Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

then your waifu is rakshata ? o.O

well,some of the wedding dress doesnt match them but its still look cute for me haha

Nope, my waifu is Kotori. And damn, she looks bad with a wedding dress.

The only ones that look ok with the dress are Honoka and, as much as I dislike to admit it, Nico. I guess Eli goes in the Ok category too.

Those dresses look bad with the others and they don't really suit those three either. It's just... Weird. 

Got to admit, I personally think the wedding theme cards look beautiful. Although I'm too biased to Eli, but the others are pretty too, damn these 9 goddesses...

Anyway good luck for you guys whose going for tier Rin, or Nico (JP), or perhaps both.

Rin is my top 2 girl, but after seeing the idolized ver. of the SR <_<...  I think I'll just take it easy and just get the unidolized one.

Nope, my waifu is Kotori. And damn, she looks bad with a wedding dress.

The only ones that look ok with the dress are Honoka and, as much as I dislike to admit it, Nico. I guess Eli goes in the Ok category too.

Those dresses look bad with the others and they don't really suit those three either. It's just... Weird. 

eli is always beauty hoho~

Rin is my top 2 girl, but after seeing the idolized ver. of the SR <_<...  I think I'll just take it easy and just get the unidolized one.

i know what you mean lol

Story time! I was 2nd to the SR, and these were the final minutes when people got their SRs in what order.

So, Histy and I were competing for 1st for over half the SR rush, and I gained the lead at the very end, but only when he was playing his final song to reach the SR. Meaning some time during my final song he finished his, making me 2nd to the SR.

lrV4fMv.png

Next to the SR was live streamer OwlRemember AKA COCOisBEST. After him was a tie between Clear and Rampizier, you'll have to take my word for it, since Ramp told me he was in the same match as Clear when they got it. Next was Umidah (the highest ranked player now). He won't appear on the image below because him and Owl swapped accounts for fun, and I only had Umidah added, so I couldn't see him get the SR on my friends list playing Owl's account. Next was our very own Exterminator at 7th and one of my friend (and 2nd Rin event #1 with 874k points in the event) Dannynite.

ip7kA8X.pnglMcL5uN.png

So that covers the first 8 people to the SR.

my gem is 0 hiks 

ill save 50 gems before going to tier i think

You should be able to get the SR without spending any gems even at lower ranks as long as you use your LP properly and don't waste too much (set an alarm clock at night)

I managed to get 30K points last score match without waking up at night so it should be fine

The rush was pretty fun actually. 24th person to get Rin (I started up another EASY difficulty to see where my ranking was in the end). Apparently I overtook the guy at 25th place after a HARD difficulty song before this

aDS87b7.jpg

Time taken: 3 hours 35 minutes

Lovecas used: 17

My LP is an awkward 94 so I play 3 EX and 1 HARD to save some lovecas. (The remaining 5... who cares :makina:) There was a moment I decided to failstrat (1 EX and 1 HARD) because I was so close to level up and I didn't want to waste the event points. Probably will try to rush for a top 10 next time :P

Those top placers are 3fast5me  :wafuu:

The rush was pretty fun actually. 24th person to get Rin (I started up another EASY difficulty to see where my ranking was in the end). Apparently I overtook the guy at 25th place after a HARD difficulty song before this

Time taken: 3 hours 35 minutes

Lovecas used: 17

My LP is an awkward 94 so I play 3 EX and 1 HARD to save some lovecas. (The remaining 5... who cares :makina:) There was a moment I decided to failstrat (1 EX and 1 HARD) because I was so close to level up and I didn't want to waste the event points. Probably will try to rush for a top 10 next time :P

Those top placers are 3fast5me  :wafuu:

Yeah, if you aren't willing to sacrifice 20LP every gem, it's a rough time doing an SR rush. I remember my Honoka and Hanayo SR rushes at rank 140s, I wasted 23-24 LP every single gem. I have enough LP now to play 5 EX songs and have 3 LP leftover, so it was perfect for me.

As for rank wise, all that playing and I almost got a single rank up, but not quite, was off by 500 EXP. Not sure how many gems I spent, I think 13.

You should be able to get the SR without spending any gems even at lower ranks as long as you use your LP properly and don't waste too much (set an alarm clock at night)

I managed to get 30K points last score match without waking up at night so it should be fine

yeah,if only 12k point / 25k point (score match) i think i can but to go to tier i dont think i can haha

Nope I booted up the game and force closed it

Goddamit

I DON'T plan on quitting but I just don't have the motivation to play :nervous:

Luckily there are Smile event SR Honoka & Rins in the future so it's not too bad that I missed the previous Smile SR Honoka and current Smile SR Rin considering my end-game goal is to have all u's all attributes all SR+ idolized

Nope I booted up the game and force closed it

Goddamit

I DON'T plan on quitting but I just don't have the motivation to play :nervous:

Luckily there are Smile event SR Honoka & Rins in the future so it's not too bad that I missed the previous Smile SR Honoka and current Smile SR Rin considering my end-game goal is to have all u's all attributes all SR+ idolized

My motivation has been pretty dead lately too, only Rin got me to go for that SR rush. Lately I at least keep getting T2, but I'm spending enough gems to get T1 if I wasn't wasting so much LP.