Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I think Ceris is better than me he can do more prefects than me and is giving more thoughts on songs events and perfect/great numbers :D so are Nosebleed and imnoob :D 

I did A combo on garasu no EX just now then broke my combo with two goods my hands are still shaking theeen went to youtube to see newest JP SIF videos saw that imnoob92 can do 1 good & 1 bad with one hand on that song >.<  that person is definitely 10/10

So I have a bunch of these gem things saved up from not playing for like 4 months and I am just starting out whats the best thing to do with these?

If you have more than 50, do a 10+1 honor student scouting you'll get a SR guarantee until tomorrow :)

Sooo new Medley Festival is announced!!! Hanayo in a Fairy costume!!! Just like Rin from last year :D They match perfectly :D Sadly I don't have enough gems :(

It's question time again guys ;) ... This time I was thinking about my skills at the game. I mean the pure skills to play and FC a song.

How good I'm really? I'm only so good because my teams are pretty amazing? <- I soon found an answer for this ... Yes :)

----------------------------------------

So how would yourself rate your skills at the game? Rate if from

0 - I played one song on Easy and broke my fingers

10 - I can FC Susume Tomorrow on EX with one hand while I'm watching an Anime and reading a VN

----------------------------------------

I'm not that great. I can FC almost everything on Hard (only the new song is a bit problematic). I also FC'd almost everything on EX but that isn't something i can do regularly, I've have to try it multiple times. I would say my FC rate on EX is lower than 20 %.

So in the end I rate myself with a 5. Not great, not bad, just average.

I see myself as a 6, I can FC most of the EX songs somewhat consistantly so about 40% of the time (this includes some of the 10-star difficulty songs). But I can't for the life of me FC Susume->Tomorrow on EX.

I get a lot of perfects because I have like 12 PLs on EN :makina: Does an FC rate of above 80% of the time for Susume mean anything?

TpbTVt7.png

Well, time for T1 :sachi: That card is going to give me a heartattack when I get it

(btw, I meant to make a post about Hanayo for her birhtday but #procrastination, I'll make it after I get the Day 1 maybe)

I think just letting people randomly number themselves is not working, boys.

Medley is an event where you can do a medley of some sort, basically you choose if you want to do it with 2 or 3 songs (a lone song is no medley) and then play one after the other, while keeping the combo you got at the end of the last song. You can use gold to perk up with stuff like bonus exp. Probably a poor explanation, but that's the general idea.

I think just letting people randomly number themselves is not working, boys.

That should not be a scientific investigation. I just wanted to know how confident you all are in your skills. I'm not really confident about mine... But in the end I would destroy the most of you by points(obviously not Zehel or praeliator) just because of my awesome teams  :wahaha:

I don't think I'm pro enough to be a 10, I wouldn't go above a 9 regardless unless I could consistently FC EX songs all the time, not to mention I haven't played the JP EX ones so~

But so far in the ENG version I have managed to FC every EX song, Cutie Panther being the hardest in my opinion.

I FC'd 3 hards so far. I can generally do it to normals, though. I'd give myself a two or a three.

Also, what is a medley festival and how does it work?

Medley Festival is a Japanese event only. The next event in the EN version you play regular hits to get tokens then used tokens to play the event song, which gives you a lot of event points.

I don't think I'm pro enough to be a 10, I wouldn't go above a 9 regardless unless I could consistently FC EX songs all the time, not to mention I haven't played the JP EX ones so~

But so far in the ENG version I have managed to FC every EX song, Cutie Panther being the hardest in my opinion.

I noticed that it seems like Susume Tommorow is like a legend for FCing here xD. By the way what part of susume is hard? Which part is the make or break?

Nosebleed you should try those JP 11 stars. Cutie panther and Susume I could probably FC 80% of the time. And they are quite easy for me. But those 11 stars.... Some are still quite easy but it took me a while to FC the hardest ones. And I could prob only FC the hardest ones 10% of the time.

Edited by iamnoob

You mean 11*, there aren't any 12*s. And Susume has those double ladders, followed by singles in the middle then extra doubles, pretty sure that would he considered the hardest part.

Of course, for me, the hardest part is the quiet singles with the single held and double in the part Honoka solos it. Easy stuff is too hard :Kappa:

I'm for for 1000-2000 range hopefully.