Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

The song still gives me nightmares though, my heart always races when I approach the last stream of notes with a full combo and I just get so nervous I slip, it's really stress inducing.

Also I have harder time streaming with my left hand which makes for a really shaky ride at the end. Like, seriously I finish this song with my hands trembling.

Now if only I could FC soldier game EX, that'd be great.

I did this 2nd try without PL team

BWLOEqM.png

Then every play after was shit. The combo sucked, but the very few breaks was surprising since I've literally bareely played at all in the past few weeks. I did almost all my plays on the first day of the last event and just once a night for the rest of the event, then finally a rush in the final hours to make up the ground I lost just to get the SR.

Saying that, I have something going on ately, so I don't know how much i'll be playing. I originally planned like a triple T1, I don't know even know if I'll get the SR at this rate, I haven't even started the JP event and only 200 tokens on EN... so yeah.

I thought the random was easier than the standard EX to that, I didn't FC the standard but I did the random.

Random is always dependant on luck, it can be super easy or it can be super hard.

To an extent, you never really FC a random song because it's always changing and you can't FC all the patterns so it's all a matter of wether you get the easier patterns or not whereas in the regular EX you have no way around it you just have to pull through.

Quick newbie question, how do you level up your skills? Or can you even do that?

You do a regular practice with a card that has the same skill.

So for example a card with a "Perfect Charm" skill will only level that skill if you do practice with another card that has the "Perfect Charm" skill.

If the card is level 1 skill and you use another level 1 skill card to practice, it'll level up to level 2.

If you want a level 3 skill card you'll need to do practice with another level 2 card (that's a 100% guaranteed level up), but if you want to risk it you can use another level 1 skill card again, there's a 50% chance it'll level up, this chance keeps decreasing the higher level your card is (from level 7 to level 8 it's like a 1% chance) so if you want guaranteed level ups, only use cards of the same exact skill level.

Exact figures if you want to level up cards to level 3 and higher using only level 1 skill cards (courtesy of Cychun87):

lvl2 -> lvl3: success rate of 45-50%, my exact figures were 48.2% so if we factor in random bad/good luck I think that's a good ball park to fit in

lvl3 -> lvl4: success rate of 20-25%, my figures were 23.7%

lvl4 -> lvl5: success rate of 8-12%, my figures were 8.3%

lvl6 -> lvl7: success rate of 2-5%, my figures were 3.7%

lvl7 -> lvl8: success rate of less than 1%, my figures were about .5%

Personally I've gotten my UR Kotori up to level 5 using only level 1 skill cards, but I think after that it's just impossible to get that lucky so it's probably best to go down the guaranteed route after.

If you only want to go the guaranteed route you'll need 128 cards for level 8 :P

Thanks. I played so long but I never knew you can level up with level 1 skill cards. (even though I have accidentally practiced a level 2 with a level 1 card...but it failed...)

But I guess I will stick with the old way of levelling them up step by step, at least till level 6.