Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I'm playing on a phone so...

But yeah I have no achievements to show off either :P

So am I, but I can take screenshots just fine. What kind of phone are you using?

And SoulJustIn, feel free to let us know what tablet you're using -- I'm sure at least one of us can help you figure out how screenshots work.

I'm playing on a phone so...

But yeah I have no achievements to show off either :P

Well you can show us your progress or perhaps your achievements/improvements like you manage to clear or FC this particular song for the 1st time, etc. It doesn't have to be a very big achievement or getting URs/SRs. I am also playing on the phone as well.

So jealous. :'3

I'm rank 73 and spent all love gems I could get until now throughout the game (so no dollars here) at 10+1 scoutings and got NO SINGLE UR so far. I've got like, the Snowman Kotori and some single SRs, but I'm extremely unlucky when it comes to gambling. When a friend of mine did her very first single Honor Scouting and got UR Kotori, I was like jieuiqgzrhebqhjguidhusi really?

i using samsung galaxy tab.............

I have a Samsung Galaxy phone and tablet myself. You need to press the home and power buttons at the same time for a short while to get a screenshot. It can be a little tricky to get it right on a tablet, so just try making a screenshot or two of your home screen or something -- so you don't end up accidentally exiting the game. Although even if that happens, you can just open the app again and it should take you to your previous screen.

I have a Samsung Galaxy phone and tablet myself. You need to press the home and power buttons at the same time for a short while to get a screenshot. It can be a little tricky to get it right on a tablet, so just try making a screenshot or two of your home screen or something -- so you don't end up accidentally exiting the game. Although even if that happens, you can just open the app again and it should take you to your previous screen.

In order to be grateful for the URs you have and so you won't make others feel bad, I have decided to create a guidelines of things you have to do for every UR you get in the future, depending on the girl.

Doing these proves you're truly grateful to each of the girls' respective goddess for granting you their Ultra Rare card.

• Honoka: If you're in Japan, eat some Manjuu, if not, eat some bread (preferably sweet bread) but you must write the character ほ on it somehow.
  • Umi: Drink some sea water, but if that's too gross, pour some salt in a glass of water and drink it. Alternatively go to a beach and shout うみだ!
  • Hanayo: Eat a whole standard size cereal bowl of white rice (using seasoning like tomato sauce is prohibited and a sin)
  • Rin: Eat some ramen, store-bought is acceptable. Alternatively, feed a cat.
  • Maki: Eat a tomato, but you have to act really tsun when eating it. (i.e I-It's not like you taste good or anything, ばかじゃないの)
  • Nico: Do 25 NicoNii's (or 252 for the strong willed) and treat yourself to some candy
  • Kotori: Feed the local birds (most towns/cities have a public park with birds you can feed, or at the very least you'll find pidgeons in urban areas)
  • Nozomi: Make a Omamori and keep it safe somewhere (and don't open it)
  • Eli: Eat a whole bar of dark chocolate, preferably with a high amount of cocoa

In order to be grateful for the URs you have and so you won't make others feel bad, I have decided to create a guidelines of things you have to do for every UR you get in the future, depending on the girl.

Doing these proves you're truly grateful to each of the girls' respective goddess for granting you their Ultra Rare card.

• Honoka: If you're in Japan, eat some Manjuu, if not, eat some bread (preferably sweet bread) but you must write the character ほ on it somehow.
  • Umi: Drink some sea water, but if that's too gross, pour some salt in a glass of water and drink it. Alternatively go to a beach and shout うみだ!
  • Hanayo: Eat a whole standard size cereal bowl of white rice (using seasoning like tomato sauce is prohibited and a sin)
  • Maki: Eat a tomato, but you have to act really tsun when eating it. (i.e I-It's not like you taste good or anything, ばかじゃないの)
  • Nico: Do 25 NicoNii's (or 252 for the strong willed) and treat yourself to some candy
  • Kotori: Feed the local birds (most towns/cities have a public park with birds you can feed, or at the very least you'll find pidgeons in urban areas)
  • Eli: Eat a whole bar of dark chocolate, preferably with a high amount of cocoa

Skimming through these like 50 posts while I was asleep, the next UR Rin is the next UR to be released, on the 15th.

@Zehel: I don't remember him getting 4 Nozomi, only 3, a Nico, and the cooking Hanayo. He must have drawn more off screen with the same results.

I had a friend who drew like 20 SRs along with a couple URs just to get a single copy, only rank 92

Lastly, all 5 of my tickets gave me rares.

Skimming through these like 50 posts while I was asleep, the next UR Rin is the next UR to be released, on the 15th.

@Zehel: I don't remember him getting 4 Nozomi, only 3, a Nico, and the cooking Hanayo. He must have drawn more off screen with the same results.

I had a friend who drew like 20 SRs along with a couple URs just to get a single copy, only rank 92

Lastly, all 5 of my tickets gave me rares.

I'll do the ones for Nozomi, Kotori, Umi, Honoka and Rin. No promise for the others. Pure rice is boring, I dislike pure dark chocolate and I dislike tomatos in any form that's not sauce, so I can't act tsundere about something I actually dislike. 

Nico's is fine, I just refuse to show any appreciation for her  :amane:

Oh I see. Strange that it didn't appear in my news feed or perhaps there was a bug in the notification.

You should have saved those scouting tickets for Rin though. :(

Fans have already tracked down the Real Life location of the Love Live! Sunshine!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-02-27/fans-have-already-tracked-down-the-real-life-location-of-love-live-sunshine/.85429

Meh, considering both of these cards are my original dream cards, I wanted a chance at drawing Hanayo, so I spent all 5 tickets. My gems are going for Rin though since I can only choose one, currently at 125, hoping to get to 150 by the time Rin comes out

Meh, considering both of these cards are my original dream cards, I wanted a chance at drawing Hanayo, so I spent all 5 tickets. My gems are going for Rin though since I can only choose one, currently at 125, hoping to get to 150 by the time Rin comes out

Well I wish you and Praeliator all the best in getting the upcoming UR Rin! :D

Oh I see. Strange that it didn't appear in my news feed or perhaps there was a bug in the notification.

You should have saved those scouting tickets for Rin though. :(

Fans have already tracked down the Real Life location of the Love Live! Sunshine!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-02-27/fans-have-already-tracked-down-the-real-life-location-of-love-live-sunshine/.85429

Well knowing the real life location doesn't provide much insight, but I guess it's kind of a fun thing to find.

We were ranting yesterday on how it could be an anime about the N cards, but the girl in the annoucement, despite looking like Kasane a lot, doesn't have her or any of the N cards' school uniforms so the possibility is slightly slimmer now.