Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Hm... If I had to make it into a tier list, I guess it'd go like this:

T1: Umi

T2: Eli, Honoka

T3: Rin, Maki

T4:Hanayo, Kotori

T5: Nozomi

T-∞: Nico (Nah, she's at tier 5 with Nozomi).

Hanayo goes to tier 1 with her Kodoku na Heaven voice and so does Nozomi sometimes, it's just weird (she seems amazing in some songs and awful at others, for some reason). Note that Kotori is also amazing at some songs (MerFes 1~), so both of them go to tier 1 sometimes.

S-Tier - Eri (Fripsideeeeeeeeeeeee~<3)

A-Tier - Umi, Rin, Honoka

B-Tier - everyone else

I find it's hard to accurately "rate" their voices, especially when they sound different at times (i.e. Hanayo - Love Marignal and Kodoku na Heaven) or when they sound "good" in certain songs and "bad" in others.

I'll try it tomorrow, i'm not sure how the whole thing works though.

Could you explain what happens when you choose get coupon?

I don't have my bank account/credit card linked with my paypal (i use temp cards), is that a problem?

http://i.imgur.com/CaaKQNs.png

Your coupon appears in your paypal wallet. I used to have a prepaid card linked to my paypal until it expired, so I'm pretty sure it should work as long as you can link your paypal account to your google play account.

Voice ranking, hm...

1: Umi, Eri, Hanayo

2: Rin, Honoka, Maki

3: Nozomi, Kotori, Nico

But it really depends. Nozomi and Nico aren't great, but in some songs their voices add flavour imho. I think Rin, Honoka, and Maki's voices are pretty good, but they lack personality for me. Maybe it's because Honoka is the lead so I'm used to hearing her... And like Eclipsed's ranking Rin>Honoka>Maki. I highly prefer Rin and Honoka's voices--Maki's voice is eh (maybe she should get her own 2.5 tier...). Nozomi's voice occasionally appeals to me, usually she'll sing like one line in one song that I really really like :wahaha: but Kotori and Nico's voices are almost always bad to me. Umi and Eri's voices are incredible, eg Umi's voice in Anone Ganbare or Eri in Natsu Owaranaide. I could listen to those on repeat for hours just for their singing parts. Hanayo's regular voice is cute and goddess voice is amazing~

Edit: accidental wall of text :makina:

S. Maki,Honoka,Umi
A.Eli

B.Kotori. I had to edit this, and put her in a higher ranking since I do enjoy listening to some of her solo songs.
C.The rest.

This is in general becuase they all have songs that have high notes.

Live performances change things as well.
Some just sound better in the studio to me.

Here you go my voice ranking if anyone eve cares :D

SS. Umi
S. Eli
A. Maki

B. Honoka, Nico
C. Nozomi, Rin

D. Hanayo, Kotori

Or if I had to put everyone from top to bottom without putting 2 in the same tier it would be like this

1. Umi

2. Eli

3. Maki

4. Honoka

5. Nico

6. Nozomi

7. Rin

8. Hanayo

9. Kotori

Some voices just annoys me in some songs ;_;

SO I used that hint from Reddit and bought 18 free gems on my unused "trash" Account on my phone. I wanted to do some YOLO's to ease my soul :P ...

Y'all know now that I'm a lucky Bastard so I got an UR ... It's the Hanayo Smile UR from the last Scouting period. Since I only use that Account If I'm bored and don't have my iPad with me it would be strange to waste that UR. 

Thats the Account:

NvCYJsf.png
xRtDDse.png
2XR9k7z.png
3W6wC4S.png
sSwrPur.png
FcTKCul.png

I haven't done too much of the side stories but already started to collect all the Normals for the Gems. SO there are a lot to earn and you can also get a lot of Gems from Song rewards.

What I wanted to say with that?

The first one who sents me a PM and says that he/she wants the account will get it/the transfercode and can make good use of it.

Damn SoulJustIn went up 5k points since yesterday

that's against the bro code!  <_<

Looks like I'll be forced to spend at least 1 more gem...

5k? not that much , i think only around 3k something.

since i rank up (bonus LP), and i don't want to waste LP.

so everything hit on score match.

Oh yeah- at which ranking are all goals cleared? 

YOu how many scores for the event or the stories and goals for the account?

Event: 80000 Points

Account: Never really, because after every event you get a new part of story with song goals and stuff. But the normals goals (reach rank XX) might end somewhere but idk at which level... Sorry