Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I'm actually a bit weaker in team strength than others here, Nosebleed, Praeliator, Eclipsed, Ezeefreak, and Zehel are all stronger than me, and Maki~chan is pretty equal to me. Besides Zehel, I'm the highest level person here though, since I spend my gems to refill LP to play events more often than draw.

I also expanded my cap everytime i transferred my account to Bluestacks and back, while I couldn't transfer gems. It's nice to have some space left when you already have 80 different UR and SR  :makina:

Yesterday I also streamed a bit while using AirServer. I think I'm now pretty used to the sound lag, so the handicap isn't that big anymore. I think I'll do that then more often in the future.

@KoinzellGaming It will take a while to get Team with more than 40k or you spent a lot of money ;) than it's faster :P ... At the moment I think all my 3 Teams above 43500 and I think my smile team is the "weakest", well I'll be in the top 100 by song score though. But it's bothering me a little that I can't challenge Praeliator ;) ...

I don't think so Ceris... It's just a new improved Version of the game :Kappa:

Btw...

Can Players between Rank 50 and 100 please tell me their Rank and the EXP they need for the next rank(the whole amount behind the slash)? I'm working on something and would be glad if you can help me... Thanks in regards for that.

Dam. you people, don't just ignore me  :wafuu:

Anyways since this is the LL dedicated thread atleast tell me what's the major charm and why the anime is worth watching. I'll probably play the game if I like the anime.

Cute idols. Passion. Friendship. Some would say yuri (I don't think that). Nice music. Tons of feelings.

Do you need more?

Anyways since this is the LL dedicated thread atleast tell me what's the major charm and why the anime is worth watching. I'll probably play the game if I like the anime.

Liking the game has very little to do with liking the anime though, I still havent finished the first season of LL myself either. The appeal would obviously have to do with most of the girls being really lovable and cute and the music being catchy. The game itself is pretty addicting so there's that as well.

Just gonna drop this

457b87b132.png

:scottsune:

Too late, someone already posted that pages ago.

The game has nothing to do with the anime except for the characters being the same. The one pro is that you get to know the characters much better in the anime so I always recommend watching it.

The anime's about friendship and being an idol and even more friendship, and yuri.

The game is a rythm game featuring the songs they make, though it also has stories you can read but these are all side things

Hmm ok so the game is mostly stand-alone compared to the anime. So I guess I download the game and give it a try, let's see if I enjoy it as much as you people.

And what about the anime is it interesting, has some minimal amount of plot or just a pure dose of cute girls doing cute things ?

@FinalChaos lel sorry as soon as i saw you put 'crappy idol show' i was like k this guy's just trollin' no need to respond :D

it's pretty much that, as others said. idol slice of life show about cute girls, friendship, music, etc.

if you like this genre, give it a whirl

if you instead prefer a bunch of buff guys going kamehameha (DBZ) then I would pass

Hmm ok so the game is mostly stand-alone compared to the anime. So I guess I download the game and give it a try, let's see if I enjoy it as much as you people.

And what about the anime is it interesting, has some minimal amount of plot or just a pure dose of cute girls doing cute things ?

It's a SoL show at heart so if that's not your thing then steer clear of it I guess :)

I have only played this game for a month so I'm still a fledgling in this game but I know a few reasons why you should try this out.

1.) Fifa 15 Dream Team in Cute anime girl format. The rush of adrenaline every time you use the rare "Love gems" that you can either buy or get by playing a long time, and you use them to get better "Players". It's pretty much gambling.

2.) You can put together a team of girls depending on their skills, and then you can sacrifice all the useless cute idols to satan, to strengthen other cute idols.

3.) It's a good rhythm game with animu music (Don't really care much for the songs except for a few songs like Wild Stars, etc.) . It has a really high skill ceiling and is a great casual game.

4.) Progression and story mode. Leveling up characters strong enough to be able to get an S rank in songs that you couldn't do that before, having lots of numbers in front of every character and getting characters with even HIGHER numbers. And than having small story scenes with them characters who you know have AWESOME NUMBERS.

So in summary. It's a satanism simulator, with gambling and sacrifices.

Any questions?

It's a SoL show at heart so if that's not your thing then steer clear of it I guess :)

With SoL I don't really know if I'll like it or not. It's pretty much a hit or miss when it comes to SoL and me. Sometimes I am able to connect with the mood and comedy and other times it's just plain boring.

For now I'm downloading the game and will be playing it tomorrow(nearly sleep-time for me). So I'll see if the game gets me hooked and interested enough to watch the anime.

@FinalChaos lel sorry as soon as i saw you put 'crappy idol show' i was like k this guy's just trollin' no need to respond :D

+1

The anime isn't just "Friendship and cute girls", it actually has a plot of people working towards a common goal, and one of the reasons it can reach out to non-slice of life fans. I've heard from many people who wouldn't even dream of liking an anime like this and end up loving it because it ISN'T your typical moe anime.

It's not defiling, yuri is the purest form of love, pls.

Just look at my signature, aren't Nico and Maki cute together.

They are obviously cute but I personally prefer to see idols as something pure that stands above all kinds of physical relationships. They should not be touched by anyone...

If I wanna see some yuri I'll just boot up a sakura trigger episode :P