Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Mermaid festa vol. 2 ~Passionate~ on HARD is my favorite song of all time to play from start to finish; I feel all of the notes fit very well with the song :D it just flows so nicely!

After School Navigators on EX is also fun when the notes get very spammy in the middle. I still suck horribly during them, but still fun!

I can't wait for this event to be over so I can play mermaid festa vol 2 again. I love that song.

Can you get SRs and URs from friend pts scouting? Ive gotten plenty of rares so im guess you can get the SRs and URs as well but would like conformation :)

You can only get Normals and Rares from friend pts scouting. To get SRs and URs it must be from the Honor Student Recruitment which you use Love Gems and Scouting Tickets, but you can also get SRs from events.

Just looked here and registred the nice modifications in the first post. BUT one question... The Event Rank Rewards? You are sure that the places listed there are the real cut offs (Place 1 -1400 for 2 SR, 2 Tickets, and the normal?!)? I thought that this was higher (don't have my SIF device here, to check it.

And something different. Have you guys some favourite parts/notes in the SIF songs? I've noticed yesterday that there are some combinations/notes were I really have fun and that I love to "touch". For example in Shiranai love*oshiete love (On hard) after combo of 58, there is a short hold-note one with a click-note. It's not hard or whatever, it just fit so well in the whole song, that it's fun. Or the combinations on After School Navigators (EX) at nearly the end. Where you go from the outside to the middle and back. That thing I also love and strangely I almost never make a mistake there (just perfects) but for that I make stupid mistakes at other simple parts.

What is with you? Do you have something like that?

Nope. Klab refused to increase the cap so we are still currently stuck at Tier 1: Rank 1 to 200 and Tier 2: 201-1000

This never ceases to make me despair. :(

Nowadays what do you guys aim for in this game? To FC all songs? To get high rankings during events? To try and collect as many girls as you can? Or just to have fun? 

These days I find myself playing for the sake of fun, so I'm not too stressed out when I can't FC a song that I used to be able to FC anymore.

Nowadays what do you guys aim for in this game? To FC all songs? To get high rankings during events? To try and collect as many girls as you can? Or just to have fun? 

These days I find myself playing for the sake of fun, so I'm not too stressed out when I can't FC a song that I used to be able to FC anymore.

You would have rekted me, my max on Kaguya is 303k :P

Also, forgot to take a screenshot, but I matched up with Nosebleed while we were casually talking on TeamSpeak and spending our LP (so no planning) and just randomly noticed "Oh hey". We played Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru (which I normally dodge but didn't cuz I saw Nosebleed) and Nosebleed choked and didn't FC and lost to the bot, taking 3rd, but I got an FC despite not even playing the song once during this event and took 1st, with a higher score than Nosebleed could get with an FC (his team sucks) lucky me.

You would have rekted me, my max on Kaguya is 303k :P

Also, forgot to take a screenshot, but I matched up with Nosebleed while we were casually talking on TeamSpeak and spending our LP (so no planning) and just randomly noticed "Oh hey". We played Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru (which I normally dodge but didn't cuz I saw Nosebleed) and Nosebleed choked and didn't FC and lost to the bot, taking 3rd, but I got an FC despite not even playing the song once during this event and took 1st, with a higher score than Nosebleed could get with an FC (his team sucks) lucky me.

I play for fun. I'm not a competitive person but I feel that the enjoyment would be gone if I was to start playing competitvity. At some point, I lost enjoyment in SIF because I couldn't get any SR/UR and I was close to spending money on love gems but I took a step back and remembered why I started playing in the first place. My goal in SIF is to listen to good music, play with waifus (ok this might sound a little wrong XD) and collect stuff. When I rank in events, I don't see it as "I'm ranked ____", in a competitve sense but how far I can get in an event with my abilities and then I feel accomplished after looking at the results.

----------------------------------------------------------------

...My friend and I can never match up on hard mode, even at 3am in the morning yet we can do it on normal any time in the day >_____>. In the last week that we played against each other, I only beat him 8 of the 25 times...

I play because I want to get the cards I like,  and also because of the stories.

Naturally I also enjoy playing it, it's not as competitive as other games in my opinion although when you don't get what you want it can really affect you.

My goal is just to collect Nico cards and Maki cards, it's a harder goal to achieve but hopefully someday I'll have all of them.

I wonder if when they release all 280 cards they won't produce any more new content.