Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Ok, so with some small research done, here's how we feat compared to every other community link in the subreddit-

Fuwanovel- This one is easy. We have 10014 replies. 

Chunchyroll has 1177 pages, with 15 replies in each. They have (approximately, since the last page has slightly less replies) 17655 posts.

Animesuki has 54 pages, with 20 posts in each. They amount to app. 1080 replies.

Hummingbird seemed like a trouble, but they list the amount of posts. There's 4115 in total.

Mal has 92 pages with 20 posts in each. Approximately 1840 posts.

Neogaf has 400 pages with a stunning 50 posts per page. They're at app 20000 replies.

No idea how many posts the subreddit has, but we're obviously behind them too.

...I guess we're pretty good?

Pretty ordinary, I think. After you get used to hard/expert normal songs just feel so slow that you end up breaking combos left and right... My worst performance so far was in a normal song >.<

Easy songs become pretty bad too.

Kicking me when I'm down... Marie-chan, best mod 2015  :kosame:

Post counts don't matter nowhere can have this family :P

All day the top left circle... didn't see my touches it sees 5 circles then 6th one I know I touched perfectly but it says "miss" :( the screen is clean too I don't know why it does this I can't fc songs when I actually fc them

Kicking me when I'm down... Marie-chan, best mod 2015 :kosame:

She's just being honest :sachi:

10000 posts... I know it weren't that much when I found this here, but it still took me like forever to read every single page back then :makina:

I admired you all so much :kosame:

Kicking me when I'm down... Marie-chan, best mod 2015  :kosame:

Don't worry, I'm no pro either. We can be scrubs together~

Post counts don't matter nowhere can have this family :P

I do have a lot of fun with you guys, at the very least. I'll even say that I'd have dropped the game in a few weeks if I weren't talking to everyone  :wafuu:

I've read a bit in the animesuki SIF thread, but it feels sooo unfamiliar... :(

And this:

Just stay in fuwa and all will be fine and familiar~

Oh, I thought you had a high ranking account with tons of UR's and a SSS ranking on every EX song... Now I've lost all my confidence in you   :(

:wahaha:

...I could B or A rank all EX songs I ever played! (and S all of the cool ones) and consistently FC non-daily-challenge (and Otome Shiki Ren'Ai Juku!!! I actually did that one in my current account too :wafuu:)  hards, ok! I'm not within the best, though.kNFmHOU.png

...I could B or A rank all EX songs I ever played! (and S all of the cool ones) and consistently FC non-daily-challenge (and Otome Shiki Ren'Ai Juku!!! I actually did that one in my current account too :wafuu:) hards, ok! I'm not within the best, though.kNFmHOU.png

... Uh.

I always cry when I see a youtube video where someone FCd a impossible song and has only B rank because he/she only used Rs... :amane:

Just stay in fuwa and all will be fine and familiar~

...I could B or A rank all EX songs I ever played! (and S all of the cool ones) and consistently FC non-daily-challenge (and Otome Shiki Ren'Ai Juku!!! I actually did that one in my current account too :wafuu:)  hards, ok! I'm not within the best, though.

Yeah Yoki... Stay! Become one with the hivemi... I mean stay here and enjoy the company of the lovely people of Fuwa  ^_^

Marie, you have nothing to prove lol. I respect you either way ;)

Ok, so with some small research done, here's how we feat compared to every other community link in the subreddit-

Fuwanovel- This one is easy. We have 10014 replies. 

Chunchyroll has 1177 pages, with 15 replies in each. They have (approximately, since the last page has slightly less replies) 17655 posts.

Animesuki has 54 pages, with 20 posts in each. They amount to app. 1080 replies.

Hummingbird seemed like a trouble, but they list the amount of posts. There's 4115 in total.

Mal has 92 pages with 20 posts in each. Approximately 1840 posts.

Neogaf has 400 pages with a stunning 50 posts per page. They're at app 20000 replies.

No idea how many posts the subreddit has, but we're obviously behind them too.

...I guess we're pretty good?

Considering the size of our forum compared to NeoGAF, we have a fuck ton of posts. I've posted on both GAF and Crunchyroll for some time, GAF feels more disconnected from each other. Crunchyroll feels more like a family atmosphere like here on Fuwanovel. Ended up dropping activity because I didn't like the GAF thread and I didn't feel like keeping up with Crunchyroll, though I have a few of their members added on SIF.

MAL's thread is mainly elites (not read elitists) that play JP, never posted on the others besides Reddit, which is my 2nd most active after Fuwanovel.

Oh, I thought you had a high ranking account with tons of UR's and a SSS ranking on every EX song... Now I've lost all my confidence in you  :(

:wahaha:

That's me :makina: (I like bragging, okay? :sachi:)

I'm the 2nd highest rank here with the weakest teams of the higher ranks here.

Zehel's #1 rank with by far the strongest teams (2nd strongest Smile in the entire game).

Next in rank comes Exterminator, who recently posted his team strengths iirc,

then Maki~chan who is the same rank with slightly stronger teams than me,

then Nosebleed with a bit stronger teams than Maki~chan,

Ezeefreak's the next highest in rank with the 3rd strongest teams (including Zehel),

with Praeliator right behind him in rank but significantly stronger teams (he top 10 song score in a cool event),

Merc's just below them in rank, but not sure of team strength (or was he the recent one who posted?)

Clublion's next, no idea on team strength

Tied in rank is Cloudy

Slightly lower is Eclipsed (definitely one of the stronger teams here)

Then mania (I think that's mania, はなよん?), with stronger teams than me as well. And first under rank 100 if that is them

AlphaCake is the lowest rank on my list from here (besides Marie-nee's lost at sea account)

That's who I have added, and I think that's everyone here that's over rank 100. Not sure of a lot of peoples teams, though I am sure a lot of them are stronger than me.

I also have a couple other people from here added who don't post in the thread, like Aez_Rider and Iced,

Yeah Yoki... Stay! Become one with the hivemi... I mean stay here and enjoy the company of the lovely people of Fuwa  ^_^

Marie, you have nothing to prove lol. I respect you either way ;)

Of course. But I have a tendency towards freaking out about nothing (I already ranted for almost an entire page on how I'm still young and people who say folks in their mid twenties are old are horrible :yumiko:)

On game-related notes, seems like they're releasing some promos you can get with a code in the EN version. Not like I'm ever buying the merchandise for it, though  :vinty:

Ceris: Merc's just below them in rank, but not sure of team strength (or was he the recent one who posted?

That was me. lol

I want to see a head-to-head with Eclipsed's and my teams. I think it would be close. I have been watching him creep closer and closer to my rank as well.

Of course. But I have a tendency towards freaking out about nothing (I already ranted for almost an entire page on how I'm still young and people who say folks in their mid twenties are old are horrible :yumiko:)

On game-related notes, seems like they're releasing some promos you can get with a code in the EN version. Not like I'm ever buying the merchandise for it, though  :vinty:

I always here as well,..... (no planning going anywhere)

"spoiler" contain "my flashback i guess", it will bored you.... unless you got free time and want to laugh my grammar .... go ahead....

I came to Fuwa because i read Vn and

because people of here success make me think ............

"why the SiF fun?"  ... (because active of the thread here)

past few days later..... "look like fun....." (the active keep going here, so i read some post)

after a month (around February early)   "wow........" ..... I make my mind that i should try the game at least once. (because the frequently active here is unmeasurable)

When that time, i still don't have knowledge about SiF or electronic device (I don't have any common sense about electronic stuff) ......

so i still didn't know what to do......

Well,

after awhile, when the thread about "lottery" starter by Ezeefreak-san.

I make up my mind to ask Ezeefreak-san because the thread's OP got passion about the game....

and here how i get here.......

ever If everyone planning to move somewhere else

I not planning to go somewhere.....

if everyone gone and when i alone ,..... i just quit ..... that's all

I joined Fuwanovel for VNS (*gasp*), and was already hyped for S2 of the anime when it was airing. A few months after I started posting frequently, Nosebleed made this thread, and I've been here ever since.

Even if this thread somehow died (no one posting), I still have Reddit and Umidah streams every single night, so it's like a small community there too, so I would still play a lot. It just wouldn't be the same, as I consider this thread my home for Love Live (and why I have almost 2000 posts in here :makina:)

Well. I googled some tips for love live back in december and landed here. The mobil version of this side didn't seem to posses a "get-to-the-newest-Page-button" so I read every. Single. Page. Until I found out how to change to the original version when I tried to register :makina: It was fun, though, seeing everyone slowly getting better :D

I've just downloaded and started with Rin, my favorite Love Live girl, but am co fused by a post above. Should I bother leveling up the girls I started with? And I did t really get what leveling up even did..

Times. Even though I wasn't there. xD

I'm actually a self-confident person and the freaking out is mostly for comedic purposes... But thanks anyway, Tyrael~

How I joined fuwa and my journey so far would make a reeeeeeally long post. My history with LL is fairly simple, though-

Nosebleed was ridiculously hyped about it, and I decided to give the anime a try. I thought it sucked. Badly. When I finished it, I couldn't remember any names besides Honoka, Umi and Kotori, and the whole thing bored me out of my mind. I then tried the game and came to the conclusion that it was "worse osu". 

Months passed, and I went on my epic travel through the country... That I couldn't finish because of schedule complications. I ended up locked in a hotel for 3 weeks doing nothing, and I just so happened to have my new mobile with me. I gave the game another try, and I really liked it. For some reason. I still do. It made me research a bit into it, I liked a bunch of songs that weren't in the anime (Mermaid Festa Vol. 1 and Soldier Game being the biggest examples, Kodoku na Heaven Garasu no Hanazono being close seconds and a bunch of other songs that I actually liked but won't mention being factored into it), which made me like some characters better.

I then started posting here. 

Very recently I re-watched the anime, and came to the conclusion that it's actually ok, reasonably funny and definitely not the piece of trash I dismissed it as when I first tried it out. The management aspect of the game appealed to me a lot (something which I dismissed when I first tried the game out because I was fed up with the characters, and managing them didn't seem particularly fun), I started talking to y'all and it became a better and pretty cool experience because of the social aspect of the whole thing fuwa gave me (being a good manager is boring if you don't have anyone to share it with). 

My teams are currently in the 39k range. Cool might hit 40k after the Kotori event at the end of the month.

I don't want to bring up feels again but the tl;dr version, is I found this thread while searching up info on a visual novel and the rest is history. One of the reasons I can continue to play and love SIF is because of Fuwanovel.

Question, does anyone know what the code unlocks for SIF (eng) from the Weiss Schwarz boxes? I just got a message from my friend and he's offering to give me one ._____.

My teams are currently in the 39k range. Cool might hit 40k after the Kotori event at the end of the month.

I don't want to bring up feels again but the tl;dr version, is I found this thread while searching up info on a visual novel and the rest is history. One of the reasons I can continue to play and love SIF is because of Fuwanovel.

Question, does anyone know what the code unlocks for SIF (eng) from the Weiss Schwarz boxes? I just got a message from my friend and he's offering to give me one ._____.

A pre-idolized SR Honoka, I think? Not sure.