Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

.... I got lazy in this event.. I had a new account and had every chance to get SR Maki, Didn't play for 5 days XD.

Oh well, I'll just go for the next event... (I really want to troll with 15k teams in Expert Score Match if it is Score match.)

On the bright side, I got the SR Nozomi in the JP event..

I just remembered something that I think someone mentioned from a few pages ago. Why are Love Gems more expensive on iOS than Android?

Because Apple want to earn on that transactions too ;) ... It's just like Apple is. The Google Play store is almost open and everyone can place their crappy app their. In the Apple App store Apple is supervising everythingand so they also want some money for that. So you'll get mostly "quality" apps there but also it's abit more expensive.

I would say that's an simple way to describe it.

I've been playing since the deer Hanayo event and I still can't FC EX songs, so here's to being lame at rhythm games!

You'll get there someday. :)

Well I got around to FC Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru EX on my second attempt. I used to find this song infuriating to play back during the 2nd Score Match (Nurse Kotori) event, but now it isn't so bad after all.

SZZCUBX.jpg

Idolized UR, idolized UR, idolized UR, idolized UR....who the fuck is this guy with an unidolized Normal as leader?!X1eSwIA.jpg

4 days :)

I've pretty much been non stop idolizing from the beginning and the login/beginner bonuses have helped me a ton as well. I mean, just today I got 4 gems just for logging in! That's cray-cray!

In hope to get some support rares from honor scouting do they can help me get through the 'hard' songs...

I'm sad I didn't start playing sooner myself, that event SR maki looks great (well, she's best girl after all)

PS: it also helps that I can play in between classes to maximize Lp usage :)

Tyrael-san,

you also just starter,? same to me too

lets friend.

can i add your as friend in SiF?

Eh yeah I think I have 1 open friend slot... So sure :)

My ID is 783560766

add ,

my name still the same "SoulJustIn"

so fast? already got many friend in SiF? I still got many space ..........

you are my 1st friend  Fuwan in SiF . I sure treasure it.

Lets Work Together! ......

add ,

my name still the same "SoulJustIn"

so fast? already got many friend in SiF? I still got many space ..........

you are my 1st friend  Fuwan in SiF . I sure treasure it.

Lets Work Together! ......

It doesn't really matter who you friend though, you get friend points from guesting your friends in shows so you will want to get as many friends as you can so you can get those extra points... You should try asking people with high ranks in this thread to friend you (people like ezeefreak and praeliator) as well, they usually have very strong leaders that give you pretty significant bonuses if you guest them in a song.

It doesn't really matter who you friend though, you get friend points from guesting your friends in shows so you will want to get as many friends as you can so you can get those extra points... You should try asking people with high ranks in this thread to friend you (people like ezeefreak and praeliator) as well, they usually have very strong leaders that give you pretty significant bonuses if you guest them in a song.

yeah,  you right about it,

friend indeed can get extra friend point.

I guess i just leave my ID here : 749351500 .

RIN IS BEST OMG <3 xD

Actually (warning backgroundstory xD) the reason why I started to pay so much attention to her is that... Well, I'm uploading covers on Youtube, so I sing. And when I found out about Love Live I asked around which character fits me most (from the voice xD) and it was Rin. Since that day I'm singing as her and love everything about her :3 *end backgroundstory*

Jeez. Touching isn't it? XD

RIN IS BEST OMG <3 xD

Actually (warning backgroundstory xD) the reason why I started to pay so much attention to her is that... Well, I'm uploading covers on Youtube, so I sing. And when I found out about Love Live I asked around which character fits me most (from the voice xD) and it was Rin. Since that day I'm singing as her and love everything about her :3 *end backgroundstory*

What's your channel name? I think we all now want to know :D

RIN IS BEST OMG <3 xD

i really want to press "like" ...... dDcVF.gif

when will quota "like" reset?

by the ways,

i got question to ask,

if play the song "Smile",

by "using all member "Smile" but totally smile is 16k" or "using top smile score combine all totally 18k"

which team score highest in smile songs?

Uhm, well I can send you the link to our Love Live channel (with our awesome cast xD)

Me as Rin xD

At the moment we only have one video up but we're really busy with more stuff xD

And if I'm already here I can also post a Start Dash cover I was involved in:

Edit: Oh, so this is how you post videos xD Good to know~

Ah yeah, and my channelname's NiiveaYoki but I'm really not good at singing xD And the dubs are in German so we're a bit... Well xD

Ughhh I wanna spend dem gemz so badly...

By the way guys, one of the event reward tiers is an R called 'Alpaca', what the hell is that?

It's used for practice and gives a lot of EXP when used. Same thing with the teacher card but the teacher gives more exp.

You can also sell it for lots of gold.

It's best to use it on cards of the same attribute since the boost is bigger.

WTF?! Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru?! These ladders are killing me, but I think it's really funny to watch my fingers during that. That looks incredible uncoordinated :D

Ughhh I wanna spend dem gemz so badly...

By the way guys, one of the event reward tiers is an R called 'Alpaca', what the hell is that?

Wait for tomorrow... behave yourself ;)

The cover of  the next Dengeki G magazine is NicoMaki

f8ZYPhb.jpg

And why is it Love Live you ask? It's not the movie...

img_2234.jpg

(Translation: Help! Love Live!)

http://zakitakubu.com/2015/02/26/love-live-sunshine-coming-soon-what-is-this/

Spin off series anyone? We know Love Live isn't just u's, Love Live is the whole school idol world, so it isn't far fetched to follow other idol groups. But not having any of the original 9 girls (YES everyone), it just won't be as good :(