Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I have 5 Hanayo SRs, but 4 of them are events from T1, but I loooove the first event's idolized (the deer). The last SR Hanayo i have is actually the 2nd released one, and it's idolized. Somehow managed to pull the same card twice, and she's my strongest Pure card with like 4800 Pure, that's the strength of a freaking UR :D

Nozomi is in fact the best girl.

No UR, but I did manage to idolize my pure Hanayo, at least.

Pure R Hanayo is the strongest pure R card, I have 4 of those still in my members list back when she carried my Pure team :P

I have 5 Hanayo SRs, but 4 of them are events from T1, but I loooove the first event's idolized (the deer). The last SR Hanayo i have is actually the 2nd released one, and it's idolized. Somehow managed to pull the same card twice, and she's my strongest Pure card with like 4800 Pure, that's the strength of a freaking UR :D

Pure R Hanayo is the strongest pure R card, I have 4 of those still in my members list back when she carried my Pure team :P

If I had a card team it would be filled with all UR Nozomis. What a boss.

There's a currency in the game that you can't get with real money and its only purpose is to spend to draw cards, and has a 5% chance of getting a Rare. Out of easily over 200 rares, and with 9 characters and 3 attributes for each, I have managed to get a certain card once out of that. Not to mention the number of R+ scouts only I've done

Actually having a sleepless night because of this game is impressive. I don't think I'll ever get anywhere close that point :P

This thread really helped me out. It's so handy, having all these high-ranking friends who give drastic increases in stats~

Cool songs really are the best ones after all. The two songs I like the most so far are Soldier Game and the Vol 1 of Mermaid Festa.

Actually having a sleepless night because of this game is impressive. I don't think I'll ever get anywhere close that point :P

This thread really helped me out. It's so handy, having all these high-ranking friends who give drastic increases in stats~

Cool songs really are the best ones after all. The two songs I like the most so far are Soldier Game and the Vol 1 of Mermaid Festa.

I didn't like After-School Navigators. The beginning is weird and the song doesn't stick. 

I guess I just like the romantic or dramatic songs :P

I don't really like any of the smile/pure songs I've seen so far too much. Which is why my pure/smile teams have characters that need more bond points and yet I'm using my cool team to finish mermaid festa for the 25th time.

It's question time again guys ;) ... This time I was thinking about my skills at the game. I mean the pure skills to play and FC a song.

How good I'm really? I'm only so good because my teams are pretty amazing? <- I soon found an answer for this ... Yes :)

----------------------------------------

So how would yourself rate your skills at the game? Rate if from

0 - I played one song on Easy and broke my fingers

10 - I can FC Susume Tomorrow on EX with one hand while I'm watching an Anime and reading a VN

----------------------------------------

I'm not that great. I can FC almost everything on Hard (only the new song is a bit problematic). I also FC'd almost everything on EX but that isn't something i can do regularly, I've have to try it multiple times. I would say my FC rate on EX is lower than 20 %.

So in the end I rate myself with a 5. Not great, not bad, just average.

I can sometimes FC EX songs, but it usually takes quite a few tries to do it for the first time and even then, I can't repeat it with frequency. My inconsistency is real, FC Expert > fail to FC Hard. ;------------;

Weirdly, though. I played Susume Tomorrow a few times during events and didn't thought it was that hard, despite not FCing it. I actually think it's among the easiest EXs I played so far.

All in all, I'd say I'm quite bad, maybe worth a 3 or 4.