Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Sent FR to you Marie~

Also, Kuroba, I sent you a FR awhile back but you said you had a full friend list. Hope you have room, opened a free spot on my FL for you >____<b

My friend list is basically everyone on Fuwa except a few strangers and four IRL friends, though two of them are inactive...

Edit: I'm actually missing quite a bit of people from fuwa like Nosebleed and clublion, stupid limits >=. Though if anyone has room, feel free to add me and I'll delete them strangers off my list :makina:

Oh yeah, super OP fuwa friends, I know you have plenty of URs to choose from, but be sure to pick me from time to time when you're getting friend bonuses, ok? I'm in desperate need of those friend points right now...  :yumiko:

7HnH7.png

we also get friend point when your friend pick ?  .....( I didn't know about it......)

how many point was it?

@Marie-hime aha, maybe I'll set aside 5 LP a day to play a non-score match Easy song then :P

@SoulJustin yeah, you get 10 friend points when you choose a friend to be your guest when playing a song (both of you get the 10 points; it works both ways. If they choose you to be their guest, you also get points). Non-friends get 5 friend points.

Can only be redeemed once a day per friend/non-friend

~~
Here's my friend list

s0wDpYm.png

zwp1qSr.png

3qY0VNI.png

WMwVWyL.png

Qqtoj3i.png

Anybody whose names you aren't familiar with are just randoms that managed to stay on my list from when I first started :scottsune:

@Marie-hime aha, maybe I'll set aside 5 LP a day to play a non-score match Easy song then :P

@SoulJustin yeah, you get 10 friend points when you choose a friend to be your guest when playing a song (both of you get the 10 points; it works both ways. If they choose you to be their guest, you also get points). Non-friends get 5 friend points.

Can only be redeemed once a day per friend/non-friend

~~

Here's my friend list

s0wDpYm.png

zwp1qSr.png

3qY0VNI.png

WMwVWyL.png

Qqtoj3i.png

Anybody whose names you aren't familiar with are just randoms that managed to stay on my list from when I first started :scottsune:

i see,

look like i learn something new again.

Thanks Eclipsed-san

I purposely use lower rank friends first just to give them FP. I don't need UR support except on event songs in token events because I already can S all songs without a support.

Nowadays that doesn't hold true as much due to nearly everyone being almost over 100.

If anyone needs friend points or an UR boost then you can send me a request. I'm not very active in this event, but I'm probably going for T1 in the next event, so I will be playing alot.

I'm pretty sure I only have three people from this forum on my friends list. The rest are all randoms.

My ID is in my signature if any of y'all need it.

Edit: Also, thanks Nosebleed for the translation. That was a good escape from reality.

Thank you Hiiragi & Yoki for your little sadistic posts in the last hours, I like you now also for your "hidden" sadistic personality ;) ...

I think nobody here should underestimate this Nico Event, the pace may be slow now but we have a whole weekend and probably a lot of guys with too many gems before the end of the event. So everyone who hasn't reached the 25k till now should be drop his hopes of becoming the second SR unless he/she isn't willing to play like maniac on weekend. I'm sitting at the moment on around 54k and will definitely go for T1, Nico is worth it (though she probably won't make it in my top team :P) ...

Buahahaha.

SR Nozomi from single scout! Yay! Sadly not a card I'm particularly fond of (will update with pic later), but I feel very fortunate regardless.

2 for 2 in solo rolls this month!

I wish there was a reliable way to grind love gems. If there was, I'd play this game wayyy too much.

Maybe I should be glad there isn't xD

What's your "personal" Rank at the moment and the Score int he Event, Soul?

Somehow, I don't advise you to "chase" too hard after Nico...

i rank 7456.....

Ezeefreak-san,

I not planning to get SR Nico.

........ ( because i know i can't get it  :makina: )