Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I threw one love gem worth of money to be able to retrieve my account easily in case I lost it. I now see how good of an investment it was :amane:

I have way too many Honoka's myself <_<

I have drawn four R cool Honoka's but they are useless (terrible stats, I have normals of the same level that outrank her :( )

Smile honokas are amazing, though. They're the only rares that break the 4000+ power level in the game so far, I think (in the EN version).

Soldier Game is actually harder to play than what you guys are making it out to be. It isn't a simple pattern, the random pauses everywhere are so awkward and beg to be a combo break. I used to be close to FCing it, but now I can't even get close.

I just started the game based on all the talk about it on here, literally just completed the tutorial.

My code is 555808118. I might see about adding people myself once I've gotten a handle on how the game works.

Hope you enjoy yourself! I'm sorry, but I can't add anyone, my list has been full for a long time, with a "waiting list" of who I want to add :(

Say, how many of you are F2P? And how many 10+1 draws did you do?

I did two with my own power 8D

I have spent like 30 euros on the game and well.. Only done a bunch of single purchases for honor students and 1x 10+1 draw .. I have gotten 7 SRs, 5 smile SRs, 1 pure SR (Haven't gotten Nico yet.) and 1 Cool SR... No URs yet, and all the rest of the honor student scoutings have been Rares.. Haven't been too lucky with the draws..

My Smile team has like 35k Smile unbuffed, which is easily over 41k with a boost (I win most smile songs in the event.).. But all my other teams just get their asses kicked..

Say, how many of you are F2P? And how many 10+1 draws did you do?

I did two with my own power 8D

I missed this under the image.

I've been playing for 9 months, I've spent $186 (AKA every bit of my birthday money). I once bought 101 gems to draw for the first UR Rin that came out (that was $65) and the rest of the spending was to get 5th in the first Rin event. I haven't bought gems on EN with my own money since. Although, I was gifted $30 so I bought 50 gems that are still on my account, and I won Ezeefreak's giveaway that was 200 gems. So far, that equals to 2 extra draws of my money, 6 extra including Ezeefreak's giveaway, and upcoming 4 extra to make 10 total draws on my account.

On my JP, I've also spent $20, once 6 gems and the other time 15 gems, because I needed buffer to rank in a couple events.

One day, you'll just have to accept, people have more URs than you. Half of my list is people who have more URs than me, yet I'm on the upper end in level :amane:

I was just admiring them though :o

With my luck, I could do 100 10+1 draws and still not get a single UR  :wahaha:

I was just admiring them though :o

With my luck, I could do 100 10+1 draws and still not get a single UR :wahaha:

Same here. My dream is set with three teams full of SR + an UR leader but... Kore Kara No Someday :makina:

Same here. My dream is set with three teams full of SR + an UR leader but... Kore Kara No Someday :makina:

SRs are actually surprisingly easy to get. My main account has (possibly had, seeing how long it's taking for me to retreive it  :amane:) 10 SRs, one idolized, with only two months of play, no money spent and no 10+1 draws (single draws are life) with only 2 months of play. Shouldn't take that long for full SR teams.

I got pretty lucky with two JP accounts (one has Constellation Maki, the other one has three smile URs) that I'm currently trying to trade for an account with Eli URs/SRs, but if I don't get any decent offers, I'll gladly give at least the Maki one away. If anyone wants it by that time, that is.

But yeah, UR luck is really weird. Trying to get one on my main account feels like burning my wallet into oblivion, and then a side account on JPN just casually gives me an UR for each of my 3 10+1 draws. Okay, RNG. Just... okay.

SRs are actually surprisingly easy to get. My main account has (possibly had, seeing how long it's taking for me to retreive it  :amane:) 10 SRs, one idolized, with only two months of play, no money spent and no 10+1 draws (single draws are life) with only 2 months of play. Shouldn't take that long for full SR teams.

Is there a time limit on how long it takes before you actually lose your account?

SRs are actually surprisingly easy to get. My main account has (possibly had, seeing how long it's taking for me to retreive it :amane:) 10 SRs, one idolized, with only two months of play, no money spent and no 10+1 draws (single draws are life) with only 2 months of play. Shouldn't take that long for full SR teams.

Aw man, you don't deserve to be treated like this  :amane:

Stupid Klab  <_<

But... But they thanked me for my kind understanding and help with the investigation  :kosame:  :kosame:  :kosame:  :kosame:  :kosame:

Jokes aside, I know what a copy-paste "whatever" is.

But... But they thanked me for my kind understanding and help with the investigation  :kosame:  :kosame:  :kosame:  :kosame:  :kosame:

Jokes aside, I know what a copy-paste "whatever" is.

It seems I have to play the role of a bad guy again :P ... It isn't klab's fault that you lost your account. It's your own. Klab wrote several times that you should handle your Transfercode with care and stuff. Sure Klab are not the salvation Army or something like that but they help you, don't they? So just be patient and thankful that they do something and you get your account back.

It seems I have to play the role of a bad guy again :P ... It isn't klab's fault that you lost your account. It's your own. Klab wrote several times that you should handle your Transfercode with care and stuff. Sure Klab are not the salvation Army or something like that but they help you, don't they? So just be patient and thankful that they do something and you get your account back.

No, I have no issues with them. I never said it was their fault to begin with. I'm only somewhat annoyed at myself, not them, lol.

I'm also not thankful at having costumer service because that's just an ordinary thing every company has. I just feel neutral about them.

No, I have no issues with them. I never said it was their fault to begin with. I'm only somewhat annoyed at myself, not them, lol.

I'm also not thankful at having costumer service because that's just an ordinary thing every company has. I just feel neutral about them.

Okay, It just felt that everyone is blaming Klab here ;) ... Sure, It would be nice if they could hand your account back in a few minutes. But at least you'll get it back...

SO and something about the event. I somehow really fired up for Nico now :P ... Sitting at 38.5k and will try everything (and invest how many it costs) to reach the end of the rewards. SO at least 80k... And if I reach that I also can go for T1 :D ...

That's some first class victim blaming right there

Hmmpf... Even if he was a bit careless, that doesn't mean it's an excuse for their customer service to be so damn poor  <_<

That's some first class victim blaming right there

Hmmpf... Even if he was a bit careless, that doesn't mean it's an excuse for their customer service to be so damn poor  <_<

If you let build a house and someday you'll forget where it is and you can't find it anymore . Is the building company at fault for that? I would say no, but thats only my opinion...

But thats not a discussion who belongs to here. We can discuss that on our usual way if you want :P

Oh and finally the Matchmaking for the Score Matches seems to work for me. I get now real opponents and not victims anymore :D ... Thats nice and motivates me.

It's all part of a conspiracy. Newer players have a hidden higher % chance in getting rarer cards. It's to sucker you into buying gems if you're the splurge type 'cos then you think you can get them cards.

That's how NB got his 3 UR Hanayos but has been stuck with 1 SR draws ever since 

After that, there's a fluctuating 'purchase rating' in which you'll get streaks of URs and streaks of no URs from your 10+1s

:mare:   :conspiracy:  :conspiracy:  :conspiracy:

It's all part of a conspiracy. Newer players have a hidden higher % chance in getting rarer cards. It's to sucker you into buying gems if you're the splurge type 'cos then you think you can get them cards.

That's how NB got his 3 UR Hanayos but has been stuck with 1 SR draws ever since 

After that, there's a fluctuating 'purchase rating' in which you'll get streaks of URs and streaks of no URs from your 10+1s

:mare:   :conspiracy:  :conspiracy:  :conspiracy:

God you sound exactly like how Kenji would sound if he played LLSIF.