Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I don't mind an alpaca.

Anyways I wanted that new UR Nozomi so much I did a crapload of 10+1 draws. I got it eventually plus another UR Pure Nozomi and a few new SRs, but I burned a lot of gems so I'm most likely not gonna do draws till next year. *sigh* Where was my luck when I needed it much much earlier?

Well, I sorted through my screenshots, but due to the 25 screenshot limit, I had to omit some less important ones.

Here's a list of screenshots when rushing the SR

CVn5p1M.pngM93cJN8.pngMK5Xse7.pngVBzDbom.pngdNSpj9G.pngZMZVaS2.pngnAy29bI.pngsuCHb62.pngRaxvy1l.png3zd4jgJ.pngGNzPxIn.png

2nd to last screenshot shows me and Umidah tied for the SR, because after that match, we both needed 1 more play to get the card, our next song would start at the same time, i.e. a tie~ But then Risk failstrat to pass us

wxIoMcq.png

Well, I sorted through my screenshots, but due to the 25 screenshot limit, I had to omit some less important ones.

Here's a list of screenshots when rushing the SR

CVn5p1M.pngM93cJN8.pngMK5Xse7.pngVBzDbom.pngdNSpj9G.pngZMZVaS2.pngnAy29bI.pngsuCHb62.pngRaxvy1l.png3zd4jgJ.pngGNzPxIn.png

2nd to last screenshot shows me and Umidah tied for the SR, because after that match, we both needed 1 more play to get the card, our next song would start at the same time, i.e. a tie~ But then Risk failstrat to pass us

wxIoMcq.png

Here's some friends/people I know I matched with

a65PGJt.png

ghf1wpR.png0WsIzDR.png

mDdxSgG.png

There were more, but I didn't have screenshots, and I have a bunch of people from NeoGaf and Crunchyroll's threads.

Random super low number of greats

ljSxy7q.png

Seeing everyone's screenshots makes me want to try harder in upcoming events. I feel like such a casual player all of a sudden. :P

Also spammed some more 10+1 draws. As expected, nothing. My phone bill for this month is insane. So I tried to cheer up by drawing Hanayo... but I kinda missed the point.

tawNxqq.png

what did i do to deserve this rng-sama.png

My fourth 10+1 yolo draw and the for the first time, I got more than one SR's in the draw. I am so happy. I didn't get the christmas version of Hanayo or Honoka like I wanted but I'm content with my draw. One of them was a Hanayo <3. Thank you klab, for once. Next goal - idolized a SR that isn't an event card.

Good luck with your exams Ceris! that pic was funny btw.

I still don't have a R pure Nico, which is very very concerning...can someone like throw me a free pure Nico >__>

Well, only Zehel goes mega crazy every event, I'm just using gems I saved up specifically for this event, a few people here went top 1000, but the rest just get the SR. It's a matter of preference, I enjoy playing the game, and especially competing in events, so that's what I use my gems on.

Too late, already failed my Chemistry final, got something in the 60-70% range, which is awful, I'm going to be retaking the class whether I pass it or not though, since merely passing it isn't a high enough grade, I need a high one. I did bad throughout the semester because I didn't apply myself, going to change that this time.

EN version or JP? I don't want either, just curious. In the EN version I have over 27mil gold, and like 70 cards of fodder in my present box (insta max leveled Hanayo without even building abunch of level 40s). In the JP version my stock is lower, but I had sacrificed like 20 Alpaca during the event since I was spammed with them lol

I played 3 versions, and was busy with stuff before Sunday, and when Sunday came, I had 15 gems to spend on JP and had nearly 1000 tokens in the KR version I needed to spend as well, so a large portion of my day went to that...

Also, I realize now I forgot to post about the JP version, got my Maki

3b3skhW.png

I would be unhappy with my 3 draws but I got cool cards so I'm happy :)

gz! especially on the Maki :D

Welp with this event i'll be getting my first UR for both ENG and JP version....... still have yet to get a UR by draw D:

These URs are so lovely  :wub:

Keep in mind that though that their stats are actually worse than unidolized SRs ><

edit: uhh, scratch that, forgot to include bond. That makes the UR Christmas Kotori's 4150 pure stat jump to 5150 total, so she's on par/better than typical idolized SRs (4500 ~ 4700 + 500 bond = 5000 ~ 5200 total)

The story chapters were actually entertaining this time around, how Honoka was going around asking all members how to get warm

And Kotori bringing a cheesecake for hotpot xD

~~~
1st try FC :D

FyVTHZb.png

5VRjsaB.png

My scores are a bit nerfed because I was max bonding a few normals.

edit: lol, a bit nerfed? how about ALOT. here's my real FC score for Korekara no Someday :P

2yPtqz4.png