Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

So, What is a transfer code... Seems very important. Where can i find it? Thanks.

Ive had this game for quite a while. The first day i downloaded it, i was a bit confused with how to play... so i just didnt play it lol. But when io started again 3 days ago, i had accumulated 56 love gems in my present (?) section :D and opened the 11 pack thing. So obviously i was excited and i gave it a chance and read the info in the game and now i really love it.

Maki x Nico is love.

zt44Rqz.jpg

A transfer passcode is the code you use to transfer accounts, so if something happens to your phone or you switch phones, you can use it to bring your account back.

You can issue a transfer passcode from the other menu under settings, select transfer password confirm and it'll issue a transfer passcode, make sure to save it somewhere.

A passcode is valid for a year.

Awesome. Thanks.

I'm really ashamed by myself. SInce I saw you here wrote the amount you spend on SIF I calculated what i payed... ANd now I'm a little shocked. I thought it was so 450 € what would have been enough... but in reality it was 751,71 €.... THAT ARE 941 $ ... thats crazy I think I should not spend more money in the next time ...

Whew, I thought I was the only one who spent a crapload on Love Gems, I just checked my Purchase History and I spent more than $850 on Love Gems.................well thankfully I have a part-time job but damn, I didn't realise I spent so much.

Btw guys.... Reading past posts... And how did you get to know about Love Live?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~|

Well mine, I guess I discovered it on twitter where I saw them posting things like, "get my hands away from my phone" and other stuffs..... So I tried it out.... But when I got to the part where I unlocked Mermaid Fiesta... I learned again from twitter that there was an anime of that so I watched it...

The End...

(And I'm not living happily ever after cause I still don't have a UR team...)

Ugh, I haven't been in the right mood to type up a wall of text, but I had planned on answering that question with my "Why I love Rin" speech I was going to make for her Birthday (it may not be the 1st in Japan, but I had planned it on the 1st in my time zone, I just celebrated early because I couldn't wait~)

The "new members" in there aren't even the brand new rares, they're the Snow Halation rares that came out a while ago (well, I think the Rin is Bokura wa Ima, I forget which Rin goes to which idolized). The new rares are them in their school outfits, and idolize into Korekara no Someday outfits, and they were released a few weeks ago.

Who's your favorite idol? I could try and win you a new account in a giveaway on Reddit, it would be a rank 2 account with an UR.

Yeah I noticed you were doing alot xD but when I asked you said you didn't do 10+1s often so I assumed you just had god tier luck and a single 10+1 was giving you like 5 SRs or something xD

The quest for idols is expensive $-$

~~

@Roach oh so you do play Love Live! :D Do you have an ENG account? Post both your ENG/JP ID's and I'll add you as a friend  :D

@Aez I joined the Fuwanovel Forums mid-September. Then around Sept. 24 noticed the popularity of the this thread, saw how kawaii the LoveLive! franchise was, and decided to try out the game + watch the anime. And now here I am :D

@Ceris response to Aez: He could've meant congrats on "new members" aka the Rares that were marked new for Roach xD

@Nosebleed so what's the story on your dislike of Eli  :P I still find it interesting that some of you guys actually have members that you dislike ><.

maki ftw... thanks in advance but i'm currently negotiating (something like that) to the Klab support to retrieve my account. i'm hesitating on answering the question because i might get a mistake and cant retrieve my dear account. questions like full combo on songs (not sure because score rank and combo rank is beside each other and almost all songs got S rank scores and more-or-less half got S-rank combo)

if things go to worst and i can't retrieve it please win and give me the account. 

maki ftw... thanks in advance but i'm currently negotiating (something like that) to the Klab support to retrieve my account. i'm hesitating on answering the question because i might get a mistake and cant retrieve my dear account. questions like full combo on songs (not sure because score rank and combo rank is beside each other and almost all songs got S rank scores and more-or-less half got S-rank combo)

if things go to worst and i can't retrieve it please win and give me the account.

Sadly, the account giveaways going on don't have an UR Maki in any of them :(

Just finished translating this now, took about 2 days but it's finally done. It's a full doujin release with like 25 pages, it was really cute though.

http://niconii.wordpress.com/2014/11/01/kajunantokakantoka-kandume-your-ring-finger/

Also my dislike for Eri wasn't this dream, it's really just the fact she's in Bibi and is an obstacle between Nico and Maki.

Ouch. Best of luck to you in getting back your account. But seriously, they ask those sort of questions???? @-@

@Aez racer I was first introduced to the love live franchise when I was searching for rhythm games for the tablet. After showing the game to an otaku friend of mine, I was told that there was also an anime version. Never regretted finding this game or the anime even with the fact that I STILL have no UR for the past five months nearing 6 months....

@Eclipsed Well, just because we like the series doesn't mean that all of us would like every single member of muse.... My dislike for kotori and umi came from season 1 of the anime, and I still haven't managed to like them after that. As for honoka, I just don't like characters that are like the typical shoujo heroines....

@Nosebleed Somehow I'm not surprised that that's your reasoning for disliking Eli...

@Ceris I play everyday, whether if there is event or none. Even if I can't play, I make sure that I login everyday.

Edited by phoenixfyre2552

Yeah I noticed you were doing alot xD but when I asked you said you didn't do 10+1s often so I assumed you just had god tier luck and a single 10+1 was giving you like 5 SRs or something xD

The quest for idols is expensive $-$

I think you asked me about that during September, which at the time I only bought 50 Gems three times for that month and that I was enjoying the game but nothing more. Last month however I got REALLY addicted to SIF because of events, new amazing cards every two weeks, idolising SR cards or above, tackling EX songs, more cards to collect, watching both seasons of the Love Live anime, reading Love Live doujin etc. etc.. Pretty much SIF became an addiction (a good one) and I practically spent significantly a lot of money on it but I feel that every cent going to the game was worth it.

To be honest my luck isn't amazing, but it's good enough that I have 2 URs and a crap load of SRs (the ones idolised are Honoka's, one Hanayo and one Nozomi, all of whom are up there on my favourites). Hell the new SR cards I got took four 10 + 1 draws.

Just finished translating this now, took about 2 days but it's finally done. It's a full doujin release with like 25 pages, it was really cute though.

http://niconii.wordpress.com/2014/11/01/kajunantokakantoka-kandume-your-ring-finger/

Also my dislike for Eri wasn't this dream, it's really just the fact she's in Bibi and is an obstacle between Nico and Maki.

Ouch. Poor Eli being the 3rd wheel LOL.

@phoenix: Of course! And so that's why i just want to know people's reasons for not likeing a character. Most of you already mention who you didn't like, but haven't given reasons xD

@praeliator: Message was ~13 days ago if we check the timestamps. Dw, I'm completely addicted to LL:SIF! as well and would totally spend more if I got a job again xD

Edited by Eclipsed

I don't have a crazy reason to not like Nozomi, I just don't like the onee-san type characters generally, and I always disliked her fortune telling stuff as well as her "punishment" method.

This question hasn't been asked in a long time, but I'm curious on it. How many of you play frequently when there isn't an event going on?

When there isn't an event, and once I max level my cards/bonds, I don't really play unless I feel like it. I'll sit at max LP for hours and hours until I just feel like wasting some time. I guess I'm not too worried about anything in the EN version, since I have like 250 members in my present box, so I don't need members for fodder, I have almost all the normal hits A clears, and I obviously am not starving for EXP since I'm rank 133. If I don't waste ANY LP between events, I'll almost get 1 level (it's almost 4k EXP, I need over 4k to level)

I agree with you on Nozomi. The fortune thing was always cringing and irritating to me. 

I main on my EN account so when there isn't an event it usually sits there untouched unless its to play when the story updates

I only recently created my JP account. I'm somewhat playing to FC all the EX songs there.

I don't have a crazy reason to not like Nozomi, I just don't like the onee-san type characters generally, and I always disliked her fortune telling stuff as well as her "punishment" method.This question hasn't been asked in a long time, but I'm curious on it. How many of you play frequently when there isn't an event going on?When there isn't an event, and once I max level my cards/bonds, I don't really play unless I feel like it. I'll sit at max LP for hours and hours until I just feel like wasting some time. I guess I'm not too worried about anything in the EN version, since I have like 250 members in my present box, so I don't need members for fodder, I have almost all the normal hits A clears, and I obviously am not starving for EXP since I'm rank 133. If I don't waste ANY LP between events, I'll almost get 1 level (it's almost 4k EXP, I need over 4k to level)

Btw during an event are there any sort of prizes for being in the top 3 position (aside from bragging rights :P)?

Ouch. Poor Eli being the 3rd wheel LOL.

@phoenix: Of course! And so that's why i just want to know people's reasons for not likeing a character. Most of you already mention who you didn't like, but haven't given reasons xD

@praeliator: Message was ~13 days ago if we check the timestamps. Dw, I'm completely addicted to LL:SIF! as well and would totally spend more if I got a job again xD