Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I just wanted to get top 3000 for the second Nico... I'm gonna have to dump a ton of gems into this event now  <_<

How many do you have? Because it may be a really bad idea (you may end up spending 20+ love gems for nothing.... Specially at your ranking).

I just wanted to get top 3000 for the second Nico... I'm gonna have to dump a ton of gems into this event now <_<

Usually I don't have any love gems, so now that I have so many and that 1.000.000 players event is there... I just have to use them in the score match :wafuu:

And I'm so gonna get that second Nico. I don't like her but the card is so cute.

How many do you have? Because it may be a really bad idea (you may end up spending 20+ love gems for nothing.... Specially at your ranking).

34 atm

I've already used two though, I wasn't gonna make it to 25K in time otherwise  :unsure:

edit: I'm a bit over 17K points atm, getting to the 25K benchmark should be doable at least

Which rank are you at the moment?

He's at 39.

Uuuu.... Can someone force me not to spend gems until Honoka's event? I want to be efficient in getting the best teams possible so badly, but I can't hold back my soloyolo urge, specially since it more or less works out... This is hard.

I spent 20+ gems on the first Nico event just to get a second Nico.

If you're below rank 50 you'll be spending at least 25 gems, give or take.

If you're rank 50-100 you'll need 15-20 gems at least.

If you're rank 100-150 you might be able to get there with 10-15 

Next event is a token Kotori, right? I really hope it's a token event, because getting points in those just seem easier and I'm not sure I'll be able to level up my account in time for it to not mess up my sleep schedule (which I refuse to do).

When you're still in the early stages and you don't have money to spend on the game, you should only go for cards you really love, because getting gems is tough and your teams still aren't really good so you will likely benefit more from scouting than you from events.

Once you're past rank 100, it's easier to be more efficient with events and spend less gems.

If you don't like this Nico card that much, you're probably better off not going for it as I guarantee you'll be spending more than 20 gems just like I first did. Though in my case I love Panda Nico so there was no way I would miss an opportunity to have her at the ime, just like I never missed any Nico event.

On the other hand I never went for T2 in any other event besides Maki's events the first Honoka event (Bear Honoka is too cute).

Also take into account the type of event.

Token events are more efficient to spend your gems on early on because you're essentially grinding the game almost twice as much meaning you farm more EXP and thus rank up faster.

In score matches you end up spending gems but don't get any EXP bonus for doing so.

@Tyrael I would just get the 25000 Nico and be done with it

Thanks, Eclipsed-sama. I've followed your advice so far and it has worked out for me so I guess I'll keep doing that then  ^_^

When you're still in the early stages and you don't have money to spend on the game, you should only go for cards you really love, because getting gems is tough and your teams still aren't really good so you will likely benefit more from scouting than you from events.

Once you're past rank 100, it's easier to be more efficient with events and spend less gems.

If you don't like this Nico card that much, you're probably better off not going for it as I guarantee you'll be spending more than 20 gems just like I first did. Though in my case I love Panda Nico so there was no way I would miss an opportunity to have her at the ime, just like I never missed any Nico event.

On the other hand I never went for T2 in any other event besides Maki's events the first Honoka event (Bear Honoka is too cute).

Also take into account the type of event.

Token events are more efficient to spend your gems on early on because you're essentially grinding the game almost twice as much meaning you farm more EXP and thus rank up faster.

In score matches you end up spending gems but don't get any EXP bonus for doing so.

I just really really wanted this SR because of the perfect lock skill, according to ezee it's pretty damn useful but also hard to get by...

I don't 'like' the card (you know how I feel about Nico, lol)

*sighs* Why don't we get three love gems per day :makina:

I just really really wanted this SR because of the perfect lock skill, according to ezee it's pretty damn useful but also hard to get by...

I don't 'like' the card (you know how I feel about Nico, lol)

I own four perfect lock cards and they're so damn usefull if you want to FC a difficult song.

This Perfect Lock skill is not particularly OP.

It only lasts 2.5 seconds (though it has a high probability of happening), there's many better perfect lock cards out there that last 3-7 seconds, and you can get them through scouting.

Also you'll eventually get better at the game so perfect lock becomes a bit more obsolete over time.

It's still a good skill, don't get me wrong, but this card in particular is not worth your 20+ gems in terms of skill and raw stat if you don't particularly care for Nico.

Oh shut up *cries in a corner (again)*

*cuddles yoki*

daijoubu  ^_^

This Perfect Lock skill is not particularly OP.

It only lasts 2.5 seconds (though it has a high probability of happening), there's many better perfect lock cards out there that last 3-7 seconds, and you can get them through scouting.

Also you'll eventually get better at the game so perfect lock becomes a bit more obsolete over time.

It's still a good skill, don't get me wrong, but this card in particular is not worth your 20+ gems in terms of skill and raw stat if you don't particularly care for Nico.

I can't say there are any cards I've seen so far that I particularely care for in a 'must have' kind of way. I just want a strong team basically

I do want all Hanayo and Umi cards though because they are hella cute

My Honoka (locks for 3.5 secs) and my Hanayo (5 secs)... What would I have done without them. *hugs both tightly*

I also have a Nico (7 secs), that barely activates but IF it does... :makina:

Edit:

*cuddles yoki*

daijoubu  ^_^

Nyaaa :wafuu: