Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

iOS here... An iPad mini Retina. But I transfer my Account always to Bluestack because of the cheaper gems when I make draws.

Same Android :D Love gems are cheaper here :P

I made a new skype but it doesn't let me log in maybe there is an update? I didn't use it for a year :D

I would be really happy if you could it get up and running. We all gladly welcome you here ;)

Waa, lateee—! Welcome to the thread, Yukino! 

I'm using iOS. I want to switch to android (bigger phone, better camera, cheaper gems, etc.) but I can't do that until I use all the love gems I have at the moment. Kind of a bother since I want an upgrade so bad, but I prioritize my idols more! (´▽`ʃƪ)

so many replies ......... :vinty:

I using android ..........

(and don't want to answer other , i guess already past discussion ......)

Don't worry, I never read all replies if I wasn't there when they were written xD

Just figured out how to play the score matches :P

Now I don't have enough time to farm up points for the good rewards playing normal, and I can't survive hard games consistently enough to risk playing random songs. I don't see why they don't have a proper tab for SMs set up, I wouldn't have even noticed they existed if not for all the screenshots on here.

Well, I have the best Luck. I seperated my left shoulder, so I guess I'm going to start practicing playing one handed. Lol

any one handers out there have some tips?

Sorry to hear about your injury, hope you get well soon :)

P.S I would be so screwed if my left hand was ever broken (any lefties here?) =D

Sorry to hear about your injury, hope you get well soon  :)

P.S I would be so screwed if my left hand was ever broken (any lefties here?) =D

I'm kinda ambidextrous by force? Was born a leftie, my family though that being a leftie was an evil, twisted thing (blame the church here :amane: ) and thus I only ever used my right hand for several things, like writing. Still better with my left-hand in stuff I wasn't raised to used my right hand on, though. 

Well, I played for the first time in over a day, my higher rank JP got the event SR just now

uQg354T.jpg

I've been playing Phantasy Star Online 2 and completely neglected SIF, I put in like 18 hours since last night 10pm (it's like 12:30am now, so a majority of the time since then). good thing I'm only going for event SR, sadly my high rank JP missed a day of logging in :(

Thanks. It's a Galaxy S5, which is a rather large phone, so I guess it's in between. I think a smaller phone would help becuase It is hard to get the double notes on the far sides, but I'm having enough fun with it right now that I'm not worried about it.

I think this is the most fun I've had on this game in months.

@Nosebleed. Lmao. You should be a comedian.

Guide:

Hoarding Cards in the Present Box

Step 1: Have only 1 free slot in your clubroom (practice or sell cards to achieve this) ie. I have 152/153 space in my clubroom:

pivOuFA.png

DVxb98V.png
                                                                                                                                                                                     152/153^

Step 2: Pass a song (1 card will go to your clubroom and make it full; the other 2 go into your presents box)

JSeoaQR.png

Step 3: Repeat steps 1 & 2 and profit!

zDWMOJE.png

rP2LRGZ.png

Benefits: Have a huge pool of cards to feed to newly acquired cards.

Warning: cards stored in the Presents Box have a 60 day expiration date.