Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

SO I used that hint from Reddit and bought 18 free gems on my unused "trash" Account on my phone. I wanted to do some YOLO's to ease my soul :P ...

Y'all know now that I'm a lucky Bastard so I got an UR ... It's the Hanayo Smile UR from the last Scouting period. Since I only use that Account If I'm bored and don't have my iPad with me it would be strange to waste that UR. 

Thats the Account:

NvCYJsf.png

xRtDDse.png

2XR9k7z.png

3W6wC4S.png

sSwrPur.png

FcTKCul.png

I haven't done too much of the side stories but already started to collect all the Normals for the Gems. SO there are a lot to earn and you can also get a lot of Gems from Song rewards.

What I wanted to say with that?

The first one who sents me a PM and says that he/she wants the account will get it/the transfercode and can make good use of it.

Ezee's level 16 account has better teams than my level 40 account

asdf  :amane:

S: Rin

A: Maki

A.2: Umi

B: Eli, Hanayo (old voice), Kotori (she sounds really nice sometimes)

C: Honoka

D: Nico, Hanayo

Z: Nozomi (just... No.)

Edit: I'm level 74 and don't have an UR besides the event Kotori. *cries in a corner*

Soul, now that you're using a new account post you ID again so I can update the thread and add you~

Also, ironically enough, out of all the songs I have in the new account, the only one I haven't FCd is MerFes Vol. 1.

It's the only song I played over 100 times in my previous account, too. Not FCing it in my first two tries iffs me to no end. 

@maki~chan I would, but that'd feel so wrong :( so I shall scold.

MAKI WHY YOU BUY GEMS!@# BAD!!!

~~

I've been unable to get the code thingies for free gems to work. I got all coupons listed on my paypal and linked to my Google wallet + changed address to be in UK but it just won't show up when I try to buy gems ><

Aiming for rank 12k in this Nico event.. Really want dat scouting ticket! >_>

Currently my rank is 14.5k, But in reality the difference is more like 1k points, which can easily be done with 1 or 2 LP refills! :)

I'm going for the 12k-27k range since 4 gems is more precious to me than a scouting ticket. I can't do a 10+1 or play events with a ticket :P