Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Just accept the UR and be happy NB don't need to list 5000 reasons and regrets :makina:

Anyway gz :D and wow RNG really is a b%*#&# when people like Umidah go 1200gems UR-less(or don't get the one you want) and someone can just yolo :makina:

That's RNG for you. It can either make your day or ruin it. It's ruined _mania's, and mine to a small extent (out of all the SRs I pulled only one was new, the rest were DUPLICATES). <_<

I don't complain over free URs. I mean there's literally no reason to complain outside of "it wasn't the card I wanted", but as a freebie you should just be glad it's even good to begin with.

If I had spent money and then gotten it that'd be another story, although it's not the worst thing I could have gotten even then, just would be slightly disappointed for not getting a Nico, but I would be happy it's not a Nozomi or an Eli.

Well I'll be going for T2 in the next Nico event so at least I can get a  Nico then :P

My smile time is even more strong now. If I had gone for T2 Maki I could have made it better but I didn't think I'd get a smile UR after the event.

My PL team is ultra OP now with 9 PL cards and 2 of them URs, it's literally a "you can't fail" team.

Just accept the UR and be happy NB don't need to list 5000 reasons and regrets :makina:

Anyway gz :D and wow RNG really is a b%*#&# when people like Umidah go 1200gems UR-less(or don't get the one you want) and someone can just yolo :makina:

Eclipsed-senpai I'm following your schedule... I can now clear hards without falling flat on my face :lol:

I just witnessed something that ruined my night. I consider Umidah a good friend, and his favorite is Hanayo, so of course he had to draw the her new UR. 1200 gems, didn't get a single one. He gets 5 URs, and even an older Hanayo, but not the Train Hanayo.

Forever my condolences, I'm seriously sad now :(

iRQv3Bb.png

I offer my sympathies to 1 of my good old friend, Umidah. :(

I thought he got 4 UR Pure Score-Up Nozomi based on my news feed? I didn't see the other URs though.

Approximately $583985320948 later...

Q9aUuDU.png

The Rice Goddess has answered my prayers. ;_;

I think I'll wait for the next Printemps scouting to try and idolize her... *burns wallet already*

Congrats on getting UR Smile Hanayo! :)  Is this your 1st UR?

Approximately $583985320948 later...

Q9aUuDU.png

The Rice Goddess has answered my prayers. ;_;

I think I'll wait for the next Printemps scouting to try and idolize her... *burns wallet already*

Congrats to you too!~

Maybe the rice goddess will bless your wallet with a bountiful crop for the next UR ^_^

Thanks, guys!! :') My heart was beating so fast when I saw the UR envelope haha. I'm SO having rice for dinner to celebrate.

Congrats on getting UR Smile Hanayo! :)  Is this your 1st UR?

I have a few other URs, including idolized Cool Hanayo, my #1 treasure so far. The idolized version of this Smile UR is one of my all-time favorites, so finally being one step closer is really exciting~ :wub:

Now let's all eat rice as celebration!

Thanks, guys!! :') My heart was beating so fast when I saw the UR envelope haha. I'm SO having rice for dinner to celebrate.

I have a few other URs, including idolized Cool Hanayo, my #1 treasure so far. The idolized version of this Smile UR is one of my all-time favorites, so finally being one step closer is really exciting~ :wub:

Ah I see. Well once again congrats! All the best idolising her! Yeah just had rice for dinner. :)

You guys make me sick :P ... During you have fun here I'm working on the lottery ;) ...

Maybe the ones who are lucky now, will be the unlucky then. So everyone who was not that lucky till now, can still hope *havetomanipulatethelottery*  :makina:

See you later... in almost 2.5 hours at http://hitbox.tv/ezeefreak

'Working' :makina:

You guys make me sick :P ... During you have fun here I'm working on the lottery ;) ...

Maybe the ones who are lucky now, will be the unlucky then. So everyone who was not that lucky till now, can still hope *havetomanipulatethelottery*  :makina:

See you later... in almost 2.5 hours at http://hitbox.tv/ezeefreak

This is what I got from the scouting tickets as well as the normal scouting:

Got this Umi from 1 of the scouting tickets. Not as lucky as Nosebleed. :PvcGVQ9x.png

Normal scouting:JZ7lOZF.png

I wasn't fast enough to screenshot this so it looks a bit unclear:5rhoPd1.pngZCvcncT.png

I wanted to screenshot her when I saw the UR envelope but didn't manage to do so as I wasn't expecting her to be the 1st to appear from the scouting box. :(56nEtN2.png

I was lucky enough to get this "Ultra Success" on her by using the 4 Alpacas and 4 R Satoko Miyama which I got from previous events: (She look so cute and awesome! <3 )CyWtmHP.png

Her stats:aqtV2xg.png

Warning! The post below is not for the faint-hearted! You might be left speechless/mind blown, etc...

This is what my friend got earlier today:

Note: He told me he got all the 12 URs consecutively from scouting 12 times (10+1 honour student scouting).

Zs7u797.png

TOOBM4K.png

fFjOuNy.png

If you thought his luck was over, it has only just started although this time it is all SRs but duplicate copies of them. He is either blessed by the goddess of fortune/RNG or there was a bug in the scouting. (Note: I only screenshot a portion of them)

wV740Pr.png

tYk7LXQ.png

1p23Rl1.png

P81QSXs.png

Sorry for the long post but you don't see this happen all the time. I wonder what reactions you guys have after seeing these.

I feel an unrelenting rage towards your friend -.-

Got this Umi from 1 of the scouting tickets. Not as lucky as Nosebleed. :P

vcGVQ9x.png

Normal scouting:

JZ7lOZF.png

I wasn't fast enough to screenshot this so it looks a bit unclear:

5rhoPd1.png

ZCvcncT.png

I wanted to screenshot her when I saw the UR envelope but didn't manage to do so as I wasn't expecting her to be the 1st to appear from the scouting box. :(

56nEtN2.png

I was lucky enough to get this "Ultra Success" on her by using the 4 Alpacas and 4 R Satoko Miyama which I got from previous events: (She look so cute and awesome! <3 )

CyWtmHP.png

Her stats:

aqtV2xg.png

Warning! The post below is NOT for the faint-hearted! You might be left speechless/mind blown, etc...

Note: He told me he got all the 12 URs consecutively from scouting 12 times (10+1 honour student scouting).

Zs7u797.png

TOOBM4K.png

fFjOuNy.png

If you thought his luck was over, it has only just started although this time it is all SRs but duplicate copies of them. He is either blessed by the goddess of fortune/RNG or there was a bug in the scouting. (Note: I only screenshot a portion of them)

wV740Pr.png

tYk7LXQ.png

1p23Rl1.png

P81QSXs.png

Sorry for the long post but you don't see this happen all the time. I wonder what reactions you guys have after seeing these.

This. Is the most insane luck I've ever seen...

Got this Umi from 1 of the scouting tickets. Not as lucky as Nosebleed. :P

vcGVQ9x.png

Normal scouting:

JZ7lOZF.png

I wasn't fast enough to screenshot this so it looks a bit unclear:

5rhoPd1.png

ZCvcncT.png

I wanted to screenshot her when I saw the UR envelope but didn't manage to do so as I wasn't expecting her to be the 1st to appear from the scouting box. :(

56nEtN2.png

I was lucky enough to get this "Ultra Success" on her by using the 4 Alpacas and 4 R Satoko Miyama which I got from previous events: (She look so cute and awesome! <3 )

CyWtmHP.png

Her stats:

aqtV2xg.png

Warning! The post below is NOT for the faint-hearted! You might be left speechless/mind blown, etc...

Zs7u797.png

TOOBM4K.png

fFjOuNy.png

wV740Pr.png

tYk7LXQ.png

1p23Rl1.png

P81QSXs.png

This should be illegal in every country and the sentences should involve pounding rice for X hours.

I'm also quite annoyed I can't take screenshots myself  :P

You mean you don't know how to or you don't have anything to take a screenshot of?