Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Diamond Princess is way easier than Susume Tomorrow no matter how i look at it.

I FC'd it first time and Susume Tomorrow took me like 15 tries back when it was first released.

Susume Tomorrow is my favorite EX not because it's hard though but because it's really fun to play and it's one of my favorite songs~

Huh. Maybe the fact my screen is ridiculously small has something to do with it. 

Eh, I don't think I can FC Diamond even if I keep trying these 9 days. With susume it just seemed like "well, if I turn off pop-ups it'll just happen by itself. Not like it's particularly challenging or anything"... And I 'm pretty sure I'm not a good player.  

My impression of it is that it's slightly harder than Baby Maybe koi no button, tbh. 

It's more about the speed than anything, Susume Tomorrow seems quite faster than most maps, it's not so much about crazy finger trickery but about being fast.

Diamond Princess is mostly just some technical patterns, it's not particularly fast, it's easy to get full combo on it if you just pay attention.

Right now i still have not FC'd any of the new daily songs (then again i only played each like twice), didn't get to play Kokuhaku Biyori a 3rd time either :(

Waiting for LP seems more annoying than usual now.

I would say experience does play a huge role.

Back when it first came out we only had the basic EX songs so Susume Tomorrow was a big hurdle at the time. But now there's many more on similar level and even some tricky hard songs so people who have started playing now will probably have an easier time with it.

Look what just came in the mail today!

Thank you for sending it to me, cloudy, it's absolutely adorable <3

(I knew it was small but I didn't have a clear idea how small, she's really tiny :P )

fDtpSVx.jpg

More Nicos for scale:

zMxOq1r.jpg

TDKcnVa.jpg

tc1ZBj9.jpg

Edit: Celebratory Nico Puri Full Combo :P

HcPYX1A.jpg

Edit 2: 3rd time's the charm! First daily EX with FC ~

TYNmQdr.jpg

Me after attempting Otomeshiki EX just once and not even getting C combo.

KCnYhqP.gif

At least I got Full Combo on Glass no Hanazono, which is nice.

I now have almost 100 gems.... such temptation....

That's my feeling towards the song for a long time. Only recently did I learn that damn pattern and nearly A combo it :wafuu:

I failed to FC Otomeshiki in first try, about 2 or 3 goods :vinty:

And yeah, I consider this as hardest (and worst) 11* song, too zurui :makina:

:salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:

I think my first was about 10 goods lol. Couldn't get the pattern down. But once you get it, it's quite easy to FC.

The one which will forever be in my book of "Oh hell NO FK this **** "   is Kokuhaku Biyori, Desu!

The part with the left right left and then left right left again instead of having an alternating pattern keeps screwing me up cause my brain has to compensate for the pattern which looks alternating but is not.

:salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:

I think my first was about 10 goods lol. Couldn't get the pattern down. But once you get it, it's quite easy to FC.

The one which will forever be in my book of "Oh hell NO FK this **** "   is Kokuhaku Biyori, Desu!

The part with the left right left and then left right left again instead of having an alternating pattern keeps screwing me up cause my brain has to compensate for the pattern which looks alternating but is not.

That was on my EN account anyway. I FC-ed it in JP just now :D

L67rFBR.jpg

HP5wHnq.jpg

The fact that I got 110 greats still disappoint me tho :makina: