Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I can not wait to get that UR Kotori. I love it so much.

Also has anyone else voted yet? I voted for Nozomi, because I like the whole Vegas thing, and my top two both want to go to France. I don't think I really want to go there.

Also is the image of the characters on the voting screen what the card  is going to look like maybe?

I ended at 1150 (or something like that ;)... thats not bad for somneone who doesn't care about that Event :D ... I'm a little sad that i couldn't make it in the top 100, but whatever...

Today evening, 20 pm my Time, 19 pm UTC ... I will do a Scouting again (I want Honoka :D). Since i've to transfer the Account to an Android device anyway, I will stream that again. But this time it will only be 5 or 6 10+1 draws. Who wants to watch it is sincerly invited to watch me at my Hitbox channel http://www.hitbox.tv/Ezeefreak

So see you there, or not... Have a nice day y'all

I ended at 1150 (or something like that ;)... thats not bad for somneone who doesn't care about that Event :D ... I'm a little sad that i couldn't make it in the top 100, but whatever...

Today evening, 20 pm my Time, 19 pm UTC ... I will do a Scouting again (I want Honoka :D). Since i've to transfer the Account to an Android device anyway, I will stream that again. But this time it will only be 5 or 6 10+1 draws. Who wants to watch it is sincerly invited to watch me at my Hitbox channel http://www.hitbox.tv/Ezeefreak

So see you there, or not... Have a nice day y'all

So the Printemps Christmas SRs are finally here and I was determined to get at least one of them!

Let's see what happened in those five 10+1 draws I did.

Xi1cDPx.jpg

Well, we're off to a good start! This Hanayo SR is the one that all of my friends seem to have, and yet I never managed to get my hands on one. Now hopefully I can idolize her soon. I like Maki too and my Cool team is pretty lacking, so hey, not bad.

O7mLDaV.jpg

...My first UR on my main account. What.

B1bts03.jpg

WHAT.

I wish these could've gone to someone who likes Nozomi more than I do. :( It's nice to finally have URs, but it feels wrong.

iB8C6mk.jpg

18WDJiq.jpg

Well, after that I went back to my usual terrible luck a.k.a. really only getting one SR during guaranteed SR event. I'm glad I got my Printemps girls after all, just... not the cards I was hoping for.

So the Printemps Christmas SRs are finally here and I was determined to get at least one of them!

Let's see what happened in those five 10+1 draws I did.

Xi1cDPx.jpg

Well, we're off to a good start! This Hanayo SR is the one that all of my friends seem to have, and yet I never managed to get my hands on one. Now hopefully I can idolize her soon. I like Maki too and my Cool team is pretty lacking, so hey, not bad.

O7mLDaV.jpg

...My first UR on my main account. What.

B1bts03.jpg

WHAT.

I wish these could've gone to someone who likes Nozomi more than I do. :( It's nice to finally have URs, but it feels wrong.

iB8C6mk.jpg

18WDJiq.jpg

Well, after that I went back to my usual terrible luck a.k.a. really only getting one SR during guaranteed SR event. I'm glad I got my Printemps girls after all, just... not the cards I was hoping for.

Resisting the urge to buy more love gems is tough... I keep thinking that I should try again while the appearance rate is still increased, but I honestly don't know if it's worth it anymore.

@Zehel thank you! I love both idolized and unidolized Makis :D Don't be sad you guys have christmas trees :D Which I adore :D

@Nosebleed I am so sorry for all your 10+1s

And really what's with this luck I got only two draws where I got 2 SRs in it... All others were only 1 SR like Nosebleed :/

Again hopefully you'll get 5 SRs in a draw in 2015!

I didn't really want to do a draw because i knew i didn't want any of the new cards and they usually have a higher appearance rate.

But since it was a gift from Ezeefreak I felt like I should do it in the Christmas spirit.

Unfortunately that was the result.

Well my pure team did get better so it's not like it's all doom and gloom.

But you know your luck really depleted when you end up spending all your FP to level up an SR and you got 1 Rare out of the 15 draws (I usually get like 5)

Yeah today before doing my draws I spent friend points (23K) I got the new normal but couldn't get 2nd one to idolize but while trying for her I got more than 10! YES more than 10 Rs... Almost all of my draws had R or two Rs so I knew I was lucky today and tried to do honor scout

I am really afraid to do any 10+1s

Ran into Zehel, thought I had a chance to beat him even just a very small margin this time, but nope, he still demolished me.

BxOIC9y.jpg

Zehel, if you're reading this: Do you mind posting all three of your teams? :P

Also adding a new goal to my list: Defeat Zehel at his very best!