Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Ceris stahp. Your pictures of the cute kayo-chin are killing me!  :lol:

I realize now that I won't be able to FC experts for a long time. Whelp, I've been reset to noob level. T-T 

Time to start training my thumbs (cytus anyone hehehe)....

Also feeling mighty tempted to spend 25 gems for the third year draws, but... I need those gems for future event SRs. Oh the dilemma....

That's the point! No one seems to understand the cuteness of Kayochin!

Also, I'm in the middle of saving gems for upcoming events, I'm at 47 right now, but play on buying 6 (or maybe 15 for safety in the future) to replace the single draw I did during the 1st years box.

Well hopefully you will be able to get the upcoming UR Smile Maki after event ends on Friday. Pray hard and I wish you good luck! :)

Nosebleed had 4 URs, just none that he wants (and 3 of the same). I guess he's speaking for the few people who don't have one here.

Oh, related to the "UR on a pedestal", Eli's VA (along with a few others) play SIF, and clearly she doesn't give a fuck about UR leader

66803051.jpg

She throws a SR Rin as leader, despite having a Nozomi, and even and ELI UR she could use. Pile uses a Rare as leader over all her SRs as well xD

Why I must no skill!?!@ I totally should've beaten this guy ;-;

rbzl6Bg.png

~~~
Someone on reddit noticed that the notice for premium draws for third years actually refers to them as second years and thus joked that he/she would like to see them as second years.

And so I went and screenshotted Nico as a first, second, and third year:

rUDjsUd.jpg

Then I thought, how about what everyone looked like as a kid?  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 
Rin x Hanayo

(Thanks Ceris!)
g1Tj7Ai.png

tAfYn3b.png

Ybw4OjO.png

yDVTja9.png

Maki

(thanks Ceris!)
hibr9sn.png

Honoka

GXz0O0h.png

3Brahna.png

Umi

lRSYxTL.png

ITeNulk.png

Kotori x Umi

VxnxHyx.png

Honoka x Kotori x Umi

v5DQG9s.png

4dKZzy4.png

wnIYCYA.png

Nico

Okay, this is her younger sister, but I'm sure this is what Nico would've looked like regardless xD
AM6hT0c.png

5fGLA6x.png

Eli

uCPEMNH.png

eZ0M93S.png

8bt6wTe.png

Nozomi

3Pwhavm.png

I0BrnPU.png

VeTih0u.png

@loss: You would have one of you FC'd :P

There will be a Lily White single on November 26th and a BiBi one December 26th.

You'll find mini Nozomi in episode 8 of S2. As for Maki, mini Maki appeared in the OVA as well as the beginning of the PV of Music S.T.A.R.T.

https://vimeo.com/80403955

Episode 7 of S1 called Elichika for mini Eli.

Aww, you edited in Eli and Nozomi, still, I got Maki :P

Last event's Eri, unidolized, has 4330 smile points, which is the one i have.

My unidolized Nico has 4310

Level 100 Hanayo has 4490

So basically Eri would replace Nico and Nico would be left out of the team and Hanayo would remain as the only pure in the team.

I don't want to get rid of Nico so I didn't put Eri on the team.

Although I guess I could replace Hanayo for Eri, maybe the smile attribute will make up for the 150 point difference, her ability is also a lot more helpful.

Last event's Eri, unidolized, has 4330 smile points, which is the one i have.

My unidolized Nico has 4310

Level 100 Hanayo has 4490

So basically Eri would replace Nico and Nico would be left out of the team and Hanayo would remain as the only pure in the team.

I don't want to get rid of Nico so I didn't put Eri on the team.

Although I guess I could replace Hanayo for Eri, maybe the smile attribute will make up for the 150 point difference, her ability is also a lot more helpful.

A classic case of learn2read. Totally missed that.

~~~
For reference, my level 100 idolized Pure UR Honoka has 4400 smile, and my level 50 unidolized Smile SR Honoka has 4256 smile (4506 including bond):

Raw stats(does not include bond)
Smile SR Honoka: 40652
UR Pure Honoka: 40796

Pre-game (includes UR 9% bonus, friend UR 9% bonus, and bond)
Smile SR Honoka: 51720
UR Pure Honoka: 51640

RAW stats that do not include bond:
KYuT9AI.png

PXBk6Eu.png

~~~ 
Pre-game stats that include UR bonuses and bond:
g23gqWP.png

GLPm2Lv.png

TL;DR: In terms of stats, SRs with same attribute as a song will generally be better than Idolized URs that are not same attribute as the song.

Well, more dream crushing. Used the rest of my gems in JP for a 10+1 1st year's edition, only got the guaranteed SR...

At least it was Rin. Also got the Korekara Hanayo out of it (no Maki still)

sXetxUn.jpg

rOJtvCP.jpgTU9Kq5X.jpg

Need 1 more gem then I'll single draw too.

May I get a quick translation please, Nosebleed?

cKeX1MD.jpg

Edit: Totally forgot, thanks, Amagami, for the translation. I totally should have caught Pajama in there, between her saying it and the katakana...

So, I spent a while just now rewatching all 6 PVs, watching all anime performances, and watching 9 solo performances from the SIP game. The total runtime came past 90 minutes... That's one way to waste an evening. I may have missed a song when adding them up, final count came to 93, could be slightly more (that also didn't include Snow Halation and Bokura no Live, Kimi to no Life in the anime)

Do I need help?