Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Yeah It's likely going to be a spin-off, I highly doubt they'll continue the main plot of the series any further, and I genuinely feel like if they did it'd just turn into one of those franchises that's milked dry and I don't want to see that happening to muse.

If they did a spin-off based on the N cards I'm not sure how i'd feel. But I think I kind of want to see it, I want to see Kanata animated.

At the very least it's better than coming up with entirely new characters and it'd be good advertisement for the game.

Though I still stick by my Arisa and Yukiho spin off, I really would love to see that one happen.

Inb4 just another Girlfriend BETA

Aren't there way too many N cards, though? I think it's more likely that they'd just focus on one or two sets, unless it's a huge ongoing series. The cards do make groups of 9, after all.

Girlfriend Beta also has 30+ girls and they turned that into a horrible anime :makina:

What they did there was pick 4 or 5 girls to kind of be the center of the show and then all the others were in the background doing their club activities. The anime then followed them around as they visited different people for one reason or another so in the end you got to see all the girls.

I guess you just want a 12 episode anime featuring 54 girls. Good luck making me remember their names  :Kappa:

Exactly, I don't want to see that happen here so I'm not sure on how to feel torwards the idea of an anime focusing on the N cards.

We'll wait and see further annoucements I guess.

Love Live: The Other Side Of The Coin

Watch the main series from the prespective of different schools as all the normal girls get destroyed by muse and A-Rise.

10/10 would watch again.

I imagined it taking place the year after Eli, Nozomi, and Nico graduated, and A-Rise is graduating as well, so everyone else has a chance~

I think there are about 15-20 N cards, and the girls actually come from different schools according to some results from a poll for best N card (can't think of where I saw it). Basically, u's is the Otonokizaka we know while the others are from assorted schools.

According to the EN wiki (not sure if they added any more girls in JP):

Shizuku Osaka

Coco Miyashita

Yuu Aizawa

Marika Ichinose

Sana Yuki

Fumie Nishimura

Minami Nagayama

Christina

Akemi Kikuchi

Iruka Suda

Aya Sugisaki

Yuri Mido

Reine Saeki

Ayumi Torii

Rika Kamiya

Nanaka Morishima

Seira Kujo

Kanata Konoe

Haruka Konoe (Never knew nosebleed's goddess had a sister)

Saki Shimozono

Sachiko Tanaka

Kasane Hasekura

Ru Tatara

Akiru Shinomiya

Mizuki Kikkawa

Nagi Shiraki

Yumi Fujishiro

Shun Kurosaki

Tsurugi Kadota

Fumi Shitara

Yuuka Kirihara

Fuu Saki

Chiduko Sakamaki

Hitomi Shiga

Mikoto Fukuhara

Akira Kizaki

Yuka Tsukishima

Sayuri Hyodo

Ranpha

Misaki Shido

Ranpha

Rebecca

Himeno Ayanokoji

Sakura Kurobane

Sakuya Kurobane

Koyuki Shirase

Ryo Aikawa

Isabella

Emma

Mutsuki Takamagahara (the blazblue reference is real)

Jennifer

Maria

Leo

Yukari Saotome

And then there's the first repeated card. Right. 15 girls. Obviously  :Kappa:

(I wrote all of this. I think I deserve a cookie.)

I actually think they could do a little bit more on muse. If they're particularly ambitious and want to make a bunch of money, they could possibly try an overseas competition as closure where they properly develop the characters that didn't get too much development and let the audience know what each of them will do with their futures.

A new series is fine too. As long as they properly focus on a small amount of characters.

EDIT: Could be silly me misinterpreting what you said and you were referring to the cast of the new series, not the total amount of N girls. In that case, I'm sorry~

Asuming it's really Kasane, they could just reduce the plot to her school.

The N girls with the same school uniform as Kasane are:

Nishimiya Coco

Mido Yuri

Kanata Konoe (yes pls)

Haruka Konoe

Christina

So it could be a group of 6 which isn't that bad.

Note more girls could be in her school, i just looked at the uniform they wear on the card but some cards have a club specific attire so you don't really know where they come from.

Edit: actually looking at their idolized forms you can tell which of them form units.

The rest of the girls would be:

Sana Yuki

Rika Kamiya

Mizuki Kikkawa

Asuming it's really Kasane, they could just reduce the plot to her school.

The N girls with the same school uniform as Kasane are:

Nishimiya Coco

Mido Yuri

Kanata Konoe (yes pls)

Haruka Konoe

Christina

So it could be a group of 6 which isn't that bad.

Yeah, I was wrong, i never realized the list was that long :makina:

and thanks Nosebleed for finding which ones are from the same school, I was going to do that at one point to match Kasane (one of the best N!) but I was lazy. I'd be fine with an anime with Kasane as the MC~

Maybe I'll go find who else is in the same schools, unless Nosebleed already has an idea when he went through them all. I'm interested.

It was 10-15 gems in my version of "back then" :Kappa:old person talk

Seriously though, back during the first Nico event, I spent 15 gems for T2 and the Honoka event, I spent 12 gems for T2, I bet I could get away with 10 in the events nowadays considering I have a rank advantage over people.

I spent 9 gems so far, and I have 22K event points. I'm pretty sure I could get away with spending 12 for T2.

Don't forget to account for the wimpy Wonderful Rush that's going to happen, maybe 15~ If you can get by with 15 gems, I could easily get by with less than 10... More like 8 or 7 :michiru:

107LP lyfe

Don't forget to account for the wimpy Wonderful Rush that's going to happen, maybe 15~ If you can get by with 15 gems, I could easily get by with less than 10... More like 8 or 7 :michiru:

107LP lyfe

Lol, I think I've had some super LP efficiency since I only sleep for 6 hours. I also got 4 level ups, since I'm moderately "low" rank.

I actually started with less gems before the event than I do now. 6 Gems from Event so far, 3 from logins, and 10 from EX FCs and Clears.

Niko just moved up a little in my book. I can't recall ever seeing her say that before, but I like it. lol

I still don't care for the way she looks in this card though. 

LOL wtf why doesn't my Nico say that!@# I shall switch her to my main until i see that line.

I think that UR Nico is the best looking UR out of all the old-school URs that have the very dated art. Hanayo being the worst. (them arms) edit: or maybe idolized initial Honoka.