Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

So, I went to make a new account (I like doing those. I generally do 2~ draws in one hour and get bored of it.. The amount of accounts that end up with SRs is surprisingly high). I went, deleted the game data and realized I hadn't issued a transfer passcode.

GG. Well played, me. I may have written and issued one yesterday, but I don't think I did. And in any case, even if I did (it's really just wishful thinking), I have no idea where I put the paper. 

:kosame:  :kosame:  :kosame:  :kosame:  :kosame:  :kosame:  :kosame:  :kosame:  :kosame:  :kosame:

The most tries I ever put into FCing a Hard was Wild Stars at like 34 or something, the intro was too hard on my old bad hit detection phone. And I do remember MerFes1 being super hard. Took me 7-8 tries for Loveless World myself, and there are songs on JP I still haven't FC'd, specifically Dancing Stars on Me is a bitch.

So, I went to make a new account (I like doing those. I generally do 2~ draws in one hour and get bored of it.. The amount of accounts that end up with SRs is surprisingly high). I went, deleted the game data and realized I hadn't issued a transfer passcode.

GG. Well played, me. I may have written and issued one yesterday, but I don't think I did. And in any case, even if I did (it's really just wishful thinking), I have no idea where I put the paper. 

:kosame:  :kosame:  :kosame:  :kosame:  :kosame:  :kosame:  :kosame:  :kosame:  :kosame:  :kosame:

Yeah I think a purchase would've been like the god way of knowing its you since payment information and whatnot but :<

your ID is 769149810. a mod should add it to the OP >.>

I'll add it if I can manage to get it back. 

Tell them you have 100 clears on Mermaid Festa, you can mention my mail I sent you once (and others if you remember them) your SRs, gold (doesn't have to be exact, just approx.) you don't need all the info in the guide, if they ask, just say "I don't know" or something.

They give accounts back after ~ a week, they just like verifying you are the true owner.

Tell them you have 100 clears on Mermaid Festa, you can mention my mail I sent you once (and others if you remember them) your SRs, gold (doesn't have to be exact, just approx.) you don't need all the info in the guide, if they ask, just say "I don't know" or something.

They give accounts back after ~ a week, they just like verifying you are the true owner.

Thanks again. This increases my peace of mind. 

EDIT: Sent the email. Now let's all hope for the best. 

My biggest fear is one day losing one of my JP accounts like what happened with Maki~chan way back, where I go to switch between them and forget to save the transfer code. Both accounts have cards I cherish, so I would cry if something would happen to either one... One account has 4 Rin SRs, 2 being the lovely Kitty ones from the event as well as the Fairy Hanayo and UR Hanayo. The other account has UR Maid Rin, one of my fav cards, and UR Halloween Hanayo, as well as the UR Maid Umi I really like.

~~~

Speaking of Umi, I've made a decision that's been long coming. My favorite characters list was Rin, Hanayo, Honoka, Maki, Nico, Umi, Kotori, Eli, and Nozomi. Well, I'm making a slight reorder to

Rin - Hanayo - Honoka - Maki - Umi - Nico - Kotori - Nozomi - Eli.

I don't like Nico any less, but I've noticed a growing affection for Umi over the past several months. And Nozomi passes Eli because, frankly, there's nothing I really like about Eli, and while I hate Nozomi's quirks, she has traits I really admire, specifically the "following her dream" and supporting u's as a whole. The card shit can burn in hell for all I care :makina:

~~~

Getting close to a full team of idolized SRs. As I've said before, my pure team is my strongest, and for good reason, it has 7 idolized SRs and the Promo Kotori, so 8 idolized cards. If I don't get a card to idolize when I draw for Rin, I'll have a full idolized SR/UR team late April with the Hanayo event rolls by~

L4Dgd0w.png

I am legit the unluckiest guy ever..

I thought it was a good idea to buy love gems because after the event you'll have a 100% chance to get atleast 1 SR in a group of 11 scoutings.. And that's the exact problem. I used my 50 gems and all i got was 1 SR eli and 10 random bad rares.. And as salt on the wound,  that SR was a smile, which for me is extremely bad because I already have like 4~5 smile SR's so now my un-buffed smile is 35k, but majority of songs that I play are either cool or pure songs, so the smile team is largely useless.. I only have 1 Pure SR, and my Cool team doesn't even break 30k unbuffed, and like half of the members are the smile SR's..

This is the last time I'll be using Real money on this because with my luck it doesn't matter if I buy gems or not.. I will still get SRs in the same pace anyway, as in my luck doesn't allow me to rush the "Natural progression of things" :(

I am legit the unluckiest guy ever..

I thought it was a good idea to buy love gems because after the event you'll have a 100% chance to get atleast 1 SR in a group of 11 scoutings.. And that's the exact problem. I used my 50 gems and all i got was 1 SR eli and 10 random bad rares.. And as salt on the wound,  that SR was a smile, which for me is extremely bad because I already have like 4~5 smile SR's so now my un-buffed smile is 35k, but majority of songs that I play are either cool or pure songs, so the smile team is largely useless.. I only have 1 Pure SR, and my Cool team doesn't even break 30k unbuffed, and like half of the members are the smile SR's..

I did in fact write the code! :mare:  :mare:  :mare:  :mare:  :mare:  :mare:  :mare:  :mare:  :mare:  :mare:   I couldn't find it anywhere because I did that on my pc. In "my documents". Why I wrote it there is beyond me. I was sleepy, ok? 

Thanks everyone who helped me out, though! These last couple hours were pretty depressing to me, but now all is fine and I feel really dumb.