Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Well, JP's event is a bit... Odd. Normally, and I mean every single time ever since the creation of the game, the event song and the event SR are the same attribute, as well as the teacher once they were implemented. Yet, this event has a smile Teacher, a Smile event SR, but a PURE event song... What the...

Hi! someone recommend me this group so here I'm. I just started like 2 months ago, I'm rank 55 and while I'm scouting bad luck is always by my side. Getting ready for Kotori event. ID: 043785007

Welcome! Welcome!

......... I already 2 months in Fuwa....but....

in SiF..... bt73p.gif

I just 25 days only :3

Just remember that there may be a couple thousand other people thinking like you. Though it certainly looks like a good deal. 

Yeah, I know... I don't have much of a chance, but I can always dream... |D

Btw, the expert version is only available on the last few days, right? Like the 4x thingy.

I feel nice having 2 top 10-ers on my friend list. Are you two planning to keep this ridiculously high ranking up, Kuroba, Darkmerc?

Everyone always complains, but I think most people here are on the lucky side of things too. Just because I've been super-lucky that doesn't mean other people can't get lucky too :wafuu:

I'll take the chance that I'm replying to something to post these here. Nozomi best girl:

Well nozomi is obviously best girl, that's what I've been saying since forever -.-

I think I'm going to save tokens til the end and gauge whether or not I can make T2~

Right now I only have 6 gems though, but my birthday is in a week so with any luck my friends will give me iTunes cards :makina: :makina: :makina:

Good luck Kuroba and Darkmerc!!!!!