Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I don't remember when I learned that Santa didn't exist

But ToothFairies I believed for a looong while (because I am a deep sleeper my mom could easily swipe my tooth and plant a dolla overnight >.>)

~~
Next event

Maki

2/17(?) ~ 2/28 愛は蜃気楼

150px-Maki_smile_sr259.jpg     150px-Maki_smile_sr259_t.jpg

Score Up: Demons In
Every 11 seconds, there is a 33% chance of increasing player's score by 330 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4390

Level 80: 4670

Not sure if I'll go for T2

Double post, w/e

http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/2vsnlo/other_5th_round_score_match_rank_1_info/

Final words from Dannynite about #1 in the Rin event. This is what it takes to go for extreme scores like she did. I would want to do something like that, but even if I had money to do so, I wouldn't have the time because of school :( If I ever got #2, I'd have to settle for like 500k in a score match.

Damn, I could never even attempt what Danny did to get that high of a score if it meant having to sacrifice sleep. Also, at least 430 gems burnt to after that event, that's eight (or maybe seven if she aimed for just T1 rather than that score she got) 10+1 draws she could've done during the guaranteed SR period and get at least 7 SRs. Well, congrats to Dannynite anyways.

I put 500k into this calculator for score matches, and found out it would take me ~250 gems to reach 500k. I'm tempted to do that next Rin event. I've never really cared about the strength of my teams, so using gems for events doesn't bother me. Hell, I spent like 175 gems on the first Rin event and have only bought 100 gems for drawing, right there is a big difference.

I also don't see the point in aiming for 1st place, all i ever care about is getting the rewards i want with the minimum waste as possible.

Considering you find playing the game a drag in general, of course you wouldn't want to go for high ranks :P

Going for those very top spots is just one kind of way to show your dedication to the girl.

Considering you find playing the game a drag in general, of course you wouldn't want to go for high ranks :P

Going for those very top spots is just one kind of way to show your dedication to the girl.

I've said this before but i never found wasting money to be a way to show you love a girl, i doesn't make sense in my book.

I don't need to spend money to prove Nico is my favorite character, going for top tiers is just wasteful imo.

This is a game, not a competition to prove you like one of the girls more by throwing money away. That's why i always try to minimize my losses and don't overspend, it doesn't make sense, game wise, it's just temporary glory that anyone can achieve, it's a who's got the bigger wallet and time to waste competition, not a how much you love a girl competition.

I've always thought like this, hence why i never even went for T1 and when i go for T2 i try to get it with the least amount of effort possible, and only when i like the girl and the card is worth it.

If you have fun going for top tiers, that's fine, but to me it's just wasteful. And i certainly don't consider Nico less important just because i don't aim for rank 1, i love Nico outside of the scope of the game and don't need my wallet to prove that.

To me, loving a character is acknowledging it and knowing within yourself you like that character, not having to flaunt it to everyone else and actually feeling that you need to spend money to assure yourself you like a character.

So yeah, Lov2 Live SIF to me is a game, strategizing and not overspending are natural instincts to me. Nico is a character i love, not because of thw game, but because i've read about her and know about her and like everything about herm and that's all i need.

I've said this before but i never found wasting money to be a way to show you love a girl, i doesn't make sense in my book.

I don't need to spend money to prove Nico is my favorite character, going for top tiers is just wasteful imo.

This is a game, not a competition to prove you like one of the girls more by throwing money away. That's why i always try to minimize my losses and don't overspend, it doesn't make sense, game wise, it's just temporary glory that anyone can achieve, it's a who's got the bigger wallet and time to waste competition, not a how much you love a girl competition.

I've always thought like this, hence why i never even went for T1 and when i go for T2 i try to get it with the least amount of effort possible, and only when i like the girl and the card is worth it.

If you have fun going for top tiers, that's fine, but to me it's just wasteful. And i certainly don't consider Nico less important just because i don't aim for rank 1, i love Nico outside of the scope of the game and don't need my wallet to prove that.

To me, loving a character is acknowledging it and knowing within yourself you like that character, not having to flaunt it to everyone else and actually feeling that you need to spend money to assure yourself you like a character.

So yeah, Lov2 Live SIF to me is a game, strategizing and not overspending are natural instincts to me. Nico is a character i love, not because of thw game, but because i've read about her and know about her and like everything about herm and that's all i need.

Key phrase in my sentence was "one way". This is just something we will never see eye to eye on.

I don't try to put umm minimum amount of gems after Honoka event :'D I try to spend 2-3 more than I need maybe moore :D

For the 1st ranks hmm I agree to Nosebleed but I kinda wanna be 1st one day/in one event too like Ceris

But I never saw it like "oh wow the first ranks try so hard they muuuust reaaaally love the character" to me it is just a fun thing I was 84th in Maki's event but I love her the most :P

But sure if I stop myself from doing single draws, I might be in top ranks in Maki's token event with 250,000 points one day hehe >.<