Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

@Praeliator yesss get stronger  :D 

Alright, I have concrete proof now that bots RnG to be ~10% higher or below the 1st person/host/upper left in score matches

zoO93yU.png

Notice the person on the upper left. Well, he/she dodged, and so here were the results of the match:

CSSwQHY.png

Bot had to RnG off of the host, who got 0, and so bot gets 0. Theory proven!

Btw, holy hera Ceris I see why you dodged against Tanpopo.... :P

Considering I was only 17k off, and didn't FC (so maybe ~15k off) I think Praeliator can actually take him assuming both FC

How do you guys play in general?

^Awkard question. Uhh do you play by sight or by hearing?

I've noticed that hold notes are my weakness during EX songs because I go by sight rather than going with the beat, and as a result I always get a dreaded "Good" since I let go of the notes too early/too late

9s1qjb8.png

Sorry to the guy in 3rd. I was the host, and even though the bot RnG'ed to be 10% below me, he still lost to both of us despite FC xD

fEiRjiv.png

^btw that ONE. GODDAM. GOOD. was from me sucking at hold notes like I mentioned.

I rely on sight a lot but at times I just go by sound. It really depends on the song.

For holds I usually know when I'm supposed to let go by sight.

I try to focus on the speed of the notes and I know when the circumference is about 4/5 inside the circle i should probably press it.

Someone on reddit uploaded a goldmine of character sprites from the game!!!

I finally have images to work with for my Windows 8.1 Love Live theme!!@#

154 character sprites Love Live SIF album 

Edit: imgur ablum deleted. use this mediafire link instead:

Love Live SIF character sprites(mediafire) Scroll to the bottom and download LLSIF Extracts.zip rather than all files individually.

~~~

Oh Ceris I finally got to play Music S.T.A.R.T

Why does this song have so many notes ;-;

rmn8PuC.png

EDlABnf.png

Edited by Eclipsed

I was looking through old screenshots I took. This was during the first score match and I took this because it was the first time I got first place in a match.

I know this is a month ago but Praeliator, was that you? XD. Looks like I already faced someone in the forums without knowing it .___.

Also, 100th post. I'm so lame

Screenshot_2014-10-06-10-09-14.png

I was looking through old screenshots I took. This was during the first score match and I took this because it was the first time I got first place in a match.

I know this is a month ago but Praeliator, was that you? XD. Looks like I already faced someone in the forums without knowing it .___.

Someone on reddit uploaded a goldmine of character sprites from the game!!!

I finally have images to work with for my Windows 8.1 Love Live theme!!@#154 character sprites Love Live SIF album

edit: Oh Ceris I finally got to play Music S.T.A.R.T

Why does this song have so many notes ;-;

rmn8PuC.pngEDlABnf.png

There recalls is, highest combo I ever got was 532, which is pretty close to FC.

As requested by Eclipsed, here's more POTD, I chose Hanayo today (I've posted the 3rd image before, but it's still one of my favorites)

wcOHm6B.jpg

1uH42JV.jpg

TwUmoPb.jpg

Wow... This matchup was sooo unfair :(

odWkJ4q.jpg

I lost by almost 120k points, and can't FC that song, the beginning and end are just too hard... But 2 people FC'd it in one match... And on JP NO ONE FCS.

Oh, and I'm getting a little close to 100LP, I have 92 right now.

Anyone that gets over 300+ combo is already alien to me. :c

Anyone that gets over 300+ combo is already alien to me. :c

I barely qualify as an alien then hehe (got 303 combo max)

~~~

Another get on my level post.

Get on Nico's level, Nozomi.

8wrUGuj.png

If might go back to playing Hards. EX are starting to piss me off cuz I'm at the point where I get 1 Good that just ruins everything  <_<Not to mention 60 LP works so much nicer for 4 hards; any combination of EX's + Hard (don't wanna play Normal) will leave LP leftover so I can't just use another love gem..

I'm pretty sure I'm the one and only Praeliator, so that's most definitely me. Huh, so in this forum I've ran into Eclipsed, Zehel, Aez Racer and cloudy12. Hopefully I'll run into more.

Hmm, I've only ran into Maki~chan and Nosebleed from what I remember (sorry if I forgot anyone!)

I also only play EX since playing hards bore me. I could do 3 EX with 1 Hard and that would use my whole LP bar, but if I was using gems, I'd honestly rather waste that 15 LP and just recharge to play more EX. On JP I have 80 LP, so I'd just do 3 EX anyway.