Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I don´t really like Printemps  I like Lily white

i think there are not much songs from them;A;

Yep! Lily white is the best subunit, by far. I still like printems over BiBi, though.

yes , somebody think Like me :kosame:

but i want A team with Umi , Maki , Eli 

i like Bibi more than printems please don´t hurt me;A; :vinty:

No problems. It's a fine team, I just dislike Nico too much >.<

So you like the soldier game trio? Well, they only have one song together from what I know, but it's better than nothing~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWZUu4RUP3M

No problems. It's a fine team, I just dislike Nico too much >.<

So you like the soldier game trio? Well, they only have one song together from what I know, but it's better than nothing~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWZUu4RUP3M

yes I like this song it´s one of my Favorite XD

Shoulder gameXD

Haven't listened to Unbalanced Love yet, not a big fan of Love Marginal.

Lily White is the best unit because of Shiranai Love, Binetsu Kara Mystery and A-NO-NE-GA-N-BA-RE!

So true. And Rin.

7nrQPFn.jpg

Look at those Nozomis

Join us on skype Kuroba :P ... There you'll find deflection

I really should, I need some guidance to reign in my addiction of Kotori, sob.

Admittedly I didn't like Printemps' songs first!

Lilywhite was my favourite, then Bibi, but the more I listened to Printemps the more I liked them.

Now it's Lilywhite > Printemps > Bibi for me.

yes i like the songs but i dont like there voice´s Untitled-1%20copy.png

I cannot agree with this at all. I don't care if you diss Hanayo's voice normally, but in Love Marginal, Hanayo is using her Goddess voice, and Honoka sounds amazing in that song as well.

~~

Rin carries Lily White :makina:

I cannot agree with this at all. I don't care if you diss Hanayo's voice normally, but in Love Marginal, Hanayo is using her Goddess voice, and Honoka sounds amazing in that song as well.

~~

Rin carries Lily White :makina:

Nozomi's singing is awful (the only song she appears in that I'm more or less fine with her voice is otome shiki), but I'd actually say Umi carries Lily White. That voice of hers is just amazing.

Rin is average when it comes to singing. 

Also, Umi's birthday is coming, so let's all be grateful towards best girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNzfVmWRqoM

Out of all the girls I like Maki's voice the best. I think it carries individuality and the tone is great. Pile's solo singles are also pretty good to listen to.

Right behind Maki would be Umi. But since Umi is also Sheryl from Milky Holmes she loses some points.

For what it's worth, at least Nozomi can be better than Kotori.  :( She sounds lovely in Garasu no Hanazono...

Voice wise, Rin is also my favourite! Umi's voice is beautiful, but Rin's singing is super cute, uplifting and full of character, so she takes the cake for me.

For what it's worth, at least Nozomi can be better than Kotori.  :( She sounds lovely in Garasu no Hanazono...

Voice wise, Rin is also my favourite! Umi's voice is beautiful, but Rin's singing is super cute, uplifting and full of character, so she takes the cake for me.

Oh yeah! She's great in Garasu no Hanazono, forgot about that one.

I dislike Kotori's singing most of the time, but my favorite single is actually her version of Mermaid Festa Vol. 1.

Just listened to LOVELESS WORLD. New favorite muse song, by far. Is the center Nozomi? If so, it's even more awesome.

Oh! That's one of my favourites from her too!

My least favourite song is Wonder Zone, which is... surprising... given who 'wrote' it...

I'm so sorry, Kotori. 

This is my favorite song by Kotori. Would buy the blu-ray  :Kappa:

Just listened to LOVELESS WORLD. New favorite muse song, by far. Is the center Nozomi? If so, it's even more awesome.

This is my favorite song by Kotori. Would buy the blu-ray  :Kappa:

Loveless World is freaking amazing, one of my favorites as well.

Out of all the girls I like Maki's voice the best. I think it carries individuality and the tone is great. Pile's solo singles are also pretty good to listen to.

Right behind Maki would be Umi. But since Umi is also Sheryl from Milky Holmes she loses some points.

Same here Maki's voice is just eargasm to me i got addicted to her voice when i heard Daring!! for the first time. next for me  would be Honoka her voice is just powerful and noticable in like every song and i grew to like it as i listen to u's songs .  and also Eli i love her version of SnowHalation her voice  just fits there.