Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I can't seem to find a download for the japanese version that works in google play :/

Also, what does the transfer code do? I've read in some guide to not download it at any time except when you know you'll change your phone.

The transfer code let's you switch account on you migrate your account to a different device, overwriting the account already on the device. So I take a screenshot of the code, then overwrite the account with the other one I had previously screenshotted.

Get JP SIF from here http://platinumdis.co/lovelive

@Shaca: Sent you a request on my 2nd JP, I'll send you one on my other JP as well if you want, since they both can give UR assist :D

The transfer code let's you switch account on you migrate your account to a different device, overwriting the account already on the device. So I take a screenshot of the code, then overwrite the account with the other one I had previously screenshotted.

Get JP SIF from here http://platinumdis.co/lovelive

@Shaca: Sent you a request on my 2nd JP, I'll send you one on my other JP as well if you want, since they both can give UR assist :D

Thank you! Are the japanese and english version seperately or do I have to save the transfer code first?

Hardest EX imo because of the 2 cycling ladders.

5 tries surprisingly. I suffered from FC-ing this song previously in my old account (113 tries before FC :vinty: )

Anyway, how are you guys doing in the current events? :D

I find Mermaid Festa vol 2 to be one of the easiest 11*s :michiru: the only easier is Anemone Heart. I can't FC MGs because I break on the short holds before the spiral ladders, which I get like 90% of the time.

I'm doing horrible this event, but I'll be starting my grind tonight.

Speaking of events, I've made my full conversion to what they dub "playing whale".

Just for events

KqBPX4w.jpg

>Plays event song before going to class, gets a high score - about 270k

>Checks ranking, reaction: O________________O"

I'm so happy...I've never been so high in rankings before since I never go for T1 or T2. Note: I'm NOT trying to brag about my score or anything, I'm just speechless and surprised how high I am in the rankings.

>_______<

I'm just an outlier for the thumb players. An overwhelming majority of thumb players can't do ladders worth shit, but ladders are the first thing I practice in this game extensively, because I played Kitto Seishun like 200 times during the first Rin event when I was first building skills for this game.

In fact, Nico Puri, with the ultra-supreme ladders, I nearly FC'd that as my 2nd 11* FC, I got 1 break on it a while ago, and now I can't do that again :amane: