

Copy-pasted from reddit:

"Does anyone know about this? If you input "LOVE-LIVE-GAME-WEEK" into serial code tab. You will receive 1 Aplaca card & 1 LG free. Like this. Attention: Japanese version only. Btw: sr for my bad english."

Used the scouting ticket in JP and only got sleep wear R Hanayo  :amane:

Meanwhile 10 months in and no UR :makina:

My first event was animal Eri. I used a few lovecas just to get her SR back then. And then I went T2 for the next Hanayo event (I dunno why I did it back then)

same here bro huhu

My God, I thought I was the only one with bad luck... probably the only difference is all my luck went to my JP id, not EN.

I actually enjoy getting rekt meeting with those with high ranks :)

Well the SM mechanics decide that you will meet people with about the same strength with yours.. (It's true to a certain extent, anyway)

I think 70% of the times I'm rekt...