Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Why do you play the game it you hate playing so much? Token events actually let you play a bit more...

You can spam the 4x version just fine, it you don't care about losing over a thousand EXP and fodder cards.

(Edit :just realized 4x got auto corrected :amane:)

But token events mean you can play more! I guess this is coming from someone who has played a single song over 100 times in one day, so I never saw a problem with token events (because now that I think about it, it's about 45 plays of the event song on hard)

Yes, but it's always frustrating to not get to that SR, especially if it's your fav character. In token events, it's always extremely close for me to get there, if I get there at all. Maybe that's the negative feeling I have about those events. It's stressful. Playing in itself is fun, and playing even more due to the tokens is even more fun, but the overall impression I have is... not good.

The difficulty of getting the card through token event and score match is about the same though, I don't understand what you're saying about stressful. It takes 11 4x plays to get the event card, which equates to under an extra 30 minutes of playtime.

I also find token events more stressful.

It's annoying thinking you just grinded the game, only to have to repeat the process again to spend your tokens.

I almost always never feel like spending the tokens after i've grinded the game, but i'm forced to unless I want to burn through 5,000 tokens in the last day which is even worse.

And i'm also not the type that plays the 4x song so it's even more of a pain.

But the extra exp is nice.

Nosebleed, would you be sad if you got to idolize your favorite Nico in the game if her skill wasn't good?  :wafuu:

No, because Nico is a good character w

I've gotten 2 UR Nozomis when there were Nico SRs/URs I wanted instead, and they have perfect lock skills, still made me pretty upset.

But it was worse when I got 3 stamina skill Hanayo URs in a row when all I wanted was the Nico UR, this was back when there were only a couple URs in the game.. that was just RIP.