Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I've been playing this for a month and I can say with confidence that I'm addicted lol

C-can someone add me~?

Screenshot_2015-02-07-23-17-22_zpsqnzjzx

On to the current event.. It seems like I won't be able to get Rin's card until the last day of the event at this pace. Not bothered at all though since this'll be the 1st event I'll be able to get the main prize XD

Also, can't wait until the guaranteed SR draw. I wanna idolize some of my rares already @_@

S-Sorry! I didn't know about this thread until recently.

Thank you for the add!

hmm, questions.. I have a few.

1. Is it suggested to level up your R/SR/UR before your Normals? I have lots of normal cards and I'd like to get rid of them for extra space ;_;

2. I want to clear the Expert's level for the love gems. Since I still stink, should I have a team consisting mostly of healers or Perfect locks?

1. Yes!

It'll take you months before your Smile/Pure/Cool teams will be max level, so for now just forget about leveling N cards and instead focus on your R/SR/URs (you can idolize + max bond the N cards for the side story bonuses of course, but don't worry about max leveling the N cards until your main teams are maxed out. Feel free to use the N cards for training; you can always get more later NOTE: But you may want to hold onto the newer N cards since they are a bit rarer to come by)

2. Depends on how well you do :P. Use just enough Healers to survive, but ideally you should use as many Perfect Locks as you can.

I forgot to post about it here, but I did my 2nd stream today, lasted 8 hours before I stopped so Umidah could start his stream (he has a 1 a day quota he needs to meet). Anyway, I took that brand new Rin account from JP that was still rank 2 and min-maxed it using this method. Only made it to rank 23 though, it takes forever grinding those easy songs...

S-Sorry! I didn't know about this thread until recently.

Thank you for the add!

hmm, questions.. I have a few.

1. Is it suggested to level up your R/SR/UR before your Normals? I have lots of normal cards and I'd like to get rid of them for extra space ;_;

2. I want to clear the Expert's level for the love gems. Since I still stink, should I have a team consisting mostly of healers or Perfect locks?

Welcome aboard Dizzyworld2! Enjoy your stay here! Oh, another female SIF player, maki~chan and cloudy12 will be overjoyed. :D

1. It's better to level up your R/SR/UR and not any normals you have because Rs or above have skills and better raw stats than any Ns. Also if you have a UR from a draw, do not feed it now, not until you have decent teams because it takes forever to level up URs which as a result you will have to feed a lot of cards to it. If you have a SR, feed that first so that your team will have a strong card.

2. If you're not used to Expert because of speed, have a team mostly of healers so you can survive through an Expert song. Once you get used to the speed of the notes from playing Expert songs a few times, reduce the amount of healers by replacing them with Perfect Lock cards.

That current Event brought back the fun of playing this game... Nicely done ;) ... My EX FC-Quote is kind of bad here but that doesn't matter, I'm really having fun everytime I play and most of the time I'm still the one with the highest combo (that makes me somehow proud :P)... I'm also not playing with my best teams, I alway play with my special Event Team...

18rqASM.png

Rin Power!

@Ezee you're enjoying these EX songs? I personally HATE playing Wild Stars & Listen to My Heart. Soo easy to break on those -> Rage ;-;

Yeah, also Listen to my Heart is one of my favourites...Otherwise I break combo's at nearly every song. But like I said, that doesn't matter because I've fun... A few minutes ago I finished Susume Tomorrow with full Stamina, that was enough for me to be happy :D

Guys Im home now I feel fine but my eyes are swollen and red I see blurry and I can't play sif :( But yesterday after surgery I did a few draws then got a nozom, which I could I dolize :)

How's event going for you?

And welcome dizzy(?) you can find my ID on first page if you wanna add :)

Guys Im home now I feel fine but my eyes are swollen and red I see blurry and I can't play sif :( But yesterday after surgery I did a few draws then got a nozom, which I could I dolize :)

I wish you have a fast recovery maki~chan but I hope everything is alright with you eyes D:

Glad you feel fine, hope your eyes recover soon and you can go back to SIF (and other daily tasks, but SIF is obviously more important :makina:)

I'm currently sitting at 33rd, hoping I don't have to spend any more gems to keep T1.

Also, first 10+1 on my need JP was in the 1st years box, slight disappointment

jHnp9kh.jpg

An event SR, really? I mean, it's not like I would have liked to use that luck on a 2nd UR or anything :makina:

I'm kinda late to the party, but welcome, Dizzy! Always good to have more people around. (Are female SIF players really that much of a minority? lol Never thought about it until you guys mentioned it all of a sudden.)

If anyone's interested, here's my School Idol Tomodachi profile. I think I added all my cards excluding duplicates; I'll check again some other time.

Can't play the current event much due to lack of free time, as usual, but I'm loving these EX songs. Not just because Listen to my heart!! is in it or anything. Still haven't FC'd Susume -> Tomorrow, but it's tons of fun.

Thank you very much everyone for the adds TUT Everyone here are really nice~

Also, thank you cloudy~

I'm kinda late to the party, but welcome, Dizzy! Always good to have more people around. (Are female SIF players really that much of a minority? lol Never thought about it until you guys mentioned it all of a sudden.)

Thank you! My friend who visited Japan a month ago told me there's a lot of female players there. She said that Love Live! good were on fujoshi shops as well XD But yes, most people I know who play SIF are male :o

Sent you a friend request as well.

Gotta have everyone in this thread :P

Welcome on board~

Thank you! My friend who visited Japan a month ago told me there's a lot of female players there. She said that Love Live! good were on fujoshi shops as well XD But yes, most people I know who play SIF are male  :o

In Japan it's a huge thing both for females and males. Not just Love Live but the idol scene in general.

Although percentage wise the majority of players is male, there's still a considerable female fanbase.

In the college i attended to I overheard 3 girls talking about cosplaying as Love Live characters, though they didn't like Nico so -1 for them.