Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Uhm, well I can send you the link to our Love Live channel (with our awesome cast xD)

Me as Rin xD

At the moment we only have one video up but we're really busy with more stuff xD

And if I'm already here I can also post a Start Dash cover I was involved in:

Edit: Oh, so this is how you post videos xD Good to know~

Ah yeah, and my channelname's NiiveaYoki but I'm really not good at singing xD And the dubs are in German so we're a bit... Well xD

Me doesnt bother the German dubs ;) ... Sounds nice, Well done :)

So, I decided to do some experimenting by transferring my main account to my tablet to see how it was playing with my index fingers instead of thumbs (Props to those of you who can lol its very difficult for me), and I just found out the hard way that you might want to write your timing down with your transfer code. I've spent the last 15 min trying to get my timing set back to the way I had it on my phone.

For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about with the timing you can adjust your timing in the settings menu. 

Also in the settings menu if you want to transfer to a different device you can issue a transfer code. Its a good idea to keep it written down somewhere just in case you lose/break your phone. The codes are good for one year, or until it gets used, at which time you will have to issue another one. 

One final note for all of the new players that have been joining. You can find a ton of information on this game at this website which is also has a link in the first post if you ever need it. Also if you want to keep track of the events you can go here.

Finally burned through all my tokens, just need to play the song one more time later tonight when my LP recharges so the final will be around 16.5k points.

Super non efficient LP usage, oversleeping and forgetting to play. I'm actually surprised because if I was more efficient I'd come closer to the T2 cutoff without using any gems.

mULxMIO.jpg

I could actually go for T2 right now, the cutoff is not that high. I'm currently around 4k points away from the T2 cutoff which would take roughly 10 gems to achieve.

But I want to save gems for Nico, must endure the urge!

On the plust side I now have 4 Nicos and 2 Makis on my smile team. I ditched my stamina Honoka.

I know it nerfs my team overall, but I want to have a team with my favorite characters. Either way I can S rank stuff :P

I'm crying so hard right now...

0BMPaxo.jpg

Edit:

qxL5l1T.jpg

Why is this even... I mean, why- why is this-

...no. This is just... too cruel.

Editedit:

gV79C8j.jpg

You gotta be KIDDING me.

I forgot to take a screenshot but I've just failed again with one good. Kill me.

And AGAIN! what the hell XD 5 times?!

I did! I played that damn song so many times xD

Tsk, tsk. You don't get it. This game is all skill. There's no luck involved whatsoever. You only failed that because you weren't good enough, not because you're unlucky or anything  :Kappa:

EDIT: Even the name of the game corroborates my theory. "Love Live Skill Idol Festival".

Tsk, tsk. You don't get it. This game is all skill. There's no luck involved whatsoever. You only failed that because you weren't good enough, not because you're unlucky or anything  :Kappa:

EDIT: Even the name of the game corroborates my theory. "Love Live Skill Idol Festival".

Oh, so you're trying to say I'm not skilled? owō xD

But really, I always miss the note at the end when that sliding crap comes.

We aren't all machines like you, marie-chan

Oh, so you're trying to say I'm not skilled? owō xD

But really, I always miss the note at the end when that sliding crap comes.

Nah, I'm just saying the game has a somewhat high luck aspect.

I got this habit from playing hearthstone. Cards get nicknames like "skill warper", "doctor balanced", "skillstrike", etc. (original names being mech warper, doctor boom and flamestrike, in case anyone is interested)

I just feel like going the skill route with this game too. There's not much to complain about in this event... Score matches are when the real cheesy jokes will start. I can already feel myself going up against those UR Umi Skillnodas while playing EX. 

Nah, I'm just saying the game has a somewhat high luck aspect.

I got this habit from playing hearthstone. Cards get nicknames like "skill warper", "doctor balanced", "skillstrike", etc. (original names being mech warper, doctor boom and flamestrike, in case anyone is interested)

I just feel like going the skill route with this game too. There's not much to complain about in this event... Score matches are when the real cheesy jokes will start. I can already feel myself going up against those UR Umi Skillnodas while playing EX.

I dont even wanna know how much money that guy that got first place in the event spent on this game :amane:

His score is insane compared to the other people in the top 10 or so :P

I dont even wanna know how much money that guy that got first place in the event spent on this game :amane:

His score is insane compared to the other people in the top 10 or so :P

Compared to the last event, it's nothing.

Yet clearly, this ILuvMaki guy just has too much skill in his wallet for others to beat him  :Kappa:

Oh Marie, if I didn't already have ezee... :makina:

Damn, I just got a rare nico from scouting and I can't afford to not use her (I need rares cause my scores are too low) but she's soooo annoying. I'm contemplating just playing the game on mute now :amane:

I forget which side, but activation quotes are determined in order from side to side (like, if two activate at the same time, one side masks the other)

I believe it's the right side, so put her on the furthest right.

>Annoucement is made

>Gets parodied immediately after

Love Live fanbase in a nutshell

B-xVxbIUcAARnPT.jpg

B-xXr8kUIAEGUMC.jpg

B-xFS2LVIAAoNHb.jpg

B-xfbCHUUAIn5n3.jpg

B-yPp1nUIAAf5J9.png

B-xA3NmUcAA4dS8.jpg

B-xQ24rUEAIMO3i.jpg

B-yMzdwUUAAfkG7.jpg

B-xZhwpUYAEyTWq.jpg

B-xowvlUYAA3c82.jpg

B-xO6bKUIAAbNjT.jpg

B-xFZuzUMAADJ3r.jpg

920c961bbe872894c58c33b5a4b2ba0d14249728

B-xT7-mVIAAn8Oq.png

B-xZ-RrUIAAW5KA.jpg

B-yYcpOXIAACLgN.jpg

B-xHlc0VEAAH00G.jpg

B-xJ64QUcAADbF7.jpg

B-xKNkpVEAEPyI0.jpg

Also notice how both the initial annoucement for Love Live: School Idol Project and Love Live! Sunshine! involve inserting an orange haired girl in the background in the middle of nowhere all alone.

Good job Dengeki G. 10/10 would hire for advertisement campaign again.

B-w6F3nXAAA6DP8.png

B-w6FCoXIAATRRY.jpg