Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Finally got a new phone. An iPhone 6! Not what I really wanted, but my mom didn't like it so she gave it to me! And it is definitely an improvement over that slug of an iPhone 4. The jump from a 3.5 inch screen to a 4.7 inch screen is so great!

I'm probably gonna be ranked under 4000 by the end of this event. My current is around 3500 so I should be good. If not, then one love gem won't kill me. That Nozomi I should've got last event though.... It's still haunting me...

ATOvMo5.png

Did they change the reply box? I can't seem to find the spoiler button.

I guess I was fine with 55k??? :D Can't wait to get fairy Rin

I actually really liked the unidolized Rin but seeing they'll give fairy Hanayo next year, I can't help but get Rin too :D maybe next year they will make angel Maki in january :o like they did Bico this year wohoo or maybe we night get all u's fairy versions! I hope so!

edit : bico?! :'D Nico

I have very unfortunate news. After 9 days of endless grinding and becoming the  #1 player on EN (highest ever score obtained without failstratting) Dannynite failed to reach her goal, by simply 1 song. All she needed to do was fail 1 song on easy, but her WiFi crapped out and stopped her :kosame: :kosame: :kosame: :kosame:

dHIBMG6.png

Her goal was 874k, because 874 in Japanese is Hanayo, and she's a supporter of RinPana. She also wasn't happy about people keep saying the event was going so slow, so she wanted to try her hardest to make up for the lack of support Rin was getting this event.

She need 12 points, and you get 12 points failing an easy. She told me on the final minute, her phone lost connection to the internet and was just "connecting", cutting out just in time for her to miss her goal, literally seconds.

You're welcome, i'm always glad to help you maki~chan ;) (what a cheesy mood I have today :wahaha: )

I have somehow a bad feeling about my rank at this event. Either I'm in T3 with a few points or out of T3 by a few points... It's really thrilling :D

Edit:

Maintenance over now... In the end I was pretty safe (~300 Points :D) in T3 -> 3777

Ha, in the new story chapter, Hanayo humming Takaramonos was cute, and I wish they included props, I wanted to see Rin with those glasses,xD

Damn, I wanna see it. But have to wait till I'm back from work. I also decided (because I'm a freaking addicted :D) to do some 10+1 scoutings today (i think 3). Hopefully I'll get something great ;).

Hope everyone got the place/tier they have wanted.