Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I think it is almost "gained tokens = spent LP+1".

So if you play a hard song which requires 15 LP, you can get up to 16 tokens (if you manage to perfect/great all of them, that is).

Nope, you can even bad the tokens and you'll get them. Just misses don't count.

This also only holds true for hard songs which cost 15 LP and experts (experts give 27 instead, so it's actually a +2). Everything else will just give exactly it's LP cost.

This also only holds true for hard songs which cost 15 LP and experts (experts give 27 instead, so it's actually a +2). Everything else will just give exactly it's LP cost.

Exactly, for EX you get 27 tokens, so it's the most efficient one. Of course you should be able to get no misses there ;), if you miss a token it'll be gone forever :D ...

This time I will probably grind as hard as I can on the Rape song because, even it's only hard. I just love to play it because it's fun.

Exactly, for EX you get 27 tokens, so it's the most efficient one. Of course you should be able to get no misses there ;), if you miss a token it'll be gone forever :D ...

This time I will probably grind as hard as I can on the Rape song because, even it's only hard. I just love to play it because it's fun.

Please stop  :cry:

Ah, okay, sorry xD

This event song may be the first one I can do well on expert.

Any tips what's best to do in token events? I didn't even get to Nozomi SR last time, so you could say I'm a total loser when it comes to those.

I thought token events were much, much easier when I played them, actually. In my first token event, I almost went t2 with just level-up planning and not wasting any LP. In my first score match, I wasn't able to get the SR. 

It always ended up mostly like that afterwards, too. Barely getting the SR in score matches and getting SR in token events with like, 6 days to spare.

Play EXs, get that token value. Sometimes it may be better to play hards/normals just to get that level up faster. After you get enough tokens, play the hard event song. Waiting for EX to come isn't my style because I like to plan when I'll level up with the freebie songs. This event is pure value- even if you get nothing, it'll help you level up with the event song plays that don't spend LP, just tokens.

Thanks for the tipps!

Well, I don't know why and all, but it seems I just can't get enough tokens, even when using almost every LP.

But I lose at almost all EXs. Aishiteru Bamzai was the first and only one I could do. At Start Dash for example I'm not able to get any combo rank and not getting above c-score.

Ah, okay, sorry xD

This event song may be the first one I can do well on expert.

Any tips what's best to do in token events? I didn't even get to Nozomi SR last time, so you could say I'm a total loser when it comes to those.

Collect tokens like a maniac and then play the Hard or EX version of the event song till all of your tokens are gone. You should play the one where you can get an S Score and S combo easily (Because you earn more event points with that) . If you can't do it on the EX it's also okay to do it on the Hard. generally you should play a few times on Hard to get the highest possible Song score for the Even Song Score ranking.

Collect tokens like a maniac and then play the Hard or EX version of the event song till all of your tokens are gone. You should play the one where you can get an S Score and S combo easily (Because you earn more event points with that) . If you can't do it on the EX it's also okay to do it on the Hard. generally you should play a few times on Hard to get the highest possible Song score for the Even Song Score ranking.

Thanks a bun :)

I watched a video of the EX version on youtube, and it seems doable. I've got no hope of getting to high ranks in the song ranking, but maybe I can at least get to the normal SR reward this time...

The chances of that happening are 5,23347633027360537213511521e-9

Or in less confusing numbers 0,0000005%

And that is assuming all your other cards are Rares.

Formula used (if i still remember statistics correctly)

(0,01^2 x 0,09^3 x 0,9^25)x100

Actually I think the chance is 0.07458%

0.9^25 * 0.09^3 * 0.01^2 * 142506 * 100.

You forgot the permutation.

Yes I'm fun at parties   :makina:

Actually I think the chance is 0.07458%

0.9^25 * 0.09^3 * 0.01^2 * 142506 * 100.

You forgot the permutation.

Yes I'm fun at parties   :makina:

I don't think there's permutation here because these are draws with replacement of the cards (since you can get the same cards).

It's the same exact problem as "What's the probability to draw an ace out of a 52 card deck twice out of 50 draws with replacement" 

It's at the bottom here: http://www.regentsprep.org/regents/math/algebra/APR2/LpermProb.htm

Edit: Hmm nevermind I checked and you're right you do need the permutation in this case since you're including unsuccessful attempts and you have more than 2 variables

Damn I should pay attention in class.

Sadly I can't challenge you on being first to get Kotori ;) ... But best luck for you! Try as hard as you can!

I'll never be first, but I want to at least try being in the first ten or something... inb4 I fail.

Oh yeah- here's the event song in hard and EX.

Those of us who aren't so good might consider watching it a little bit to get used to the notes and the rhythm. 

Seems easy, at least.

Unbalanced Love EX is pretty easy, yeah!

I've FC'd it multiple times on JP to prepare for this event and that should probably show how easy it is (because I suck at the game.)

I just spent another 100€ and drew three times. I got a PL Umi, two of the same stamina Kotoris (I already idolized ....') and a stamina Kotori. *slams head against wall*

8 scouts and no UR

While Rizu..... :vinty:

I just spent another 100€ and drew three times. I got a PL Umi, two of the same stamina Kotoris (I already idolized ....') and a stamina Kotori. *slams head against wall*

8 scouts and no UR

While Rizu..... :vinty:

Aren't you still in high school? Are you working just to feed your LL addiction?  :mellow:

Around 15 solos and only Rares, and 10+1 only give 1 (guaranteed) SR. Friend of mine did her first solo draw and got Kotori UR. Maybe I should challenge my luck and only do solo draws from now on, too. :makina:

And NOOOOOOOOOOO I love Kotori but I HATE those Token events!

Does it matter if I collect the tokens for the 4x-event or immediately use them for the normal 1x-songs?

A day later, I still smell salt in here... Also, yeah, the Skype group is to blame. I've been too lazy to post here. And advised not to. w

I'm not going for Kotori because some people made me spend gems on useless soloyolos.

^ Sounds like me. Kidding, I'll go for T1, will buy gems 'cause I like sleep and my work schedule sucks. Also, naturally, I'll waste tons of LP when the event starts tomorrow. Can't take the day off.

Summary of Rizu's stream:

1st 50 gem draw

Honoka_pure_ur165.jpg

>Y U DO DIS 

>EMG STAHP

>THIS ISN'T EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE

2nd 50 gem draw

Rin_pure_ur272.jpg

>F*CK YOU RIZU

>SALT EVERYWHERE

>HAVE SOME SHAME

>REPENT FOR YOUR SINS

3rd 50 gem draw

Rin_pure_ur272.jpg

Rin_pure_ur272_t.jpg

1WC08Y8.png1WC08Y8.png1WC08Y8.png1WC08Y8.png1WC08Y8.png1WC08Y8.png1WC08Y8.png1WC08Y8.png1WC08Y8.png1WC08Y8.png1WC08Y8.png1WC08Y8.png1WC08Y8.png1WC08Y8.png1WC08Y8.png1WC08Y8.png1WC08Y8.png1WC08Y8.png

>Rizu eligible for genocide

Is this real life