Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Haven't played since the event ended since I'm about to level up. No plans to play until the next event starts. I understand that feeling Nosebleed is talking about, you feel so free when you're not pressured to play at a certain time and you can do other things instead without worrying about the time

Having 102 LP let's you not care for nearly the entire day :DBlatant bragging, sorry :makina:

I can't wait til rank 200+, 12.5 hours of not worrying, that's nearly my whole day, I'll be home and relaxing already when that time comes (10 hours used to cut into the end of my school time)

I only play whenever my LP is fully recharged.

This is only during when theres no event going on. 

Pardon me but I interpreted this as "I only play when my LP is full and when there's no event going on"

So you don't play during events huh :P

~~~

Finally joining the Rank100/3 EX per gem crew soon. Rank 98 & 74 LP is pretty much the same, since you get that last LP for the third EX by the time you finish playing 2 EX's (okay maybe have to wait a minute or two).

Oh and eh, 7.4 hours isn't enough of a shield. Even during events I lose like 10-30 LP/day depending on how much I 'oversleep' qq

Could care less during downtime/non-events

Pardon me but I interpreted this as "I only play when my LP is full and when there's no event going on"

~~~

Finally joining the Rank100/3 EX per gem crew soon. Rank 98 & 74 LP is pretty much the same, since you get that last LP for the third EX by the time you finish playing 2 EX's (okay maybe have to wait a minute or two).

Yep, 2 ranks away from the next multiple of 25 LP is nice. AT the beginning of the Umi event though, I was 3 ranks away, and so what I did was I played my 3 EX then wasted 24 LP (ouch!) one gem, then the next gem I could play the event song 3 times, allowing for that 1 extra LP to charge, so I could get that 4th, then repeat for the 3rd gem, 4th gem allowing that 4th EX, then the 5th gem allowing another 4th EX because the leftover tokens from each gem added up (add in calculator to see what I mean)

Oh, and early congrats to your rank 100+, and late congrats to Praeliator's 100+ (he is 101 now :D)

~~~

Oh and eh, 7.4 hours isn't enough of a shield. Even during events I lose like 10-30 LP/day depending on how much I 'oversleep' qq

Could care less during downtime/non-events

Ok I've should've worded it differently :P. "During non-events I'll use up all my LP then I won't touch the game again till my LP is fully recharged (I will not wake up from my sleep or skip work if it fully recharges by then :P)."

Well the next event:

Nico

1/05 ~ 1/15 Score Match Round 4

150px-Nico_smile_sr217.jpg150px-Nico_smile_sr217_t.jpg

Score Up: Home-Cooked New Year's Food

Every 6 seconds, there is a 26% chance of increasing player's score by 220 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4410

Level 80: 4690

I like the non-idolized way more than the idolized version, so I'm not gonna aim for top 1000 but rather, aim for all the gold, friend points and the EXP cards. If I am in the top 1000 by the end of the event, well I'll still idolize it and max bond it. Thankfully its score match so I look forward to running into anyone I know on this thread. :Pand crush'em *licks lips*

It'll be interesting to see what the tier 1 and 2 cutoffs are gonna be after the event, considering the Umi event was chaotic with the highest tier cutoffs ever (for token events), I wanna see if in this upcoming Nico EN event whether the tier cutoffs will come close to the Nico JPN event or surpass it, because if it doesn't come even close to it, then I would say alot more people during the Umi event wanted that second SR Umi really badly (because its gorgeous <3) and that the costume on Nico (idolized) sucks hard imo. However if the tier cutoffs surpasses the JPN counterparts, then I'll say that either the EN players is now spending more gems to restore their LP on a regular basis or theres an influx of new players wanting the event SR cards badly (which I doubt) or maybe the regular players got a lot more time, I don't know, it's all speculation but I look forward to the results. :)

I did a 10+1 draw (when really I should be saving gems for UR Honoka that's gonna be released after the Nico event)...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

iKQAFhG.jpgI DID IT! I GOT MY DREAM CARD, THE UR UMI IDOLIZED. LOOK AT THAT BEAUTY. LOOK AT IT!

OVuALPu.jpg

A bit late, but a big Happy New Year ~ from me. :D

It'll be interesting to see what the tier 1 and 2 cutoffs are gonna be after the event, considering the Umi event was chaotic with the highest tier cutoffs ever (for token events), I wanna see if in this upcoming Nico EN event whether the tier cutoffs will come close to the Nico JPN event or surpass it, because if it doesn't come even close to it, then I would say alot more people during the Umi event wanted that second SR Umi really badly (because its gorgeous <3) and that the costume on Nico (idolized) sucks hard imo. However if the tier cutoffs surpasses the JPN counterparts, then I'll say that either the EN players is now spending more gems to restore their LP on a regular basis or theres an influx of new players wanting the event SR cards badly (which I doubt) or maybe the regular players got a lot more time, I don't know, it's all speculation but I look forward to the results. :)

Guys ~ Remember what happen in Nico's first event? (Only one I remembered -_- )

I can already see the craziness happening again.

I'm going to simply guess that players are just gemming more in general. Much more easier on my brain.

Although I'm a bit sad that I've only seen one veteran player since I came back.

What happen to Mokoi ~ :(

I like the non-idolized way more than the idolized version, so I'm not gonna aim for top 1000 but rather, aim for all the gold, friend points and the EXP cards. If I am in the top 1000 by the end of the event, well I'll still idolize it and max bond it. Thankfully its score match so I look forward to running into anyone I know on this thread. :Pand crush'em *licks lips*

Regarding Score Matches, you're already in the god-tier range of players in LL: SIF (EN) so out of the people on these forums you'd probably only run into Zehel, Ezee assuming you don't nerf your teams

But if I do run into you, I'm dodging  :nervous:   :bow:  :bow:  :bow: 

~~

I think T1, T2 rewards for Nico will normalize to the usual. Umi was a unique case where everybody got ~15 free gems, it was holiday/winter break, the event lasted a day or two longer than normal, etc...

But yeah, this Nico idolized is a bit eh.

Nico's first event was crazy (at the time) and required more gems than usual, I can't imagine what it'll be like this time..

But I saved my gems for this sole purpose!

However I have a feeling it won't get as much attention because even I agree this Nico card is not exactly the greatest thing

This was posted on Reddit http://en.shindanmaker.com/506141

My results were... interesting.

First I put in my username here (Ceris) and got

Ceris is a N smile non idolized idol, with black hair and red eyes

I thought "Boring" so I put in my real first name

Jordan is a R pure non idolized idol, with orange hair and violet eyes

Interesting, interesting. My favorite hair color  is Orange (go figure, RL too) and favorite eye color is violet (also my favorite color RL)

On a whim, I threw in my Reddit username, also my MAL username, which is just "-Ceris", and this... this is amazing

-Ceris is a R pure non idolized idol, with orange hair and yellow eyes

This generator looked into my soul. Also, it has spoken, I should talk to Tay about changing my username to -Ceris now... ;)

Wooo really interesting!

Let me try

AkemiChika is a R smile non idolized idol, with violet hair and green eyes

I love this combo cause my favourite colour is violet too :D and I like green eyes more than blue ones :D

OMG I AM A SMILE IDOLIZED UR WOHO ö.Ö

İremsu Civelek is a UR smile idolized idol, with white hair and dark brown eyes

They know me I have big brown eyes  ^-^

I'm just too ordinary...

Ezeefreak is a N smile idolized idol, with violet hair and green eyes

With my real name I'm at least ...

Heiko is a R smile non idolized idol, with light brown hair and violet eyes

after I'm a bit dissapointed I looked at other things on the side... Did you try that? http://en.shindanmaker.com/a/506007 -> But I think it's broken because I got that

Ezeefreak is Nico

... Where is the name of Honoka there???  :D ... But on the otherhand this explain why I always get Nico's ...

Tried with my first name: A bit disappointing

Andrew is a N pure non idolized idol, with light brown hair and gray eyes

Then my user name: Hey it's a SR at least

Praeliator is a SR smile idolized idol, with black hair and green eyes

after I'm a bit dissapointed I looked at other things on the side... Did you try that? http://en.shindanmaker.com/a/506007 -> But I think it's broken because I got that

I tried that:

Andrew is Maki

Then my user name:

Praeliator is Hanayo

I don't see Umi or Nozomi, clearly this is broken!

Nosebleed is a R smile non idolized  idol with white hair and yellow eyes

and...

>Nosebleed is Honoka

>Nosebleed is Honoka

>Nosebleed is Honoka

>Nosebleed is Honoka

>Nosebleed is Honoka

>Nosebleed is Honoka

>Nosebleed is Honoka

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻

-- Yeokso is a SR pure non idolized idol, with red hair and violet eyes --

I sense Nosebleed is going to catch me now. Must be more alert. :ph34r: