Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Haha, I kinda freaked a little. I recognized you immediately so going up against both of you was too much for my baby bird heart. I'm sure you'll win next time you face them.

It was fun playing against you too-- and that's probably because I'm still a noob, but my code is 044722215! ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Added you... at least I tried, the rest depends on you ;) ... Don't worry I just have good teams. In skills you're sure at least the same as me if not even better :)

Just translated this whole book.

It's been a while since i translated anything major, but this was too cute to pass on, and it wasn't too hard to do either with such small dialogue.

I'm still not back to full translator work or anything, but it was nice translating something cute for a change.

Download here (i.e give me views pls): https://niconii.wordpress.com/2015/03/11/c87-maccha-aji-cha-mirai-maki-chan-kawaii-ka-ki-ku-ke-ko/

Or for the lazy people (until it's uploaded on dynasty scans): http://imgur.com/a/fkLcR

Since I decided I'll be staying with this account after all, it'd be nice if all of my old friends could add me. Here's my new ID- 785286603 I added it to the first page.

Seems like that list is outdated too. Would anyone else like to put their codes there? 

Since I decided I'll be staying with this account after all, it'd be nice if all of my old friends could add me. Here's my new ID- 785286603 I added it to the first page.

Seems like that list is outdated too. Would anyone else like to put their codes there? 

yes please - 968727281

thank you  :)

Does anybody know who this JaviSS4 guy is?! So annoying! I was now matched 8 or 9 times gainst him and in none of these Scorematch he played!!! He didn't play at all, the Event Points haven't changed since the first match this day...

7IYyGCX.png

And btw, I was matched again against the #1, It was close again :) ...

Marie, if you have a spot left in your friends list: 783560766

Damn guys, I keep getting first spot even though I can't consistently keep FC'ing the songs

I should have done hard songs from the beginning  :lol:

edit: The game stuttered three times during my last hard song, I had a horrible 96 combo (barely a C rank, how shameful). Doesn't matter, still scored 10K more than the second guy. I feel like a bully now  <_<

The Nozomi one? I'll add you and remove your old account

Speaking of IDs, on the current list in the OP, there are a couple of inactives now if someone wants to edit

• LLucas (Amagami) - 298644642 - 138 days ago
  • Pancakes (Baconpancake) - 589569673 - 128 days ago
  • Pierrot (phoenixfyre2552) - 125687510 - 107 days ago

Done.

My friend list's filling up again after I just kicked a bunch of my old slav-...

I mean friends :makina:

Tell me about it. Over half of my friend list is fuwa people with their 100+ rankings  :wafuu:

...Also, I've posted an awful lot here. 

I'm spending love gems when I feel like playing, but I don't want to let them drop under 129 :makina: I'm in the top 1000, yo.

koUcTMa.jpg

Always those people who won't see reality. It's sad :amane:

Ah yeah, I wanted to buy 86 love gems today (for the Rin event), BUT

I can't because iOS.

I'm spending love gems when I feel like playing, but I don't want to let them drop under 129 :makina: I'm in the top 1000, yo.

koUcTMa.jpg

Always those people who won't see reality. It's sad :amane:

Ah yeah, I wanted to buy 86 love gems today (for the Rin event), BUT

I can't because iOS.

I just wanted to get top 3000 for the second Nico... I'm gonna have to dump a ton of gems into this event now  <_<

Holy shit rank 3000 is 30K points now. Jesus christ  :blink: