Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

kb_z, he's known for his smile team apparently. Zehel is on there, and I got rekted by Risk a few times this event. I have Cryza on my friend list, but never face him due to team difference. Can't vouch for others, I have met seen Umida's teams on EN, only see TKWizard posting on Reddit, I've seen KanbeKotori's teams (scary), and everyone else I don't know.

This is so random but TkWizard is actually a friend of my friend irl. So the three of us basically live in the same city. As long as neither of them sees this, I won't sound/look like a stalker    :ph34r: 

Geez, are they really that easy to come by during the Medley event? If so, that's something I look forward to when it comes out here next year.

Im not sure I haven't seen someone getting a ticket :D but Im paying 100,000 gold each time I play and running out of gold now :/ and I am going for Maki so spending love gems :D

at's how my plays on EX nowadays usually goes...

MjHAgxT.png

I really feel like I'm getting better at the game, but i've nearly always 5-10 goods and these are nicely distributed over the whole song. So my combos are mostly really "average" ... Whatever, I keep going

Also reminder -> Deadline for my lottery thing is today ... who wants to participate, and havent messaged me, should me PM today.

Nice Sunday y'all

I saw a picture in the Neogaf LL thread where a person was talking about a bot but you (Nosebleed) made an appearance in 3rd place.

8CmqkHY.jpg

And no, scouting tickets aren't frequent, at least, I spent gold for higher reward rate 5-6 times and got straight bronze,each time so I stopped.

at's how my plays on EX nowadays usually goes...

MjHAgxT.png

I really feel like I'm getting better at the game, but i've nearly always 5-10 goods and these are nicely distributed over the whole song. So my combos are mostly really "average" ... Whatever, I keep going

Also reminder -> Deadline for my lottery thing is today ... who wants to participate, and havent messaged me, should me PM today.

Nice Sunday y'all

Nice Sunday to you too o/ I have a question you're not streaming today are you? today is just a deadline right? because there is a chance I can't make it today to my computer at that deadline time.

Congrats on the Maki, Maki~chan :D

I wanted to share this website, it's an older event tracking site that seems to go unused sometimes, but there was a cool update for this event, if you go and click on someone's name, you can track their rank and points throughout the event, and if you replace their User ID with yours, you can see your own :D

So this page you change the ID

https://ll.idolactiviti.es/tracker/history/id/139148

Deadline is over now. I have now 7 registrations -> So sadly there will be also a few who will get nothing... But over 40 % of the participants will win ... where else do you get that?! :D

If you want I can post the "current Ranking" with you chances later today. The drawing I plan for tomorrow (Tuesday 9.12.) at 20 or 21 pm ( CET, that means 19 or 20 pm UTC). Please tell me your preffered time.

Have a nice day!

PS: Special praise to Maki~chan. Due some issues (blame it on Google :P) she withdrawn by herself (thats really sad). That rises the chances for you all dramatically. So make good use of your prize if you win, for the sake of Maki~chan ;).

Well, I'm free at that time on Wednesday, but I have classes from 18 to 1 your time on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

ng40wxL.png

<_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

The part in the PV after Honoka runs out and she's just slowly step-dancing thingy down the sidewalk singing solo and Umi and Kotori appear while she is is the hardest part of the song, I swear, I break there EVERY SINGLE TIME, I don't know what does it.

New Love Live adventure translated by yours truly~

This one is called "Honoka-chan's Body Temperature"

No seriously that's what Taion (体温) means. I can't find any better sounding word for it in English. 

When someone says something is "Taion" they mean it's at body temperature. I know it sounds awkward in English but that's how it is.

sJ0gQu4.jpg

Brilujo.jpg

RUpXk2m.jpg

P8mwGuU.jpg

RyHBNoo.jpg

Not sure if posted already, but I recently found this No Brand Girls rock cover and thought it was really nice.

I also just found out about Love Rise!, these girls are amazing, they actually make the dances pretty accurately, not to mention that they actually seem like they are really enjoying dancing, which adds to their perfomance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN7Vd7L1i_I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J61BE0P46zg

Finally got a good run, lucky Loveless World wasn't in there. And also, I'm sick of the Cool song lineup, I haven't gotten any others in so long :(

wobVYcK.png

HmDK7BU.png

That gave me my best reward, which was the korekara rare version of Kotori (unidolized), my luck is horrible...